Start by marking “Satin Sheets in Space (1Night Stand #115)” as Want to Read:
Satin Sheets in Space (1Night Stand #115)

Satin Sheets in Space

(1Night Stand #115)

As a captivating stranger whisks her away from the ball and introduces her to his equally gorgeous brother, she fears her fantasi
Published May 29th 2012 by Decadent Publishing (first published May 26th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Satin Sheets in Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Satin Sheets in Space

ReadingDiva Book Reviews
Jun 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
~~**Original posted @ ReeadingDiva's Blog - Rating 4 of 5**~~

REVIEW: I enjoyed reading this story; it was surprisingly entertaining but short. Danyka lives a boring life and she wants to have fun. She has had boyfriends but never any brought her the satisfaction she craved. They don’t stick around long enough to learn about her. She is a woman with many desires and craves attention and love.

Danyka’s boss has recently married and has given her the opportunity to take a well deserved 2 weeks’ vaca
Dolce Amore
Jul 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Booked Up

To See Review at Booked Up

If I haven't said so before, these 1NightStand series of books are a lot of fun covering all manner of people seeking partners with the ever knowing magical touch of matchmaker supreme Madame Eve (aka Madame Evangeline).

In SATIN SHEETS IN SPACE, the lesson to be learned is that a soul mate can be from space too, so if you don’t find the right mate here on Earth, don’t panic and just keep searching.

Danyka is working as the personal assistant to J
Tracy Riva
Aug 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Satin Sheets in Space
By Jessica E. Subject
ISBN 978-1-61333-296-2, ASIN B0086OO3GE $3.99

Jessica Subject redefines what erotic means with Satin Sheets in Space. It is hot, like scorching, not just steamy. I read the book on my e-reader and at one point; I was even scrolling rhythmically down the page; I was embarrassed when I caught myself.

Satin Sheets in Space is part of Decadent Publishing’s 1 Night Stand series. These are not your average one night stands in any aspect of the word. 1 Night Stan
Shari
Jun 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
If you haven't read any of the books in the 1NS series, let me give you a little info before we start. 1NS is short for 1 Night Stand, a business ran by Madame Evangeline. Madame Eve does background checks on her clients and then matches them up for one night stands. You never see or hear from Madame Eve in any of the books I have read and all the stories are short stories.

Having read a few of these stories, I knew it would be a quick whirlwind of a story with a HEA a the end. And I wasn't let d
Diana (Offbeat Vagabond)
Original post here: http://offbeatvagabond.blogspot.com/2012/11/indie-book-review-satin-sheets-in-space.html

Madame Evangeline is at work yet again and this time she has gone way out of the ordinary for the lovely Danyka. Danyka is the modern day Amazon woman. She is very tall with gorgeous red hair, as endearing as she sounds, men are intimated by her. She can never find a date because she is too much for them. So one night her boss sends her an invite to a ball. She wants Danyka to have the nig
~JenRen~
Jun 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
JenRen’s Review – Satin Sheets in Space, Jessica E. Subject

Published: May 26, 2012
Publisher: Decadent Publishing LLC.
Page Count: 27
Word Count: 10,200
ASIN: B0086OO3GE
Genre: ménage, sci-fi
Content: oral, anal, m/f/m

Blurb: Danyka's unusual height and radiant red hair earn her the cold shoulder from any guy she approaches, unless he wants to experiment with a giant. So when her boss sets her up on a one night stand, she hopes for a prince but expects the usual toad.

As a captivating stranger whisks he
Nikki McCarver
Jun 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Immediately I felt a strong connection to Dany. You have no idea how hard it is being tall and trying to find a date your size. It's just not out there and if it is, yes they want a woman that is half their size. What is that all about? Dany, I totally understand. So Dany is going to this charity costume ball thanks to her amazing boss that just got married. He leaves her tickets, a hefty bonus, and use of the limo. She immediately calls her two best friends and its an official girls night out. ...more
Katie
Jun 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
What do you do when it turns out the man or men of your dreams are literally out of this world?
Danyka was losing hope that she would ever find her prince charming that is until her boss sets her up with the perfect man, but she starts to doubt her earlier thoughts when she realizes that her perfect man is actually an alien and he has a twin!
Danyka was a fun character to get to know and it was easy to relate to how she felt about the dating scene. She also learns that sometimes going with the flo
Angela
Jun 26, 2012 rated it liked it
sweet little short story which gives a whole new definition to blind dates.
Theresa
Jul 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
MFM. The writing was really rough. The sex was beyond bad.
 Rosebud
Danyka has always been the freak when it comes to dating and relationships. Too tall and outstanding features make her more of a conquest for guys versus any long term emotional connection. When her boss arranges a date with the 1NightStand dating service at a high society ball she doesn't hold out much hope. Danyka doesn't think there's a man on planet earth who could see her for who she is. Luckily Madame Eve data bases of clients include paranormal and alien life forms.

This is a feel good fai
Melissa
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
Danyka has a low self esteem with a bold personality. Which is interesting. I like that er friends decided to get her the 1NS service. Galen's POV and was strange at first. He was clearly by the title not from earth. The way his POV came off I expected him to be green. I know corny but it's just the way it came off to me. I just want to throw in how shity Danyka's friends are. Hay thanks for bringing us to the party having fun all alone while we party it up. She also said she's always their DD, ...more
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Thanks to Decadent Publishing and Jessica E. Subject for the opportunity to read and review these two stories. I am not usually a reader of Sci-Fi romance, but since it is a Decadent book, I knew I could push through and read it.

I had read Satin Sheets in Space back in December 2012, but I had forgotten about it,so I re-read so I could review. While His Alien Virgin can be read without reading Satin Sheets in Space, I would recommend reading it first since the main characters are related.

Satin
Shiloh Saddler
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was ok
This story was a little far fetched for me. It was a hot read with Danyka finding not spending her one night stand not only with one hot alien but with his brother as well. The menage was an unexpected twist.

I prefer romance to erotica. I did not think that this story had enough substance to be considered romance. I wanted to know more about the aliens as well as Danyka. They were not well developed, on a positive note the sex scenes were hot.
Kelly
Jul 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Satin Sheets in Space is for people who...

...like sexy sci-fi.
...like menages.
...aren't squicked by alien brothers sharing a woman.
...like humanoid aliens in general.
...enjoy seeing what previous characters have been up to since their books.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Satin Sheets in Space was part of a free Kindle bundle I downloaded on 03/19/13 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.
April
Really hot little story!! This was less story than previous 1Night Stand Books. Very steamy!! Two way hot menage scenes fill this short read.

The feelings seem a little rushed but it was a quick read and can be forgiven.

Kinda makes me hope to be abducted by an alien and his twin brother some day!!
Crystal
Mar 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Who wouldn't want two men at the same time to take care of all their needs? Even though one brother found her and wanted her the other decided that she was the woman for both of them. In all of these little stories this is the one that I love the most.
Beckey
Space-tactic hot quick delicious menage read. Enjoyable & page turning.. Review will be on my blog in August for the review of the boxset.
Dec 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is part of Decadent's One Night Stand Series. Another fantastic story.
Tanya
Aug 02, 2016
Tori Macallister
Aug 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Jessica E. Subject is the author of science fiction romance, mostly alien romances, ranging from sweet to super hot. Sometimes she dabbles in paranormal and contemporary as well, bringing to life a wide variety of characters. In her stories, you could not only meet a sexy alien or two, but also clones and androids. You may be transported to a dystopian world where rebels are fighting to live and l ...more

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 241 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)