Jump to ratings and reviews

Savannah #1

See Right Through

Devin Salvo has always remained three steps ahead: in chess, on the pitch, and in his love life. His every desire is within arm's reach, except the one person Devin has always wished would be his in the end. All it takes is one conversation to open his eyes to a new possibility, one moment to change what Devin believes about friendship and love and one person to change the rules of the game.

Sam Marshall has been fighting his feelings for his friend and roommate for two years. When an opportunity presents itself, he makes his move, only to be faced with the very real fear that what he sees in Devin, the potential waiting to be realized, may be more than their friendship can handle.

81 pages, ebook

First published July 4, 2012

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Sara Winters

19 books243 followers
I read. I write. I talk too much and don't blog nearly as much as I should. And my muse consists of several voices in my head with a moody ringleader. Don't be scared of the voices. They mean well (most of the time).

I write romance, erotic romance, fantasy, mainstream fiction and the rare spiritual fiction.

You can find me at my website, facebook (profile)/ page, and twitter.

_________

How I rate books:

5 stars - Loved. With a passion. These are books I probably stayed up all night to finish. They made me cry, laugh, stop breathing or a combination of the three.

4 stars - Liked a great deal, but something (maybe something small) kept me from giving it another star. Still amazing books.

3 stars - Some of these I like well enough, but don't love. Some I have mixed feelings about, but don't want to give 2 stars.

2 stars - I tried to like it. I may have forced myself to finish it. Major issues with plot, characters, editing or all of the above kept me from rating higher.

1 star - I'm trying to stay away from giving these out, but these are for books I felt wasted my time and/or money. There may be a few I didn't finish, but those are rare. Mostly these are books that not only didn't resonate with me, but I hated them after a certain point for multiple reasons.

Unrated - I wrote it.

Or, the book was unusual in some way (characters or plot). I don't want to give it a low star rating because the writing wasn't bad, it just didn't appeal to my particular tastes.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
68 (10%)
1 star
27 (4%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.