Start by marking “Nighttime Wishes (Nighttime Wishes, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nighttime Wishes (Nighttime Wishes, #1)

Nighttime Wishes (Nighttime Wishes #1)

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  302 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
When you wish upon a star… it comes true in ways you never expected.

Ziang, a tentacled warrior from the planet Maz’Rar, has come to Earth to claim his most precious prize and start a new life. When an unforeseen accident results in a crash landing, his plan for a quick removal of the human Shawn lays in a twisted ruin at his feet, much like his shuttlecraft. If that isn’t
ebook, 1st Edition, 107 pages
Published May 11th 2012 by Romance First Publishing (first published May 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Nighttime Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nighttime Wishes

Mandapanda
Jun 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: various-romance
A bit of alien fun. Big, bad, tentacled warrior Ziang crash lands on Earth and claims the human mate he's been watching for years. No real depth here but plenty of eye-rolling escapism!
Leaundra
May 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and it had me wondering what was going to happen the whole book. I'm not saying anything that happened because it's one of those books that give you information a little at a time and I don' want to spoil it. So you have to have faith on what you're going to read without knowing everything before hand:-)
Mandi
Jun 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
4 stars! I freakin loved this! I had no idea what was going to happen...and then I had to keep reading to find out what happens next! And its book one! Can't wait until the next book! (seriously, when is it coming out?)

Pure, fantasy m/m sci-fi (which was exactly what I was in the mood for and just didn't know it) :)
Don Bradshaw
Reviewed on Hearts On Fire... http://heartsonfirereviews.com/

This was a nice piece of fluff for an after dinner read. Shawn made a wish on what he thought was a star when he was six. What he didn't realize at that young age was that his star was a space ship. The ship came and checked up on Shawn again when he was twelve and again when he was eighteen. Shawn's parents found out that he was gay right before college and kicked him out of the house but did pay for his college education. He was ne
V
May 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tentacles
WOW, I like this story for sure, cliffhanger ending, but never mind.
I didn't mind at all this Alien, quite the opposite.
I can imagined this Tentacles, weird genitalia Alien, called Ziang as the perfect hero.
Great Science fiction plot, and that's coming from someone who is not very fond of this kind of plots. I loved it.
Candice
To be honest, I didn't really like Ziang. His threatening to take Shawn rubbed me the wrong way. Once I got over that though, I was okay with the story. Was my first tentacle sex, though. HOLY SHEEP!!!!
Night Tempest
May 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely cannot wait for the next one!!! *Squeal* The tentacles were really well done. Great work M! ♥
Tami (synchro from BL)
Dec 28, 2013 rated it did not like it
A very disappointing PWP...even the tentacles couldn't save it...

So. Normally this would have been exactly my cup of tea.
Tentacles and all.

But this had:
1. Insta-Love
2. Forced Mating
3. Threatening of rape and abduction in the context of "mating"
4. Creepy Alien starting to watch his "mate" at age 6
5. The "mate" being treated as a possession (also marked as such)
6. The whole creepy possessive behaviour being ok in the context of "looooove" (e.g. that the Alien hacked into his facebook account: "
Ann
And, for the most creative and liberal use of tentacles, the award goes to M.A. Church. *applause*

It's no wonder poor Shawn has orgasm black outs with all that attention. I liked the chemistry between Shawn and Ziang too. The big bad alien warrior isn't used to sarcasm and snark and the two of them together are a really sweet balance.
Amy
May 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-them
I am really looking forward to reading the second book in this series whether it be a sequel to the MC's or a new story with the cute sheriff.
  • Something About Harry (Healing #3)
  • Alien 'n' Outlaw (Galactic Alliance #2)
  • All Wrapped Up
  • No Boundaries
  • Claimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts (Claimings, #1)
  • Details of the Hunt (Details, #1)
  • Signal to Noise (Psionic Frequency, #1)
  • Handsome Hero Wanted (Handsome Heroes #1)
  • Gay Tentacles From Space!
  • Aklesh
  • The Degan Incident (Galactic Conspiracies #1)
  • Himiko: Bonding
  • My Boyfriend’s an Alien
  • Pathfinder
  • Bump in the Night
  • Opening Worlds (Worlds, #1)
  • Finding Frankie (Mech Warrior #1)
  • Acquainted with the Night
M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s on the back porch tending to th
More about M.A. Church...

Nighttime Wishes (3 books)
  • Nighttime Dreams (Nighttime Wishes, #2)
  • Nighttime Promises (Nighttime Wishes, #3)
“Holy hell," Shawn whispered, his eyes glued to Ziang's front. Particularly to what Ziang didn't have between his legs. "Dude, where's your dick?” 3 likes