Start by marking “Ever My Merlin (My Merlin, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ever My Merlin (My Merlin, #3)

Ever My Merlin

(My Merlin Trilogy #3)

He was the right one, the fated one, but was he right for her?

The end of the world. The day of reckoning. The final battle.

ebook, 1.0, 410 pages
Published October 15th 2012 by Ink Lion Books (first published October 12th 2012)

Start your review of Ever My Merlin (My Merlin, #3)
Gelisvb
Oct 16, 2016 rated it liked it
This is one of those books that when I encounter in my calibre library makes me think:What the hell I was thinking?
Merlin comes to America and goes to high school making himself know as Matt (stop and consider this for a moment).Merlin, High school,Matt.
The post twilight was a rough period, because only in the post twiligh era someone could think that sending Merlin (That Merlin) to high school could be a good idea.
Nobody wants to go to high school.
If I were an ancient creature and I had to go b
raindropsandroses
Sep 18, 2012 rated it did not like it
Bethany
Jun 19, 2013 rated it did not like it
Carie
Sep 15, 2012 rated it it was ok
Maybe 2.5…? If I’m really generous! Yeah, I’m not a big fan of this one. I had to force myself to finish it--it really felt like work much more than pleasure in the end :(

I have always liked the action/adventure/mythology in these books, but this one just didn’t cut it for me. A lot of the plot either confused me or annoyed me. Maybe it’s because it took me so long to finish the book that I forgot a lot of the details along the way, but I really lost track of what the goal was, why on earth the
Ellen
Oct 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tours, arc
Ever My Merlin is the third book in the My Merlin Series. The end of the world is drawing closer, and the conflict between the two brothers is getting worse, making things even harder. While it seems that Vane is lost to being a monster (well most of the time), Ryan still isn't ready to give up on him. After facing catastrophic events, facing the loss of loved ones, and facing the wrath of not only one, but both brothers, Ryan finds herself on a quest with Matt to find the Healing Cup, which Mat ...more
Alison
Jul 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
***Spoilers are written in this review****

To take a few words from another reviewer that I read: "The third left a lot to be desired; choppy story line, and text that requires further editing."

Parts of the book were putting me to sleep to be honest. I feel like there was so much more this series could have done. I also feel there should be more to the story, maybe a 4th book. I just feel kind of incomplete with some of it. Also, some of the scenes, some of the things that happened..they seemed a
Rose
Dec 06, 2012 rated it liked it
CHEERS for the Author's brilliant imagination. A mixture of Greek Myth, Arthurian Legend & Astronomy. What an amazing concept! This novel has taken me to a wonderful adventure...an adventure that got me lost from time to time so I had to retrace my steps.

JEERS for the Author's chosen Heroine. For the life of me...I couldn't imagine of why Excalibur had chosen Ryan as the sword bearer. For all of her talk of she can take care of herself, make her own decisions & nobody owns her was all for naugh
Elizabeth
I really enjoyed this series. I'm glad goodreads introduced me to it. I enjoyed that we really got to see into the mystery that is Vane in this book. I felt it really explained his motivations and I never thought this would happen but it seems in the end that Vane was actually the better man over Merlin due to his inability to trust anyone even himself. I'm hoping this author continues to write because I am definitely a fan.
Asia
Jan 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok, this one was a little bit messed up. Both Merlin and Viviane were big asses, but I have some soft spot for Vane. I'd prefer something more for the ending but overall I liked this trilogy, it was entertaining and full of surprises. The mix between Arthurian story and Greek myths was also interesting.
Kee Craig
Nov 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHHHH!!!! A GREAT ENDING!!!! Of course I was hurt because it was the ending of another one of my favorite book but I loved how Mrs. Priya gave us the "happy ever after" at the end. Hate that it had to end but I'm happy to know how everything turns out!!!
Elysia Wu
May 23, 2020 rated it did not like it
Forced myself to finish this book. This book had a lot of issues, but the ones that stood out most to me were the overwhelming misogyny and rapey vibes. Not cool and not okay to normalize stepping over women and making them out to be objects.
Vaishnavi
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was ok
1.5/5
Do not read: If you don't like love triangles, or deceptive titles, If you LIKE Merlin/Matt
Read: If you like Vane over everything else, a dumb heroine who stops thinking as soon as she nears Vane.

Pros:
Interesting ideas and plot
Magic and Arthurian Legend
Merlin
Good characterization of Merlin and Vane.
Sweet Romance between Vane and Ryan (if you can ignore the fact that Matt was utterly abandoned and used cruelly by Ryan)

Cons:
Chaos
Dumb Heroine, who wasn't so dumb in prev books but for some reas
Diayll
Oct 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Originally Reviewed At:Mother/Gamer/Writer
Rating: 5 out of 5 Controllers, Royalty Award
Review Source: Blog Tour
Reviewer: Heather

I’ve had the lovely and honorable opportunity to follow along with the Merlin stories Priya Ardis has written from the beginning. I’ve fallen into the abyss, and i drank the kool-aid, but in the end i came out unscathed, but still wanting more with each book she has written. If you have not had this chance, please start with My Boyfriend Merlin, followed by My Merlin Aw
KatieBookQueen
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed At: http://queenofteenfiction.blogspot.co...

I am a huge fan of the My Merlin series so it's safe to say that I was mega excited to read the final chapter in Ryan, Vane and Matt's story. The final book in the trilogy sees Ryan in a race against time to prevent the destruction of the earth. The story is action packed from the start and it kept me reading well into the night!

Let me just say, I think Priya has possibly created one of my favourite love triangles of all time. I had a huge amo
Shelly Hammond
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ever My Merlin; the last book in the My Merlin Series. It's a bittersweet day as I sit here and type this review. I've finished the books and now write my final review. I will take the time here to once again issue the standard warning that if you've not read the first one and the second one, I would recommend them to you before reading further along here. They are fun entertaining books and worth reading and I don't want to ruin anything if you dare read this review and I let something slip tha ...more
Pam
May 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012-read, favorites
GoodReads Synopsis: The end of the world. The day of reckoning. The final battle.

In the last chapter of the My Merlin Series, it is a time of great strife for Arriane (aka Ryan) and Merlin (aka Matt) as they struggle to stem the flood of destruction unleashed upon the world. Their only hope rests in the one object that can restore their greatest ally: the Healing Cup.

With every scrap of life hanging in the balance, Ryan must convince both friends and enemies that the key to survival rests in th
Michelle
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love the My Merlin series so much! It is one of my favorite series based on a legend that I have ever read. The world that Priya Ardis creates is incredible. Fans of King Arthur and Merlin need to read this series.

Matt and Vane. This whole book boiled down to that one choice. And what a choice it was! I didn't even know what I really wanted, but still Ever My Merlin was right on point the whole time. Ryan's struggle was like reading my thoughts the whole way. It was such a good journey for he
Tasha
NOTE: This is a review of the whole series.

I regret the time I got to read this.
Well. It wasn't THAT bad. The fact remains that I was urged to finish the whole series testifies that these books were "entertaining". Quite.

Let's make a list of pros and cons of the series, shall we?

PRO(s)
-I can put up with it to the end. [though with groans and complaints from time to time]
-The romance is tolerably sweet. If not typical.
-'Rich' mix of mythology, though not as well mixed as the Iron Druid Chronicle
Schmunzelrapunzel
Dec 15, 2012 rated it liked it
Maybe it's just me, but sometimes (or everytime) something super important (be it, super- secretive, -hint finding, -explaining, -finding THE one solution, -who's bad/who's not) happens, I was basically confused as hell.
So I dragged myself through the few drama pages and then after reading on I saw what's new to the story and lived with it..
Concerned by this slight problem was also my understanding of the characters and their actions (yeah, hello MATT, Ryan & Vane!)...

Afterwards I'm not sure wha
Jessi
Mehh, the ending was good and I'm glad it didn't do a Maximum Ride and end with the end of the world cuz that just sucked. But I'm left feeling kinda hollow. I was always rooting for Merlin to get the girl and it's just sad that again the "bad-boy" gets the girl. Oiy Vey, like Simon and Jace all over again, only at least Simon eventually found love with Izzy. But nope Merlin's left on his own wandering while he waits for his jealousy to patter out. Q.Q dont worry Merlin I still love you!!
Jen Scott
Apr 07, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Is it possible to give negative stars to a book? Asking for a friend...

In other news, if you're looking for a book with an incredibly unhealthy relationship, a plot that makes no sense whatsoever, and horrible writing. Then this is the one for you!

Don't ask me why I decided to read and finish this book. Quarantine does funny things to people...
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Aug 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
I have been trying super hard this summer to get to all those books I have been putting off reading for..well, forever, especially from indie authors that I already know I like their work (series, books, trilogies what have you).

Going into trilogies are always hard for me, especially if I end up falling in love with the characters because you know after three books that is it, the series is over and you are left wondering what to read next.

It is even harder finishing trilogies that you
Majuchan
Sep 03, 2012 rated it liked it
all-in-one-myths

A timely read for the hyped 'end of the world'
I was speechless when I finished this...

PLOT: The story continues directly from My Merlin Awakening. Matt, Vane, Ryan and the gang are trying to save the entire human race from the end of the world. the story revolves on how choices and making the right one would save them ALL and not selected people only.

At first I was having a hard time remembering what did happened the last time, as they line up to shield the bay of Chennai, India
Chris Torretta
Aug 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
eries review!!! This will be about all three books but I will try very hard not to give spoilers about any!

What an interesting series! And such an easy read too! The last book I read was The Book of Paul which was amazing but intensely heavy (not in a bad way) so I picked this up and was amazed with how fast the story started and flew by! You definitely need to read this series in order. Although you may be able to pick up what is going on in each without the previous it will be much smoother if
No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets
Right, so much to say about this book. I loved it...but I have this feeling of incompleteness that I just can't shake, it's frustrating. Maybe I liked the story so much that now it's ended i feel empty, that happens a lot with me and series' i like.

If you don't want spoilers then get the frak away from my review becuse I am not going to be happy if people start whining about me giving too much away.

Ever my Merlin is the last in this series and it has so many twists and turns at times I found it
Stacy Sabala
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense, new-adult
Book Review- Ever my Merlin by Priya Ardis

In Book three, the underground volcanoes are erupting and causing Tsunamis all around the world. Ryan, Matt, Grey and the others are in India trying to stop the inevitable. Ryan calls on Vane for help. Vane wants Matt’s magic in return. Ryan has to make the decision. Matt feels betrayed and he uses Excaliber to help them escape. Matt enters a quest to find the cup of life. Ryan sneaks on to the trip and accompanies Matt. They end up in Sri Lanka at a fam
Rachael Frazier
Mixed feelings

Spoiler alert*******

I don't understand why the books are titled the Merlin series. The story wasn't even about him. I also don't understand why Ryan chose the guy who was manipulating and abusive the whole time she knew him. He was a controlling, possessive psycho. Merlin was the level headed hero trying to save the world. Ryan was mad at Merlin because he chose his visions over her..........umm hello, to save the world. She acted like a spoiled brat most of the time when she didn'
Kathleen
Aug 04, 2012 rated it liked it
I'm sad to see this series end but I liked the way Priya Ardis ended it so I can't complain.

I have truly fallen in love with these characters. They have so much life and fit so well within the story. I'm truly truly sad to say goodbye to them.

In the final installment in the Merlin series, the world is coming to an end and so is Ryan's love life. With two very hot brothers in her midst, she must make a choice while at the same time looking out for everyone else's needs as the "sword bearer". The
Natalie
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Because of the confusing ending, I was tempted to give this book a lower rating. But I'm not too picky. I read for entertainment. I want to fall in love with the characters and I want the book to make me feel something.
I have to say that I was thoroughly entertained. I can't stop thinking about Vane and many times I found my pulse racing with excited glee. I couldn't put this down and read the whole series in a matter of three days.
Although this isn't some great literary work *rolls eyes*, it'
Eashna
Oct 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 2 Feb 21, 2015 10:55AM
Release date set: October 15 5 14 Oct 08, 2012 08:29AM

• Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • Playboy Princes (Royals of Arbon Academy, #2)
  • Harry Potter: The Prequel (Harry Potter, #0.5)
  • Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles, #2)
  • Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)
  • Tiger Lily
  • Stars (Wendy Darling, #1)
  • Kings of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep #1)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy #2)
  • Filthy Rich Boys (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #1)
  • The Envy of Idols (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep #3)
  • Bad, Bad Bluebloods (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep #2)
  • Allison's Adventures in Underland (Harem of Hearts #1)
  • The Secret Girl (Adamson All-Boys Academy #1)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • In the Arms of the Elite (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep #4)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
Kings of Merlin is a new release! Six years in the making... finally we get the story of the brother who didn't get the girl!

Merlin Raj and the Santa Algorithm, the first in my computer science humourous dog's tale, debuts under a new name D. G. Priya. Find it at Merlin Raj and the Santa-Algorithm, a computer science dog's tale

I love books of all kinds—lately funny and fantastical are my faves. Bu

My Merlin Trilogy (3 books)
  • My Boyfriend Merlin (My Merlin, #1)
  • My Merlin Awakening (My Merlin, #2)

News & Interviews

“Do you think we can be friends?” I asked.
He stared up at the ceiling. “Probably not, but we can pretend.”
185 likes
“If you keep waiting for the right time, it may never happen. Sometimes you have to make the most of the time you have.” 54 likes