Start by marking “The Guardians of Elijah's Fire” as Want to Read:

The Guardians of Elijah's Fire

Just when she thought she was safe, Amber learns she's become a target and it seems even her closest allies can't be trusted. Now Amber, Trendon, and the whole gang are facing their most terrifying enemy yet. This thrilling tale ups the action and doubles the danger! Bestselling author, Frank L. Cole delivers an engrossing tale for adventurers of all ages.
Paperback, 1st, 272 pages
Published June 12th 2012 by Cedar Fort, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Guardians of Elijah's Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Guardians of Elijah's Fire

Frank Cole
May 11, 2012 Frank Cole rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
So, I may be a little biased. Just a little. But of course I love my book.
Heather
Jun 05, 2012 Heather rated it it was amazing
I really, really enjoyed this book! It starts out with Amber receiving a mysterious package for her birthday. She assumes that it is from her friend and teacher Dorothy. Then she gets a strange phone call in the middle of the night from her friend Joseph. What follows, almost immediately, is a spell-binding, frantic, action-packed adventure that leaves you breathless! The action is nearly non-stop throughout the book, which makes it a hard book to put down.

I love the character development in th
Meagan Myhren-bennett
By Frank L. Cole

When Amber Rawson receives a mystery gift in her mailbox, she is intrigued. Who sent her the Books of First and Second Kings? And why are four of the verses marked?

But before she can discover the answer to her mystery gift she is drawn into a new dangerous situation, starting with a middle of the night phone call from Joseph saying that the Tebah Stick in now in Baeloc's possession.

But when Amber, Lisa and Trendon meet at one of the local restaurant
Cathy
Jun 25, 2012 Cathy rated it really liked it
Things have settled down for Amber since her last adventure. She still thinks about Joseph and Dorothy occasionally, but she has other things going on, like school, homework and her very important 15th birthday. She cleans all of her birthday wishes out of her mailbox and finds a package with two very old, very important looking leather-bound books. Upon closer inspection, Amber realizes that they are the first and second Books of Kings from the Bible. She's a bit perplexed, but just figures tha ...more
Kristen
Aug 19, 2012 Kristen rated it it was amazing
Wow! Wow! Wow! This sequel did not disappoint in any way! I couldn't put it down and stayed up late to finish it. It is action packed and leaves you on the edge of your seat until the very end! I'm so impressed by all the research the author puts into these books. He had a remarkable way of writing that makes you feel like you are right there with the characters. I will admit getting teary eyed during this book. The characters become like family. I love Trendon. He makes me laugh out loud. As I ...more
B.K. Bostick
Sep 17, 2012 B.K. Bostick rated it it was amazing
Frank has done it again with Guardians of Elijah's Fire. As much as I enjoyed Guardians of the Hidden Scepter, I enjoyed this installment even more. Given that most sequels don't live up to their predecessors, it is a testament to Frank's ability as an author.

I feel like I know Amber and Trendon by now. They are the perfect balance for each other. The book is full of explosive action and contains many surprise twists. The plot moves at a blistering pace with witty dialogue. I read this book in j
Shauna
Oct 27, 2013 Shauna rated it it was amazing
This series continues to keep me a captive reader!
Entertaining, thrilling, and just plain fun!

Amber has just barely recovered from her last adventure when she receives a mysterious package.

Trying to figure out who gave it to her she is captured and has to go up against her feared enemy.

But she is smart and she has her friends and she is learning to trust in faith.

She will truly learn what the scripture means:

Fear not. For they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

A wonderful tale
Shannon O'Donnell
May 14, 2012 Shannon O'Donnell rated it really liked it
This is the sequel to last year's debut, The Guardian's of the Hidden Scepter, which I also reviewed. Needless to say, I have been waiting for this sequel! It did NOT disappoint.

Much of what I loved about The Hidden Scepter is still true of Elijah's Fire:

* young, brilliant, and brave characters
* non-stop, Indiana Jones-style storyline (which is doubly true since it's an archaeology adventure)
* biblical myths, hidden treasure, booby traps, and faceless beasts
* kidnapping and world traveling
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
This is a wonderful sequel. Amber, Trendon, and Lisa are pulled into another adventure by their mentor and teacher, Dorothy.

They must save the world by keeping an ancient relic out of the hands of those who would use it for evil.

Full of adventure. Perfect for kids between easy chapter books and YA.
Mindy
May 29, 2012 Mindy rated it really liked it
Exciting and fun as the first.
McKenzie Wagner
McKenzie Wagner rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2012
Zippy
Zippy rated it really liked it
May 12, 2012
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2016
Maggie Holt
Maggie Holt rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2015
Sara Kovach
Sara Kovach rated it really liked it
May 31, 2012
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2012
Rob
Rob rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2014
Josh BookDragon
Josh BookDragon rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2014
Jim Shaffer
Jim Shaffer rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2012
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2012
Gkeller123
Gkeller123 rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2012
Damon
Damon rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2012
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2014
Hailey
Hailey rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2013
Cedar Fort
Cedar Fort rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2012
Megan Halley
Megan Halley rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2012
Krista Jenkins
Krista Jenkins rated it liked it
May 27, 2012
Tayler
Tayler rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2016
Amie Chipping
Amie Chipping rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2012
Frank L. Cole has lived in such exotic places as the Philippines and Kentucky, and currently lives with his wife and three children out west. While he strived for years to earn his publishing credits, Frank considers sharing his message of “Exercising Your Imagination” to over 45,000 kids across the country as his greatest accomplishment. The Guardians of the Finisher's Fury is Frank’s 7th publish ...more
More about Frank L. Cole...