Start by marking “Marblestone Mansion, Book 2” as Want to Read:
Marblestone Mansion, Book 2

Marblestone Mansion, Book 2 (Scandalous Duchess #2)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  113 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Jilted by a man who professed to love her and then married another, McKenna MacGreagor fled to Colorado’s Marblestone Mansion hoping to heal her broken heart. Six months later, she still couldn’t stop thinking about him.

Once a prominent duchess in London high society, Alexandra Sinclair, a.k.a. Olivia MacGreagor, found herself in a London house of detention. She was charge
Published May 6th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Marblestone Mansion, Book 2, please sign up.

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Carolyn
May 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: talbott-marti
I absolutely adore all the books by Marti Talbott. They are character-based, heartwarming stories which contain romance, humor, clever plot twists and sometimes shocking turns. They are always a delight to read.

The only point that kept this book, for me, from receiving five stars was the fact that I would have liked to have seen a little more development of the budding romance between McKenna and Nicholas. I so enjoyed McKenna's character from Book I in this enchanting series and was looking for
Angie Peoples
Nov 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
The highland story continues and doesn't disappoint. There were as with the first book some grammatical errors and so forth which is why I chose not to give this book five stars. However, the storyline is quite intriguing and makes these first two books so easy to read. The only other problem is that the author makes a habit of abrupt endings that leave you perplexed. As usual, I'm looking forward to the next book.
Nov 20, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm beginning to get irritated at the editing errors I keep noticing in the kindle version I have. ugh
Rita
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
So far, the series is keeping on track of what is happening and to whom. Now, things are starting
to fall back on family and there are questions of what to do and who should do it. Then the sheriff starts to step in to investigate and his "informant" has changed her mind and thinks it all a misunderstanding. Really need to keep reading the series as there is always a new twist.
Susan Harper
Feb 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Again, like book 1, I liked the story, but the lack of proofreading - i.e., spelling and grammar errors are rampant - takes away from my enjoyment of the book. The author needs to invest in a good proofreader before publishing the books.
Sha Mslvoe
May 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Sha Mslvoe by: Carolyn
I have been eagerly awaiting this book ever since I read Book 1. I was hoping a more romance between McKenna and Nicholas. And I can't wait for Book 3.
Judy Bullard
Mar 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Continues to be a very good read!!
Peggy
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Could not put this series down...
Mary Whiteside
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

Easy read. Humorous. Full of adventure. Great characters. Mystery and excitement with every turn of its pages. You'll love it!
Patricia Henson
May 04, 2015
Karen Stanford
Jan 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Marti Talbott (www.martitalbott.com) is the author of over 45 full length novels, all of which are written without profanity and sex scenes. She lives in Seattle, is retired and has two children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. The MacGreagor family saga begins with The Viking Series and continues in Marti Talbott’s Highlander’s Series, Marblestone Mansion, the Scandalous Duchess ...more
More about Marti Talbott...

Scandalous Duchess (10 books)
  • Marblestone Mansion Book 1 (Scandalous Duchess, #1)
  • Marblestone Mansion, Book 3
  • Marblestone Mansion Book 4 (Scandalous Duchess Series)
  • Marblestone Mansion, Book 5 (Scandalous Duchess Series)
  • Marblestone Mansion, Book 6
  • Marblestone Mansion, Book 7 (Scandalous Duchess Series)
  • Marblestone Mansion  book 8
  • Marrblestone Mansion, Book 9 (Scandalous Duchess Series)
  • Marblestone Mansion, book 10