Start by marking “7 Deadly Women” as Want to Read:
7 Deadly Women

7 Deadly Women

There is nothing particularly remarkable about Jason Mytez on the outside. He manscapes from head to toe, religiously applies anti-aging creams, and hits the gym three times a week. Jason is a good man with two simple goals—love and money—and one challenging mission: to understand women.

Jason’s road to finding Ms. Right has already been a little bumpy to say the least.
Published January 15th 2012 by iUniverse (first published December 30th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about 7 Deadly Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 7 Deadly Women

Start your review of 7 Deadly Women
Brooke Pike
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Such a sexy book. Quick read which is why I picked it up off of the nightstand at my friend's place.
Samantha
Jun 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
straight up LOVE the way the author wrote attraction and sex and that ending was so vivid. I wish guys were half as aware as Jason in the bedroom or the hot tub. :P
Colby
Feb 11, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book although it wasn't great. Good story, but almost too much going on at times. It's full of adrenaline .. sex, violence, drinking, turbulence. I read a lot so I'm quite critical. The author encourages GoodRead reviews on his site and social media so I figured I'd be nice and give a rating. Great first time effort for sure.
Charlene Edwards
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I picked up this book as a suggested read on itunes otherwise I would have never discovered it. Unbelievably hot. Great first effort from this author. Did not see the ending coming although I probably should have.
Joaquin Briles
Oct 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I noticed it at the book store and picked it up because the title intrigued me since well, women can be deadly ;) I was into the novel the entire time and had a hard time putting it down. I hope there will be more written by this new and upcoming author.
Melissa Madden
Oct 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Read this book in one day. I picked it up because I saw the author featured on the local news here. I honestly haven't read something that made me literally LOL in a long time. It's not going to win any scholarly awards but it will help many people through a rainy day inside.
Filiberto Froning
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It's like reading Californication. Good shit.
Chelsey Klinton
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Got this book as a gift but happy it ended up in my possession as it was a great read, I highly recommend.
Chloe Miles
Feb 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Good book. Recommend it.
Andy Tulanski
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
I've been wanting to read this book and I'm glad I took the time too. Great plot and characters. Hope there are more novels written by this author.
Weston Esquivias
Sep 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book. Took me a few days to get through it, which rarely ever happens.
Bethany Collins
Sep 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great, quick read. You really feel for nearly all of the characters at some point.
Daisy Young
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great book Jamco! Disturbing but great!
Maggiemuggins
For those of you who read sexist, racy junk but don't bother to read the news, the author has just had his resignation accepted as a candidate for the Liberal party in his home province of Manitoba in Canada as a result of the party's leader refusing to condone his filthy and abusive remarks against women on his Twitter account which has now been closed.
March 3, 2016.

Anne Gasset
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am really enjoying this book. Some hilarious parts like the "latex" incident. I don't want to spoil the book but I was laughing at many moments and could relate to many of the issues in this book. Great read.
Ethan Patrick
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nice light read that was boring or anything. I'm not much of a reader but these made me want to start again.
Kyle Hall
Oct 14, 2014
Kebeh Zakama
Jan 01, 2015
Favorite woman and why? 4 12 Oct 28, 2013 11:35AM
Jamie Hall doesn't do much else but write. His books focus on fiction while his blog focuses on reality. His goal is to inspire people by making them think about the "other side of the argument". His new release, No Heroes, is available now!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2wfV4As