Start by marking “Dreaming in Blue” as Want to Read:
Dreaming in Blue

Dreaming in Blue (1Night Stand #110)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Blind since childhood, Sierra is satisfied with her success as a relationship therapist. Contacting 1Night Stand is an outlet for her physical needs, or so she tells herself. When she meets Daniel, the chemistry is definitely there, but a single parent with a child has the terrifying potential to disrupt her orderly life.

After losing his wife in a fire three years before t
Published May 8th 2012 by Decadent Publishing (first published May 6th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dreaming in Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreaming in Blue

Future Slayer Girl
Olivia has become an instant buy or review grab author for me. Her writing is effortless, and she is able to tell an incredible story in a very small amount of words. This story is not different. The 1NightStand series books are like fine desserts. But you either grab a winner, or you grab an, “Aw, that was cute.” This was impressed me. It was fresh, different, and made me want to read more about Sierra and Daniel. You are taken on a sweet journey in this story; two characters, both that have so ...more
Aug 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
What if you couldn’t see? What things would attract you about a man? Sierra Applegate lost her eyesight as a child after a tragic accident. She learned to adapt and move on with her life, even becoming a therapist. Now it is the therapist who is in need of some therapy. Sierra hasn’t had sex in a long time. Once burned by a lover, she is hesitant to commit to a relationship. Madame Eve’s One Night Stand dating service seems like the perfect opportunity to satisfy her desires without getting emot ...more
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

This story was sweet and sexy, I really enjoyed it. Sierra Applegate has been blind since childhood after an accident. She's been strong through her adversity and become a therapist. After a relationship gone bad ended a couple of years ago she hasn't made the time to date. But 1 Night Stand might be the right service for her since she's not looking for a relationship again.

Daniel, a firefighter, lost his wife in a fire in his own home a few years back.
Alexa Bourne
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I wanted a quick, easy, enjoyable read and that was EXACTLY what I got! I loved the little twist Ms. Starke put in here. I didn't see it coming! If you have time and want a great romance, pick this one up!
Dominique Eastwick
May 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, 1ns
Wow what a sweet erotic Romance, the sex is hawt but the love is so sweet. I dont want to give anything away but I just loved it. I will be keeping this one on my shelve. Love all Olivia's books but I think this might be my favorite.
Jessica Subject
Oct 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 1night-stand
This is a great twist to the 1Night Stand line, not only with the heroine being blind, but also for the hero to have a child. It's sexy and sweet, and I highly recommend it.
Sep 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2014
JoAnne Kenrick
May 12, 2012
Aug 17, 2013
rated it did not like it
Jan 27, 2013
Ashlynn Monroe
Aug 09, 2012
Sep 09, 2012
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wished this was a full lengh story, still like 1ns story concept, but yes this is a sweet story.
Olivia Starke calls the Ozarks home. One of the most beautiful areas in the country, she loves hiking trails with her dogs, kayaking on the numerous waterways, and enjoying southern Missouri's fresh air and sunshine.

She's also 'Mom' to four dogs, a growing number of kitties that show up at her door, and four VERY spoiled horses that do little to earn their keep. Not that she'd ever hold that again
More about Olivia Starke...

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 240 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)