Start by marking “My Justice” as Want to Read:
My Justice

My Justice

Although it is written as a novel, the accounts written here are true as they happened then. The impact and thoughts of the child, women, mother, who endured it all are true. The names of the characters have been changed to protect innocent siblings & children, but this is the most powerful story of redemption & survival that you will ever read.

This is a true story of one
Paperback, first edition, 276 pages
Published February 23rd 2011 by AuthorHouse (February 23, 2011)

To ask other readers questions about My Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Justice

Start your review of My Justice
Mary Graziano
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
MY JUSTICE
"We all have courage sometimes it is hidden, Patricia A Mcknight had that courage."
By Mary Graziano

Tricia Ann a five year old beautiful child with a smile that would fill a room with sweetness. Eyes so blue, so bright that showed love and happiness, those "Dancing Blue Eyes" that I have called her. How they danced with excitement when she was with her dad, and her grandma.

Powerful, startling, Patricia Mcknight tells it like it is, in words that send chills throughout your body. She lea
Viga Boland
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: victims of childhood sexual abuse and incest
Recommended to Viga by: Found author via YouTube
“I believe when you are attacked, either as a child or as an adult, that you are put in a position of choice. You can either allow it to consume you and watch it destroy you or you can fight against it. Only you can make yourself develop the courage to overcome it and talk about it openly. When you carry it as a secret it will eat at you and continue to tear you apart.”

(Patricia A. McKnight, My Justice, 2011)

With these words, Patricia, one of the bravest women I know, brings the last few pages
Patricia Mcknight
May 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favs
So glad to see this true story about child abuse and the woman who fought it all to take back control of her life and give her children the positive influence and safety they deserved. Although it is written as a novel, the accounts written here are true as they happened then. The impact and thoughts of the child, women, mother, who endured it all are true. The names of the characters have been changed to protect innocent siblings & children, but this is the most powerful story of redemption & s ...more
Tremayne Moore
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
My Justice by Patricia McKnight is a memoir of her childhood abuse (and it was brutal to say the least). From the abuse of her stepfather, to her mother and children denying that little Patricia is being abused, to the school and community failing to notice any sign of abuse in a child, Patricia was marked for self-destruction.

I found myself routing for Patricia to get justice, for her to not run from therapy, and to find a love that she so truly needed where she wasn't brutally punished! As the
Jan L.
May 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: child-abuse
Patricia McKnight is a true inspiration and has shown great dignity and braveness in writing this book. This book is a must read to anyone who is interested in real life stories, especially on the subject of surviving Childhood Sexual Abuse. At first I did not know what to expect but once I started reading I found myself totally hooked! I could not put this book down literally and despite some parts being horrific to stomach I can only say that deep down even though it saddened me it was unbelie ...more
Lucy
Mar 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Tricia for writing this book. It helps to understand what goes on in the minds of people who are going through this sort of thing. My story is much different that yours and I find it hard to put my feelings into words but your book helps me to understand why and also gives me hope.
Francine
Sep 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book by a tremendously STRONG woman!
Audry Hardy