Start by marking “Emancipation Proclamation” as Want to Read:
Emancipation Proclamation

Emancipation Proclamation

The tale of a Principe Della Mafia and his Bella Ragazza, two souls
connected in a world full of chaos. Quella destinata per te, nessuno la
prenderà. True Love Waits. Sempre.

Republished as Sempre under the name J.M. Darhower.
Paperback, 1943 pages
Published by Self Published

To ask other readers questions about Emancipation Proclamation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emancipation Proclamation

pantea
Feb 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Emancipation Proclamation is now a published book called Sempre. the names changed but I'll write the review with Bella/Edward. :)

Oh, I can't even begin to tell you how perfect EP is. Bella's a slave since she was born. She's the slave of Mafiosi. The mafia will be really important during the story, but not as much as the perfection and beauty of Edward and Bella's love. Edward is a broken boy since her mother died. Bella comes into his life, and for the first time, he lets her in. She becomes t
Sanna
Jul 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This fanfic changed me. One of the best books(!) I've ever read! Words can't even explain my love to EP. Read it, love it, remember it!

(I read and finished EP last year in July)
Pauline
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this fan fiction years ago when it was a work in progress. It is absolutely one the best, well written, stories I have ever read. Fan fic or not, it was sooooo good! I support this author as she turned the fan fic into a published book (where she obviously had to change name and such) but I didn't quite enjoy the books as much as the fic. I understand the fan fic version was super long, so she cut a lot of stuff out in the book version, and to me it just didn't capture the essence as much ...more
Clarice
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
absolutely amazing. honestly, the moment i started reading i couldn't stop till 3 days later. the moment i woke up till late at night when i finally dragged myself to sleep, i was reading it. and even in my dreams, i was dreaming about it. such an amazing and really heartwarming book. it's really opened my mind to not only the story itself but the whole theme behind it, and made me much more aware that there were such things going. edward and bella's love for each other was just heartwarming, an ...more
Angelina
This was by far the most amazing fanfiction from twilight that I have ever read. Each single chapter (all 80 of them) was amazing and I loved every minute of it. I will probably end up reading it again. :) If your looking for a good fanficition that keeps you on the edge of your sit always guessing and thinking with some exciting action and mafia this is the book for you!!! I would recommend it to anyone. Also the rewrite called Sempre is nothing compared to the original.
Megan (sparklymeg)
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My heart will never be the same after reading this story. Just, wow. The perfect mix of gut-wrenching, heart-shattering angst, with a really beautiful HEA ending. The first story I've ever really properly cried at, and I don't think anything will compare for a while. I look forward to reading Sempre and the follow ups.
Danica
Aug 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fanfiction
The best of the best. I couldn't put this down when I read it for the first time. I fell so hard for these characters and felt like I was living the story along with them. Nothing I have read since has come close to touching me as much as this one story has.
Michaela
Aug 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Without a doubt one of the best books I have ever read. Much better than the later published version Sempre. The story was unputdownable and although the ending was a little disappointing, I thought it was very well written and I really felt for both main characters.
BookFairy
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. I didn't want it to end. One of the best books I've ever read. I tried to read the published version, Sempre, but too much had been cut out from the original, and it was too censored.
Lauren R.
Jul 31, 2012 rated it liked it
Finally fucking done reading! Was good but damn too many POV!! Got whiplash from reading it! Storyline was interesting but ending was too predictable!
Donna
Jun 26, 2013 marked it as did-not-finish
I just gave up. There's nothing wrong with the writing its just too damn long. Each scene is written from at least two different POVs. Might attempt Sempre instead. Sorry Ally. I tried.
Karen Loiacono
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Could't put it down, lots of late nights! Loved this book
Allyson
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Such an emotional roller coaster. I have never read ANYTHING like it before. I WILL re-read when I have time to not be interrupted.

Coral
Jun 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I cried I laughed I couldn't put it down. better than the original.
Sabrina
Feb 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: fanfics, 2013
I really liked this story. My only issue was how repetitive it was. I really like reading in different POVs but this was a little too much. Loved the storyline and both Edward and Bella.
Jessica
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This fanfic was the longest book I have read, but one of the best definitely.
Simona Hristova
Jun 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
the best fanfiction i ever read!!!
the plot is original, it's fascinating story.
I love Sempre!!!
Weronika
Aug 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Sophie
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is still to date my favourite fanfic of all time and I've read hundreds of them. Emancipation Proclamation is just incredible, it pays attention to detail, has an incredible amount of plot twsists and at times it is gutwrenching and incredibly emotionally draining. By the End of it you care a whole deal about the characters and what happens to them. I remember laughing insanely hard, crying so hard I couldn't breathe and just loving it in general.I've read it a few times now, I just can't p ...more
Tammy
All I knew about this book was it was a twilight fanfic book I had no idea what to expect. I loved twilight however after reading this book this is how I truly want Edward and Bella to be (I really wished this was made into a movie) I had to many sleepless nights because I couldn't stop reading I needed wanted to no how it was going to end. I wasn't very happy with how it ended it was such a long read then it just seemed to end. I would love to read more about them all hopefully one day J.M. Dar ...more
Monique
May 24, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: fanfiction
Emancipation Proclamation by Kharizzmatic was a very good and well written story. The problem was it dragged on way too long and became boring. I felt like the story was a merry go round because it kept repeating the same events over and over. I did enjoy Bella and Edwards romance. He was so sweet and really possessive over Bella in thi story. I will definitely be checking out the published version Sempre (Forever) by J M Darhower which seems to be much shorter and will be a series.
Thevampiregirl
Dec 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
it's one of the only fanfictions i've read and it's damn good ! still, 1900pages&more may be a little bit too much as i can't seem to come to terms with it !!
Then again, it's a MUST read if you're into twilight, fanfictions,or just romantic/all sappy/heart-melting stories (and not necessarily a twilight fan i believe)
speaking of which, i'm going back to it right now !
(oh, you can't avoid being utterly obsessed with it. Bye)
K
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves, fan-fiction
This has to be one of the best written (yes some grammar etc errors) fan fictions I have ever read. It truly deserves to be a book. I just read that it is a book now and I will link it if I can find it!

The story is beautiful, multi dimensional and you will cry. I cannot say enough good words about this and no review *I* can do will do this story justice. If you get a chance to read this?? DO IT!!
Brandi Kosiner (Brandi Breathes Books)
Explicit, lots of language.
One of my fave quotes (they take a lot of scenes and quotes from books/movies and work them in)

Bella, you are my f***king life now.

F***king long about 2400 pages i do believe
D*mn hilarious (characters and dialogue)
Sh*t ton of romance (it is E/B)
Well thought out
Angela  ♥ Mrs. Hollywood ♥
The best fan fiction I've ever read. Even better than the original, Twilight. The author published a book based on this fan fiction called, Sempre. I started reading it, but it is not as good as Emancipation Proclamation. Sempre is shortened, over-edited and way too censored.
Laxmama
Wow, phenomenal! This was such a strong and emotional story. Long but so worth it. I chose the fanfic over the published story, I really enjoy the authors original version to the edited. This will be an all time favorite
Shara Tate
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One of my all time faves! :)
Texas
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, favorites
I have been torn apart..wailing and crying here last nite..remember to breathe,,the last 20% of this book was not included in Sempre..why I dont know, I love these characters, love this author
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The best fanfic I ever read!!!!
I recommend deeply!
I'm completely in love with this story!
It's many pages but it worth!!!!!!!
Read it read it!!!!!!
Jacquelyn Stone
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was ok
I can't decide if I like this.

• Clipped Wings and Inked Armour
  • Fridays at Noon
  • The Blessing and the Curse
  • Wide Awake
  • The University of Edward Masen
  • Unexpected Circumstances
  • The Forever Broken (The Broken)
  • Written in the Stars
  • Revelry
  • Enigma: The Final Chapter (Enigma #4)
  • Julian - Dark Angel Series Companion Novella
  • Dusty
  • Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)
  • Bare With Me (Bare it All, #1)
  • The Darkness of Perfection
Kharizzmatik is the fanfiction penname of J.M. Darhower https://www.goodreads.com/JMDarhower