Start by marking “Revelry” as Want to Read:
Revelry

Revelry

He is always aware of where she is and what she is doing. Bella makes sure that Edward’s eyes are only on her…grabbing his attention every chance she can. She is in need of constant allegiance…it’s fucked but works for them.

Complete, Romance/Hurt/Comfort, 26 chapters, BPOV, EPOV, JasPOV, APOV.
ebook
Published by Self Published

It's just me Shelly B
"It's a f*cked up feeling to love someone so f*cking much that you let them f*ck with your head in order to save theirs."

This book is not an easy read it's cruel and harsh.....but it's real and that's why I LOVE it!!

It's a boy meets girl book and they fall in love, they use each other and form a tight bond to make up for the lack of affection they receive from their rich parents.

Now I say boy meets girl and falls in love....it sounds sweet...huh?

It's not!!! Their story is far from sweet......it
M. ~ B&B
It's a fucked up feeling to love someone so fucking much that you let them fuck with your head in order to save theirs.

I live for her and I love for her, breathe for her. I die slowly every single fucking day for her.

She has all of me. Every single bit of me.

There are very few stories that will reach in and touch your heart, consume your mind and leave you feeling empty and overcome with emotion all at the same time. Revelry is one of those stories. It is the most intense book I have ever re
Elaine
6  photo 6-stars_zps31f84a2e.gif Heartbreaking, Intense but Uplifting Stars

photo 109692346_zps97227203.jpg

Warning!!! This book may not be for everyone If you are easily offended by cutting, heavy drug use, then this may not be for you..
 photo tumblr_md03qlWUlm1qlmc8bo1_500_zps3645f448.jpg

I have to say this was for me the most intense book I have read to date.
It tells the story of Bella and Edward and their friends Jasper and Alice. How things that happen in your life can change the course that you decide to take.

Bella and Edward are school sweethearts both from privileged backgrounds, along with Jasper,
Ashleigh
Aug 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Wow this book was the most intense book I think i have ever read, it was not easy to read it messed with my emotions the entire time. This book is Bella and Edward who meet and fall in love almost instanly. This love turned into an obsession for the both of them. They both loved and obsessed with each other. They do drugs in the beginning just for fun but eventually it turns in
AMAZING!!! Even better the 2nd time.. This is one book I could Reread time and time again!!
Lucia
Jul 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Oh My God, this was really something. Revelry is definitely not a traditional fanfiction story. It was drastic, raw, very disturbing and sometimes really difficult to read. But it was perfectly written story. And even though there were times I almost give up reading (some scenes were too hard to read) I am glad I finished it. In Revelry, the angst is at its maximum and I was emotional mess when reading it. But it was worth it!

The main themes of this story are drug use, addiction, self-harm, emot
Erin
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Revelry was one of the most intense books I have ever read! It was such a nice change of pace from all of the formula books I am used to reading. I know it is fan fiction so the author is able to take a lot more liberties, but still, the writing and the story itself were incredible. The author warns you in the beginning that it contains A LOT of explicit and hard core material, so let's just say you are warned!

Bella and Edward are both from well to do families. They are those typical teenagers t
Romy
Dec 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
TeamBella23 is one of the best writers out there. She doesn't sugar coat things, but she has a way with words that makes you feel so much from the first chapter that you're instantly drawn to the story and its characters.

Her description of drug use and self harm are as real as it gets and if you've ever went through any of those you'll see what I mean.

Well written, great plot and a brilliant closure, not dragging the story to no-end.
Christine
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites-2013
Absolutely loved this one can't get enough of Edward and Bella, Alice and Jasper.:)
♥︎♥︎Sofia♥︎♥︎
From Dusty to Revelry? I must need my head examined. I had flounced this story a couple of times but this time I was determined, as I couldn't understand why out of all TeamBella stories this one wasn't gripping me, well having come to the end of it I've figured it out. A lot of Bellas in Twifics are just *shakes heads* annoying, but the Bella in Revelry? She's a manipulative, selfish, kinda spiteful, b.i.t.c.h of the the most dangerous type; a Bella who sees her own flaws but seems to be unwill ...more
Jena Crawford
Sep 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Well this was very good!! Mary Elizabeth has a way with writing like you're really there. It was a very emotional story. Very dark. I think I'll be staying away from her stories for awhile though hahaha off to find the light now haha
Mollie
Aug 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I shouldn't rate this yet. I should let it sink in. I'm so emotionally exhausted and I can't think about anything else. It wasn't until halfway that I was 5 star-crazy-hooked. Maybe the angst was too much in the beginning? Maybe I shielded myself from it and wouldn't allow it to grab me? Maybe I need to read it again? I'd love to. I have no problem with dark & disturbing reads.

The writing...oh man, it was beautiful and cryptic. I was laughing when I should've been crying, crying when I shoul
Mindy
Oct 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I didn't like this one as much as I liked Dusty. This book was still good though, just a lot better around 60% on.. I was a little bored the first half of the book with all the sex scenes. It kinda got to the point of, "Geez, again?" But the story was good. I heard there are going to be some edits made and then this book is going to be published. I look forward to reading the edited version.
Sabrina
Nov 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Revelry has just topped my favorites list. I am still processing, will write my review soon. I am speechless and blown away.
Tina
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shit, that book wrecked me....
Caroline
Aug 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I liked this book, not as much as I loved Dusty. I felt this was a little repetitive at times. It probably could have been a little shorter but overall a great, intense read.
Jessica
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I am pages away from finishing this book but I couldn't wait any longer to say something about it. I am floored at the passion and emotion that this book emits. I can't even comprehend everything behind the addictions in this book. I was so drawn in that at times I needed to stop to breath. This author is a true story teller from the heart... someone who truly understands the human condition and who writes from honesty. I am 100% floored at her writing style and am sooo in aww of how well she de ...more
Stacey
Sep 06, 2013 added it
I DNF at 47% and I feel like a schmuck. I just got bored with the same stuff over and over. I would rate it 2.5-3 stars, but I won't officially give it a rating because I know Mary is re-working the story, which I will read when complete.
Jess Serafino
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
you broke my heart with this one.. but god did I fuckinh love it and fan girl on it.. GODDDDDDD
Annabelle
Mar 15, 2014 rated it liked it
It was very hard for me to rate this book. It was still Mary's brilliance, but after reading her published books, I feel like she could have done so much better. First of all it was too long, repetitive, with unnecessary sex scenes and constant I love yous. Intimacy should tell the story and not trash it. I didn't really get the connetion between Bella and Edward. It felt unreal and somehow the "forever" was unrealistic and forced. The author could have given a better glimpse into Emett and Rose ...more
Zurri
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I absolutely loved this.

It might be shocking to some people but others can relate to it. It was very emotional.

This book is how life really is for most of us - Yes we are all addicts one way or the other, it might not be cutting, coke or heroine, sex, or weed but even love, hate, fear, adrenaline, information, technology and even friendship can be addictive. We all choose our poison differently.

Normally the stories we read are all fairy tales, flowers and sunshine.
This book is not sugar coate
Laxmama
Dec 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 STARS Amazing! I was shaken by the intensity of this story, I was drawn into their lives and all their conflicting emotions. I was consumed by this story, it will stay with me for some time. After reading Dusty/Delinquents, I had to read more from TeamBella, incredible.
angel medina
Sep 09, 2014 marked it as to-read
Okay! Where is this? Are you publishing this story? Because if your not, you should. I mean. I would read anything you write!
Amber Fellows
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
obsessed with this story line
Bella
Mar 09, 2013
Debbie
Mar 16, 2019
Michelle Mosena
rated it did not like it
May 16, 2015
Buddy Read Zone: Revelry 9/3/13 503 100 Sep 18, 2013 11:05AM

• The Misapprehention of Bella Swan
  • Dusty
  • The Blessing and the Curse
  • The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Dusty, #1.25)
  • Fridays at Noon
  • Wide Awake
  • Can't Have You
  • Unexpected Circumstances
  • Emancipation Proclamation
  • Delinquents (Dusty, #2)
  • Infinite Dolls
  • The University of Edward Masen
  • Forever (Sempre, #2.5)
  • Offside
  • The Song Remains the Same (NOLA's Own #3)
  • Surviving Love (Surviving #2)
  • Beatless