Start by marking “Beg For It (Pact of Seduction, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beg For It (Pact of Seduction, #2)

Beg For It

(Pact of Seduction #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  245 ratings  ·  44 reviews
The Pact of Seduction has one rule—fulfill your ultimate fantasy. Bella’s problem, she can’t live up to her vow. But her failure spins events that lead her into unknown territory. Kole, a Dom at the sex club Castle Dolce Vita, wasn’t part of her fantasy, but he’s about to show her he should have been.

Kole is more than willing to introduce Bella to BDSM since he’s held an i
Published May 29th 2012 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Beg For It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beg For It

really liked it 4.00  ·

Cynthia
Jun 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone looking to experience a hot Dom training his sub.
Recommended to Cynthia by: Laurie Garrison

Reviewed at Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Bella and her girlfriends (four gals total) have a "Pact of Seduction". Basically, one at a time, each of them will have their one sexual fantasy fulfilled. And after the night of bliss, the gal comes home (they all share a house and are roomies) to spill the deets to her friends, etc., blah, etc., romance follows.

When Bella experiences a serious fail with her initial Pact, Kole offers her a BDSM fantasy scene. He has been attracted to Bella for quite a wh
Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)
May 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012-reads
I must admit when I seen Kole in Bind Me I was a little scared of him. He seemed a little too rough but after reading Beg For It I am realizing that like Bella I like it a little rough!

Its Bella's turn in the pact to fulfill her fantasy but her first pick did not go as planned. So now she has decided to give BDSM a try with Kole. They already know each other and are both really attracted to each other. But during the scene Bella is having a hard time giving up total control. Kole is determined t
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
This second in the series is much stronger than the first. Bella, as the submissive who denies it, and Kole as the Dom who pushes are really nicely matched. They are engaging as characters (Bella more so) because you really do get a feel for how they are thinking. There is more of an effort to develop a relationship here than in the first - it still feels rushed but not so dramatically.

Kole demonstrated many characteristics of a good Dom - he provided safe words that would allow Bella to either
Mindy
Aug 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I never wanted to be part of the BSDM scene, yet I find these books so sexy. I think that there is a part of everyone that wants to handled or dominated by someone else. Now I don’t mean abused or even necessarily BSDM, I just think the idea (at least for a 5 foot 11 inch, large woman like myself) that someone could be in charge and physically take charge is kind of exciting. I rarely feel like a delicate flower, the way these women seem to feel.

Now that said, I think part
Elizabeth
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lawd... these may be short stories but they pack quite a punch! Belle had so much stored in her built up world it takes a very firm hand to bring them down.. but can Kole go from possibly maybe to Master in one night? Mmmm its worth a dang try lol.
Jeanne M. Jacquet
Limits

This story made me think about what my fantasy world be. To find a person that matched me the way that Kole matches Bella would be a dream come true for me. I can't wait to get into the next book in this series.!!!
Booknook Reviews
A little rushed at the end

Unlike the first book, this one rushes the ending and the relationship's progress. The steamy scenes were great and I could have used more at the end.
Martha
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, nook
An enjoyable fun book as the 2nd of 4 ladies act out their fantasies. It is a fun read.
The BookChick
My Rating: ★★★★

Book Description:

Kole is more than willing to introduce Bella to BDSM since he’s held an interest in her for some time. But the feisty woman isn’t easily tamed and her strong personal
Autumn Review
Jul 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I don't even know where to begin. I certainly have found a gem of a series. I like the idea of a group of friends forming a pact to fulfill their sexual fantasies. The first book, Bind Me, was a nice slow intro into what I found in this book. It definitely left me a bit over heated.

I liked Bella from the first book. Her fantasy was to get with another girl. Well, that didn't work out for her, so she decides to try the BDSM lifestyle with veteran Kole. Since their friends have gotten together, t
Christi Snow
May 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
My Review:

Kole is a hard Dom. He has high expectations and limits for his subs. Bella is a headstrong, willful woman, but he's drawn to and fascinated by her. He sees a submissive in her. Her secret fantasies tell her that he's probably right, but she's worked hard to become the strong woman that she is. She's not sure she trusts him to break down those barriers. It makes for a really sexy, hot erotic read as they go through this journey together.

For both of these characters, there is a lot ridi
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

This series revolves around four friends who made a pact to explore their greatest fantasy before they settle down, get married and have children. In the first book Marley explored her need to be tied up and dominated. Beg For It brings us to Bella who wanted to explore her sexuality with another woman. She finds out quickly this isn’t for her and she catches the attention of Kole, a Dom we met briefly
A.R. Von
May 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Beg For it! The second book in the Pact of Seduction series certainly lives up to its title. It Bella’s turn to fulfill her fantasy and it ends up as an epic fail. The failed attempt (which had me smiling) has left her frustrated, confused, disappointed (in herself) and flustered. What’s she to do if she’s only ever had one fantasy? That question is quickly answered when Kole finds out about it. Especially since he’s been attracted to her from day one. Kole wants to be the one to introduce her t ...more
MISS VAIN
Jun 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
“Beg For It, Bella.”

When Bella first chose her fantasy to portray in the first book Bind Me what she didn’t expect was to discover that her female fantasy wasn’t exactly her cup of tea at all. She becomes quickly blindsided by Kole’s BDSM fantasy proposal and this where the sexy story begins. Wow! Kole is one unbelievable SEXY Dom and he can explore my inner naughty BDSM fantasies any day.

I’ll admit that when I was first introduced to Kole in the previous book I wasn’t looking forward to his
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

After reading Bind Me and getting a small glimpse of Kole, ehem... sorry Master Kole, I have been waiting to see where he would fit in with the whole series and who would he end up with. He's an intense Dom, but at the same time a very handsome, caring and successful man. Everything about him screams delicious alpha! Only thing is he doesn't do vanilla. As a matter of fact, don't expect to find ANY vanilla sex in this book. Tying and pinching and floggin
Mariana Bezerra
Jul 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Read this review on my blog! --> Book Travels

The first book on this series was really good and now we get to see how Bella fulfills her fantasy since this hole thing was her idea.

This book was not what expected because we started thinking Bella’s fantasy was having sex with another women, but everything changed and now we get to see her with uber sexy Dom Kole.

At first it was a surprise for me because she doesn’t act much submissive but things turned better than ever after I realized that the
VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica
Beg For It is the second story in the Pact of Seduction series. Bella finds it is her time to live out her fantasy. She has always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman. She is disappointed to find out that the fantasy she chose wasn’t for her after all. She and Reed’s roommate, Kole, have a mutual attraction to each other, and he sees the submissive nature in her. He convinces Bella to give his world a try.

I enjoyed Bella and Kole’s story. For Bella, the story was all about self-dis

AUTHOR:Stacey Kennedy
PAGE COUNT: 87
Publisher: Loose ID
GENRE/SUB: Erotica, BDSM
RATING: 4 (highly recommend it)
HEAT LEVEL: 4 (erotic ride)
REVIEW
Bella starts off trying to fulfill her pact of seduction by sleeping with another female,which fails miserably. Then at a party Master Kole, who has had a thing for Bella for a while, sets up a scene. Bella never considered herself submissive. She consider
Delta
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Nobody

Four best friends embrace their fantasies and make a pact of seduction to live out their deepest and darkest desires. That is the premise of the Pact of Seduction series by Stacey Kennedy.

In Book 2, Beg for It , Bella pursues her fantasy and ends up hooking up with Master Kole, a Dom at a private BDSM club. Like Master Reed with Marley(Book 1), Kole spots Stacey across the room and can tell that she will be the perfect submissive for him; she just doesn't know she is submissive yet.

T
Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore
Hot, edgy, and just what the Dom ordered!

I read Beg For It before Bind Me, the first in Stacey Kennedy's Pact of Seduction novella series. Having read both now, let me just say that these books are HOT!

I especially liked Bella and Kole's story. Kole is intense and domineering, with a softer core of commitment to this girl that has charmed him so completely for months. When Bella's initial "fantasy" of being with a woman doesn't pan out the way she thought it would, she agrees to be Kole's submis
Andrea Guy
When you read a book by Stacey Kennedy be prepared to be wowed! This is a novella, clocking in somewhere around 90 pages. That's 90 pages of smoking hot sex. Really, this story will leave you panting and probably wanting a cigarette when it is done.

The premise of this series is that a group of roommate fulfill their sexual fantasies. This book focuses on Bella and Kole. BDSM wasn't Bella's first choice of fantasy, but Kole makes sure that it soon becomes that. Truth be told I can't grasp why any
Abbey Ann
Also posted at http://abbeyannsbookland.blogspot.com/

3 and a half stars

This is the second book I've read that Stacey Kennedy wrote. Since I liked the other novel I read by her and I'm interested in reading stories with BDSM, I decided to give this one ago. I'm glad I did.

I really enjoyed both Bella and Kole. Kole was a sexy, alpha male, while Bella was a strong, independent heroine. I loved how much chemistry they had.

For the most part, the plot was good. There were a couple things I found point
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
May 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
A steamy read that puts the capitol H in hot. Even though it was a quick read, it doesn’t leave you feeling cheated or like you have missed out on anything, it has everything you would want in an erotic read without any unimportant parts or filler getting in the way. The start of it was unexpected, when I was reading about Bella and Raven together I was wondering if I had started reading the wrong book my mistake, but it just turned out to be an experimental fantasy that doesn’t go so well.

The
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

This book is meant for 18 & Over Readers.
I put the warning ahead of time because if you’re not used to reading BDSM you will probably be uncomfortable reading this book and this book is not meant for younger readers at all.
I finished “Beg For It” within an hour. I sleep deprived myself of reading “Beg For It” tonight.
I received an advance reading copy from Stacey Kennedy earlier this evening and jumped at the chance to read “Bind Me” first and then proc
Allyson
Mar 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Bella has a tough exterior coat but wants a man who can delve into her inner emotions; makes a pact with her 3 best friends to indulge in their ultimate fantasies. Kole, known as the hard Dom, who pushes his submissive's past their limits; finds himself wanting Bella. Both come together and Kole teaches Bella how to let go through testing her boundaries and limits.

Hot scenes that will melt you, however it lacks the depth. I feel like it just skims the service of both characters and their backgr
KyBunnies
This is a great fast quick read. If you enjoy reading erotic books then this is one you should pick up. This is not your average sex scene erotic story. There is BDSM in the sex scenes. There is also an encounter with two females.

This book was only 90 pages but the story within is well told. I did not find any editing/grammar mistakes. The plot was very interesting. This is the second book in the series. I have not read the first book in the series. Readers will be happy to know that reading the
Shelly
May 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012-read
Having not read the first in the series I didn’t feel cheated or left out by jumping right into this one. The primary reason being the characters (Reed, Marley, Kyra and Sadie) from Bind Me (Book One) continue to play a part.  I might be going out on a limb here (don’t think so though) the other roomies will eventually have their turn.

Kole and Bella rocked my world big time, especially that Kole. What a hunk of mantastic he is, yummy! See the rest at Red Hot Books.
Suzan
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance readers
I loved this continuation of the series, Kole and Bella were really good together and it was great to see Kole fall and commit to Bella. I mean Bella almost screwed it up when she lied to Kole, ran out on him and got him punched by his best friend cause she made wrong assumptions but she learned not to make assumptions on him in the end and like with Marley and Reed, you can really see these two staying together long term! Looking forward to the rest of the series!
Stephanie
Jul 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was reviewed with the first book in the series BIND ME.
Originally at my blog
FNGS, WANDS and FAIRY DUST
BIND ME and BEG FOR IT
Trying to Understand Submission
or here on Goodreads at: THIS REVIEW
Helen
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The next pact

Bella thought her fantasy would be to be with another woman. That did not work. At a party at Petes(Marley,s Dom) condo, that he shared with Cole. Because Bella,s fantasy did not work out, Mole suggests that she spend a night with him. This is where the story starts. Good story line but also includes BDSM.

o

Kinky New Release From Stacey Kennedy 1 6 May 29, 2012 09:52AM

• Fournicopia (Delta Heat, #2)
  • My Wicked Gladiators
  • Levi's Ultimatum
  • His Beck and Call Girl (Club Esoteria, #6)
  • Safeword Davenport (Safeword, #3)
  • The Voyeur
  • Subspace
  • Breaking Brodix (Blackwater, #3)
  • Destiny Bewitched (Shadows of Destiny, #4)
  • The Highest Bid (Naughty Bits, #4)
  • The Cowboy and the Vampire: Blood and Whiskey (The Cowboy and the Vampire, #2)
  • Lust Plague (Steamwork Chronicles, #2)
  • Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission, #2)
  • A Matter of Pride (Cougar Falls, #5)
  • Screaming O (Cocktales, #4)
  • Dark Mercy (Masters of Mercy #1)
  • Master of the Inn (The Pleasure Inn Series, #1)
  • Exceeding Boundaries
Stacey Kennedy is an outdoorsy, wine-drinking, nap-loving, animal-cuddling, USA Today bestselling romance author with a chocolate problem. She writes sexy contemporary romance full of heat and heart, including titles in her wildly hot Kinky Spurs, Club Sin, and Dirty Little Secrets. She lives in southwestern Ontario with her family and does most of her writing surrounded by lazy dogs. To keep in t ...more

Pact of Seduction (4 books)
  • Bind Me (Pact of Seduction, #1)
  • Bet on Ecstasy (Pact of Seduction, #3)
  • Burn For You (Pact of Seduction, #4)