Start by marking “The Secret Diary of a Single Mum” as Want to Read:
The Secret Diary of a Single Mum

The Secret Diary of a Single Mum

The capture of Osama Bin Laden, the royal wedding, Jeremy Clarkson, Ryan Giggs and the plight of the travelling-folk, this hilarious diary takes you through real events during 2010 and 2011 as seen by a rather opinionated single mum.

Woven in with the current affairs commentary is the story of Single-Mum, The Teenager, Annabelle and Hector the dog.

The diary picks up rea
Published April 25th 2012 by Katherine Williams

To ask other readers questions about The Secret Diary of a Single Mum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Diary of a Single Mum

Start your review of The Secret Diary of a Single Mum
Sandra "Jeanz"
May 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
MY REVIEW
I downloaded this e-book form Amazon.co.uk when it was Free!The cartoonists nature of the cover suggested that it would be a light funny type of read. Wow this one really delivered. Its humour that any mum or single mum can identify with. You go through the trials and tribulations of dealing with the ex and his ultimate let downs, when he doesn't turn up, doesn't pay his CSA or brings the kids home early. Then there the dealing with a teenager. the only thing I felt missing was a bit of
Susie-p
Jun 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and have ordered it in paper-back as a gift for my sister in law.

Really good, really funny I'm suprised by the negative reviews it's got on here and think it's amusing that the bad review Jilian's given this little gem of a book is actually a line FROM the book.

I think that, perhaps, you need a particularly dry sense of humour to get it which may be a problem for some folks.

Please write more Katherine, love it or hate it this writer is completely unique.

May 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED this! So true and could really relate to all the stories. I literally laughed out loud at many parts and would definitely recommend it :) I couldn't read it quick enough and was sad when I've finished it, should have read it slowly and savoured it.
Tania
May 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
It started fine and i had some laughs but by the middle it became really boring. For that reason i'm giving the book only 2 stars.
Jillian
Jun 08, 2012 rated it did not like it
Well, there's two hours of my life that I'll never get back :-/

I'm assuming it's self-published?
Ruth Johnston