Start by marking “Grace Awakening Dreams and Power” as Want to Read:
Grace Awakening Dreams and Power

Grace Awakening Dreams and Power

(Grace Awakening #1-2)

This is a paperback omnibus of both books in the series: Grace Awakening Dreams and Grace Awakening Power

Fourteen year old Grace doesn’t know it yet, but she’s been around for three thousand years waiting to fulfill her destiny to become one of the Three Graces of Greek Mythology. Forces are battling for her love, her body and her destiny. Now all she needs to do is surviv
Published April 27th 2012 by Lintusen Press (first published April 26th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Grace Awakening Dreams and Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grace Awakening Dreams and Power

Lesley
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
YA,Greek mythology, urban fantasy - Books one and two of a trilogy.
Before beginning my review, I must make two confessions. Firstly, I know the author, and secondly, I have read very little in the YA genre.
These books, combine the worlds of Grace, a "normal" high school student in Canada, and that of some of the Greek Gods. It appears as if different factions of the gods (good versus evil) are fighting over the fate of Grace, which will determine the fate of mankind.
In the first book, Grace is t
Leena
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Smart and entertaining - I don't normally delve into YA fiction but everytime I do, I wonder why I don't just go back to my YA roots. Greek mythology comes to life in present day BC and as if the normal teenage angst isn't enough, Grace finds herself dealing with a mysterious and uncanny connection to those dusty old myths of yesterday. A fun revisioning/neo-visioning of some well-loved Greek characters. All from perspective of young, intelligent and powerful woman. Hazzah!
Valerie
May 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book that combines mythology and modern day. A young heroine learns about herself, her surprizingly long history, her family and her true love all while surviving threats and danger from adversaries that are based in greek mythology. It was a fun read that held your attention with the twists and turns of the plot. Very enjoyable.
Taylor
Jul 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was one of Shawn Birds, English students a few years ago so I got to read one of the earlier copies of this book, it will be exciting to see any changes when I read the new version. But the old version was great, we got to give her some pointers back then on some tweaks but nothing serious overall it was a great book.
Keren
May 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! Very well written,kept me interested, and left me wanting more!!!
Joanne Baillie
Jul 31, 2018
Rebecca Stephen
Jun 04, 2012
Shawn Bird
May 05, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: canadian, ya
Sharon
Kristen N.
Josie
Jun 03, 2012
Shawn is an author and high school teacher living in the beautiful Shuswap Lake region of British Columbia, Canada with her brilliant, musical husband. She is a former exchange student and a proud member of Rotary, and so she is out to change the world in many ways. Shawn osaa puhua Suomen kieli. Shawn peut parler français.

Come explore with her through blog, Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook. She is

Grace Awakening (3 books)
  • Grace Awakening Dreams