Start by marking “The Secret Empire (The Iron Dragon, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Secret Empire (The Iron Dragon, #3)

The Secret Empire (The Iron Dragon #3)

4.52  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Published January 8th 2012 by Iron Dragon Books

To ask other readers questions about The Secret Empire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Empire

Lynette White
Jun 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The series just keeps getting better. Bree and Daberius join Thor, Bellor and Drake on what everyone declares as a doomed quest to rid the world of the Dragon of Darkness. Their quest takes them deep into a forbidden land and the perils become more dangerous with each passing day. Do they succeed? I will say nothing more except this series will hold your attention from the moment you open The Golden Cord. Paul is a true master storyteller with a bright future.
Jan
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Craig Nybo (Author of Allied Zombies for Peace)
Truly a great adventure from Paul Genesse a great author

Paul Genesse offers the third installment in his Iron Dragon series, a novel entitled The Secret Empire, and he doesn’t do so lightly. This book stands as the most fulfilling of the entire series thus far. Although the other two books are worth your time.

The Iron Dragon novels offer great characters engaged in high adventure against a brilliantly built landscape of magic, fantastical creatures, love, intrigue, and–best of all–lots of bashin
Heather
I am so torn on this series! The plot is super intriguing to me, and I'm really interested in it. But I've had all I can handle of graphic love scenes. My threshold is admittedly pretty low as far as what I label "graphic". But with SO many books on my list that I want to read, I just decided to leave this one behind and move on to other things. Sorry Drake, Thor and Bellor. Best wishes :)
Konstanz Silverbow
I cried, I laughed, I cried some more. I sat on the edge of my seat, tense and waiting to find out what comes next. Over all, when I can play background music in my head while reading, I know that I am reading a good book. This (The Secret Empire) is a good book. Five stars for sure.

*Book received from Author
Benjamin
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book felt like everything good in the fantasy genre and I had a lot of fun reading it. It does a great job at balancing the larger goals of the heroes with obstacles and set backs and links conflict and character in wonderful ways. I can't wait to read more in this series.
Brent Newman
Dec 19, 2015
Morgun Wolf
May 03, 2012
Daniel Yocom
The epic fantasy starting in The Golden Cord, then into The Dragon Hunters, continues with the third installment The Secret Empire. Drake, Bellor, Thor, Debarius, and Bree (along with Jep and Temus) continue on their quest to rid the plateaus of Draglune.

While crossing through a land most of them never knew even existed they face new challenges. But not all of their struggles are from without as they have to also come to grips in understanding themselves and their place in the world. A place tha
Doug
Dec 11, 2014
Paul Genesse
Jul 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
John Barnes
Mallory
Sep 19, 2014
Nicolas Jimenez
Sep 22, 2014
A toy castle is what sent Paul Genesse over the edge and into madness. Dragons and castles gave him reason to live from elementary school through college at Northern Arizona University. He loved his English classes, but pursued his other passion and earned a bachelor’s degree in Nursing Science in 1996. He’s a registered nurse in a cardiac unit where he works the night shift keeping the forces of ...more
More about Paul Genesse...

The Iron Dragon (5 books)
  • The Golden Cord (The Iron Dragon, #1)
  • The Dragon Hunters (The Iron Dragon, #2)
  • The Crystal Eye (The Iron Dragon, #4)
  • The Iron Brotherhood (The Iron Dragon, #5)