Start by marking “Letters To Gabriella (Glebe Point, #2)” as Want to Read:
Letters To Gabriella (Glebe Point, #2)

Letters To Gabriella (Glebe Point Cay #2)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  210 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Passion. Love. Lies. Must Be FATE.
For Gabriella Fiorelli, starting a new life with her young daughter in the sleepy town of Glebe Point is just what she needs—no complications. But when she meets handsome lawyer Justin Morrison, complications are the least of her worries.
Passion and past collide in a delicate web of lies and love, and as Gabriella comes to grips with a he
Published April 23rd 2012 by Amazon (first published April 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Letters To Gabriella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Letters To Gabriella

D.G. Torrens
Nov 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this charming story. The characters were wonderful and the love story between Justin and Gabriella was intense, you could really feel the love they felt for each other. I was so drawn into this lovely story I just did not want it to end. Beautifully written and flowed like water. Each page had you eagerly turning the next one, it was full of intrigue and suspense. This is one of the loveliest love stories I have read in a long time. If I could have rated this higher I most cer ...more
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Super Read! Enjoyed this story from start to finish.Fast paced,very well put together story.The characters are awesome,you will fall in love them.

Drama in the love department,but that's what makes a great love story!Gabriella meets Justin and sparks fly! But she is not aware he is a twin.Had to laugh at the part of how she met Blake,Justin twin brother.That was great!

Also loved the part about Gabriella and crab she cought from her dock.I could picture that scene in head LOL... Good stuff!

Highly
Beth
Oct 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. This is the second book in a series and I didn't read the first but this one is about a different couple falling in love so it didn't seem to matter that I hadn't read the first book. I figured out what was going to happen at the end pretty easily but I still liked the romance between the main characters. I will probably go back and read the first book to see the romance of the guy's brother from the second book.
S.E. Nelson
Sep 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
I read the authors first installment in this series, 'This Time Forever' and rushed to get this one. I was pleasantly surprised that this story was different, yet equally enjoyable. Unlike the first book where Blake was full of anger and didn't want to deal with his feelings, in this book Justin (Blake's twin) is mostly confused and conflicted which makes him more real. Gabriella is loveable and strong, yet down to earth. Their attraction makes sense. A good love story.
Sandra Lancaster
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wonderful addition to the series. I just love how the author pulls you into her stories.This book is passionate, emotional and even humorous. I love Justin and Gabriella together. The sparks just fly off the pages. They are both dealing with issues in their pasts and trying to come to terms with them. It is a great read that will pull at your heart strings. A must read! But start with This Time Forever, the first book in the series.
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
To me this was one of those books that just happen & there is a climax at the end & an HEA. I really liked the first book. Things just seemed to happen & the feelings were evident in the first place. This book lacked to intensity of the first book until well into the second half.

Sorry...
Jen
Feb 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
A good read, with twists. I did figure out the pregnancy twist early on.
Melanie
Mar 05, 2013 rated it did not like it
AUGH! So slow, not my type of book at all. They just drone on and on in their thoughts.
Lindsay
Oct 17, 2012 marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 10/17/2012
Michelle
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I liked the story but wish it wasn't so similar to the first book.
Michelle Eastwood
Apr 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very touching book
Ellen Ramey
May 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: southern-fiction
I loved this book as much or more than its predecessor. Wonderfully written. Thank You:)
Jessica Talbot jakubowski
Loved it and wish I would have known there was a "book 1"...
Ronda Blanke Geiger
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this book. The storyline and character development was very well done. I will be going back to read the first book and will also be looking to read the 3rd book.
Jen
  • Missing Pieces of My Forever-Heart
  • Close Your Eyes
  • Match Me (Me, #1)
  • Your Gift to Me
  • Second Chance: Tanner & Shannon (New Beginnings, #2)
  • Her Secret Bodyguard
  • Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance, #2)
  • Reluctant Date
  • Summer on the Mountain
  • We'll Be Home for Christmas (Holloway, #3)
  • A Thin, Dark Line
  • Catch Me a Catch
  • Wine & Roses
  • Jennifer's Garden
  • Heart's Desire
  • Wild Mustang Man
  • Falling For Rain
Patricia Paris is a bestselling, multi-award winning author of sweet, sexy, contemporary romances and romantic suspense.
She lives in the Chesapeake Bay area of Maryland with her husband, a lazy but lovable cat named Shiloh, and James Brown (aka, JB), the baddest, but also lovable, dog in town.
A true romantic at heart, Patricia believes everyone deserves a happy ending, and she strives to deliver
More about Patricia Paris...

Glebe Point Cay (2 books)
  • This Time Forever