Start by marking “Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day” as Want to Read:
Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day

Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day (Pinkalicious)

3.85  ·  Rating details ·  281 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Pinkalicious can't wait to see all of the animals at the zoo. She doesn't count on getting into some monkey business of her own!
Published August 14th 2012 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day

Matt
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pinkalicious (what a name!!) and her brother, Peter, head to the zoo for a day of fun. Seeking to liven up the animals, Pinkalicious turns some pink and watches as it adds a little colour to the entire experience. Since the zoo is hosting a Teddy Bear Picnic, Pinkalicious has hers close at hand. However, things get a little problematic as a monkey takes control of the situation. It will take some real fast thinking for Pinkalicious to remedy the situation to her favour. Neo enjoyed this story an ...more
Lindsey Bishop
The girls love this book. Tells a story, makes you want to know the ending.
Courtney
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Pinkalicious, Pinkalicious, Pinkalicious, what a name to call your child, but for this bright-eyed little girl it suits her just perfectly. The epitome of a girly-girl with all the frilly touches that every princess needs, this little girl surly must give her parents a run for their money.

"The Pinkatastic Zoo Day" is a cute story about how Pinkalicious and her brother go to the zoo for a "beary" good day. This special day at their local zoo promoted Bear Awareness by allowing children of the to
Yossi Gremillion
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Words of wisdom: NEVER let a monkey in the zoo steal your teddybear.
Hadlee Harvey

DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF UR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF UR LIFE. NOW UR'VE SARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.1.SAY UR NAME 10 TIMES.2. SAY UR MOM'S NAME 5 TIMES.3. SAY UR CRUSHES NAME 3 TIMES.4. PASTE THIS TO 4 OTHERS GAMES. IF YOU DO YOUR CRUCHS WILL KISS YOU ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY. BUT IF YOU READ THIS AND DO NOT POST THIS YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK. SEND THIS TO 4 OTHER GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU ARE DONE PRESS F6 AND
Shamilah Gillani
Feb 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3601-feel-good
Another great book series! I love Pinkalicious and all her crazy adventures! In this one, she goes on a zoo trip with her family and begins to turn everything pink! And then unfortunately, her doll is taken by the monkey! But, Pinkalicious is a smart girl! She returns the following day with a new doll for the monkey and gets her own doll back.
I would read this book to my students for them to see how to solve problems and discuss story elements such as problem and solution, as well as characters
Tiffany Bates
this book was about Pinkalicious and her trip to the zoo with her family. She first starts to turn everything pink then her doll was taken by a monkey. The next day she returns to give the monkey its own doll so she can get hers back.
I was not to found of this book it seemed to jump around a lot. But younger kids will enjoy the goofiness of the characters. i would use this as a way to teach kids how to problem solve by figuring our their own way to get the doll back.

Kann, Victoria. Pinkalicio
Jasmine Olivia
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I tried to get Jasmine to read this book last night and she said, "I read that book already." I said, "But Jasmine I don't think you did." She said, "I did, I read it that night at church when you had all those Pinkalicious books." Well, I'm glad the child has an EXCELLENT MEMORY. LMBO! :)
Shelli
Oct 29, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture-books
Good book for early independent reading. Pinkalicious has an unexpected adventure at the zoo one day and has to do some creative thinking to make things right again. This would be also be a good "parallel reading" book, because some of the words are more challenging than others.
TheMcafeeKids
Feb 08, 2013 rated it liked it
She turned all the animals the colour pink. She had a teddy bear named Henrietta and the monkey took it. She got it back because she and her brother made a sock monkey for the monkey at the zoo. - C, age 4
Ann
Feb 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jp-2013
Getting ready for my Pinkalicious Party!!!
T.M.
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the first Pinkalicious book with me and my daughter.
PWRL
Jul 23, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
A
Teri
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
my three year old needs stories about solving problems and this one delivers in a fun way. now to see if it transfers.
Michelle
Just bought this for my daughter today! She has already read it 3 times! she loves it! Pinkalicious is so much fun. =)
Brandi Streeval
Feb 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
read this to my daughter cute book she loves pinkalicious.
Katie Fitzgerald
Aug 30, 2012 rated it did not like it
Caps for Sale is a way better monkey story.
Nancy Jo Lambert
Pinkalicious took a little warming up to for me. However, now that I have read several, I do find them entertaining. Plus, my daughter loves Pinkalicious and her independent and unique spirit!
Allison C. McCulloch
The girl I read it to thought it was fun!
Beth
Monkey takes her stuffed teddy bear but solves the problem.
Stephanie
Nice little time out with granddaughter
Holly Letson
The part, where Pinkalicious's teddy was stolen was hilarious. Luckily, her plan to get it back worked marvelously.
Tara Manna
Oct 29, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Daughter loved this story!
Child960801
Pinkalicious and her family take their teddies to the zoo for a teddy bear picnic, but a monkey thinks Pinkalicious's teddy belongs to her.
Sarah Adamson
This is a fun pinkalicious book about a day out at the zoo. A fun storytime book for early readers who like pink things or teddy bears. Quite complex for a level one reading book!
Christina
Delynn
Jul 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Fancy Nancy and the Too-Loose Tooth
  • Amelia Bedelia Means Business (Amelia Bedelia Chapter Books #1)
  • Secret Agent Splat!
  • Honk Honk! Beep Beep!
  • Fun Dog, Sun Dog
  • Biscuit Wants to Play
Victoria Kann is the award-winning illustrator and author of the picture book series featuring the whimsical and effervescent character Pinkalicious. Victoria coauthored and illustrated the first two books, Pinkalicious and Purplicious. In addition, she cowrote Pinkalicious: The Musical and wrote and illustrated the #1 New York Times bestsellers Goldilicious and Silverlicious. Currently she is wor ...more
More about Victoria Kann...

Pinkalicious (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Pinkalicious