Start by marking “Tattoo My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tattoo My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point, #1)

Tattoo My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point #1)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  448 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
It all began with a sixth shot of Tequila ...

Independent, carefree Annessa Dupree knows she has a knack for attracting trouble but doesn't realize her true talent until she witnesses a wedding day murder. Armed with the terrible secret, running home is her only option.

Sheriff Casey McIntyre has loved Annessa since the tender age of twelve, trouble and all. Hell-bent on me
ebook
Published April 25th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Tattoo My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tattoo My Heart

Emily
When Sheriff Casey McIntyre is called to clean up a bar ruckus, he should have known that Annessa Dupree was involved. Annessa is the girl he let get away, he had always hoped he would get her back but her stubborn temper would never allow him a chance to explain why he did. Now that she is back for her twin sisters marriage, he plans to lay it all out and never let her run from him again. It should be an easy plan, but Annessa is involved and she has brought her own brand of trouble which invol ...more
Malinda
3-3.5 stars

This was an enjoyable story. I liked Annessa and Casey and liked their story. This is the first story I've read by this author and I liked it well enough that I'd consider trying more of her work.

Annessa is a wedding planner in LA. She grew up in a small town in Georgia with her twin sister, Vanessa, and an older brother, Travis, who pretty much raised them after their parents died. Travis' BFF, Casey, helped raise Annessa and Vanassa and once Annessa got old enough, she fell for Case
Coachlady1
Jun 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Coachlady1 by: Sheryl
I saw this book in Sheryl's review log (or whatever it's called!) so I knew it had to right up my alley ;) I figured out that Ms. Dymond knows how to kill us with UST, as I was growing rather impatient for Casey and Annessa to give in to their attraction to each other.
Thought it was a decent enough plot, but felt like there were some holes and that things could've been presented a little more straightforward to make it less confusing. All in all, it was a pretty good read, though :)
Desiree
Oct 19, 2013 marked it as quit-reading
This book just wasn't doing anything for me. Everything sounded lame to me. I didn't like the opening scene, I did NOT like the leading bimbo/'hellion' twin women, I didn't like the direction the book was going (right off the bat). So after reading for an hour I decided not to bother, plenty of fish in the sea, no reason to force myself to read this thing.
Steph
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Aug 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS

This book has a multiple POV. We have our main characters Annessa and Casey, we have Travis and Verity and we also have our baddie in italics.

It would have been better from just our main characters points of view and the baddies, I think that adding Travis and Verity didn't help but it does let us know them more as they are the main characters in the next book.

You can tell right from the beginning of the book that Annessa is trouble and the Casey has long spoilt her. The whole thing abo
Peni
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 14+
Let me say up front, I liked this story and all the wonderful characters included but there were a few problems.

I found the characterization to be good overall. The beginning is confusing but I believe that was intentional. Annessa was awfully calm after having witnessed a murder which sent her running home. I was confused trying to understand if she was there for the wedding or due to the murder. It took a long while to decided it didn't really matter in the end. I believe it would have been be
Christy
Jan 02, 2013 rated it liked it
It's not the deepest book in the world but I enjoyed the short read. It's your basic story about a girl who always seems to find trouble being saved once again by the love of her life who rejected her long ago because he thought she was too young. The characters are good enough, the chemistry is interesting, the writing is good. It's predictable but interesting and well-done. My biggest frustration with this book was the fact that despite Casey telling her that he loves her and can't stop thinki ...more
Kristin
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
Smoking Hot Sheriff

What a great start of a new series.!! Annessa and Sheriff Casey are a super hot couple. He has watched her grow up and has always loved her. She loves him and saved herself for only him. They have to learn to trust each other. Annessa has come home after witnessing a under, but doesn't tell anyone. She tries to handle it all by herself. Casey wants to help her, protect her and solve a her problems. This is a very sweet, suspense story with a hea. I highly recommend this to ev
Mindy
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about Annessa. She returns home to realize she is being followed by a couple of mystery men. She don't want to talk about it because she don't want to put those she loves in danger.
It had a good mix of love and action. I had a hard time keeping the secondary characters strait on who was who. There isn't anything specific I can say that I didn't like about the book. I just found myself easily putting it down or getting distracted. I just didn't get engulf in the story.
Trish
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm a fan of Mia Dymonds books. This is a first in the series. The main story was good. Yes these types of books have the HEA but you couldn't guess the outcome. The characters are all great, so the stories to come should be really good. All the girls that we have met thus far are real fire crackers.
Rhonda
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

It has humour, a little shady villains that can't seem to get their ...... together. They are almost like comedic relief.
The characters of Casey and Annessa are a little predictable but still had enough to hold the story together. This is a quick light read if you're looking for something not too deep, but is still entertaining and well written.
Darcie
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute fun read!

I love the characters of this series. Watching Annessa and Casey get their HEA was so fun. I loved that even with the murder side story, this story revolved around them and their relationship and how to mend Annessa's broken heart.
Laura Johnson
Aug 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Casey got me right off the back! And I can't wait for the next book in the series! Exciting story line! Love me some Mia and can't wait for the next book!
Polly
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Want to read more about all the players in this game. These guys are great. Great story too!
Sue
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ok funny and my favorite a series couldn't ask for more.
Mo_Better
DNF. The twins are named Vanessa and Anessa. Kinda sets the tone on how stupid and annoying they are.
Maann
Aug 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Well, it was predictable but over all it is a nice read.
Amanda Chalifoux
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A great romance. I love this book, A must READ!
Victoria Newman
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
Tama Taylor
Jun 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
All of her books keep me wanting to read more.

Tama T.
Danielle Guidry
Mar 09, 2015
Alexis Baker
Sep 22, 2017
  • Hot Pursuit (Hot Zone, #6)
  • Hot Number
  • Spencer (Grant Brothers, #3)
  • Beneath the Starry Sky (1Night Stand, #70)
  • Fight For Me (The Everetts of Tyler #2)
  • Heart's Desire
  • Steal Me
  • Shattered Valor (Red Team, #2)
  • Final Justice
  • Second Time Around
  • Dirty Cop
  • Hellraiser
  • Cooking Up Trouble
  • Catch Me If You Can (New Orleans Trilogy, #1)
  • Carnal Thirst: Dark Kisses
  • Deceive Her With Desire
  • Forever Yours
  • Criminal Promises: Second Chance Detectives

Heroes of Seaside Point (3 books)
  • Cross My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point, #2)
  • Steal My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point, #3)