Start by marking “Romancing Mister Bridgerton: The Epilogue II” as Want to Read:
Romancing Mister Bridgerton: The Epilogue II

Romancing Mister Bridgerton: The Epilogue II

(Bridgertons #4.5)

Everyone knows that Colin Bridgerton is the most charming man in London . . .

Penelope Featherington has secretly adored her best friend's brother for . . . well, it feels like forever. After half a lifetime of watching Colin Bridgerton from afar, she thinks she knows everything about him, until she stumbles across his deepest secret . . . and fears she doesn't
Audio
Published July 17th 2007 by HarperAudio (first published May 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Romancing Mister Bridgerton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romancing Mister Bridgerton

Exina
Chronologically, the story takes place after the Bridgerton brothers’ search for Eloise when she had run away in To Sir Phillip, With Love. Colin and Penelope are newlyweds, and aside from some sweet thoughts for each other, it is not really their second epilogue, but an additional episode to Eloise’s book, To Sir Phillip, With Love.

Colin and Penelope travel to Romney Hall for Eloise and Phillip’s weddinclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Colin
Erika
“Eloise,” Penelope said, somewhat breathless from trying to shake off Hyacinth.
“Penelope.” But Eloise’s voice sounded curious. Which did not surprise Penelope; Eloise was no fool, and she was well aware that her brother’s normal modes of behavior did not include beatific smiles in her direction.
“Eloise,” Hyacinth said, for no reason Penelope could deduce.
“Hyacinth.”
Penelope turned to her husband. “Colin.”
He looked amused. “Penelope. Hyacinth.”
Hyacinth grinned.
Astri  Nasthasia Videlia
Baru mulai... Yak!! Mulai!!!! ^^

And yeaah... I'm finished it...

yg gw suka adalah adegan saat....

“Eloise,” Penelope said, somewhat breathless from trying to shake off Hyacinth.
“Penelope.” But Eloise’s voice sounded curious
“Eloise,” Hyacinth said, for no reason Penelope could deduce.
“Hyacinth.”
Penelope turned to her husband. “Colin.”
He looked amused. “Penelope. Hyacinth.”
Hyacinth grinned. “Colin.” And then: “Sir Phillip.”
“Ladies.”
Michelle J.
While a fine, if very short, amusement, this story was way more about Eloise than Colin and Penelope. I was really hoping for more of their story, but this is not it, and I am left wanting for my favorite brother. Disappointed.
Carla *Jen7waters*
Sep 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Carla *Jen7waters* by: Elise
"I thought you wanted food!"
"I do, but I want you more."

Quinn
Dec 29, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Are you kidding me? $6.10? The same price as the full book for the 20-30 page 2nd epilogue? What a disgrace.
Filipa
3,5 stars
I can't wait to read Eloise's book!!
MountainKat
Sweet story. Different from the other second epilogues as it isn't set into the future, actually set before the original epilogue. Still liked the insight and I can't wait for Eloise's story!
Melissa
Jul 03, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-reads
This was a nice little book. The strength of the novella comes because of my love for the two main characters, Colin and Penelope. I loved them in Romancing Mister Bridgerton, so I was not sad to continue reading about this in this extended epilogue. My only quibble is that I was never really all that interested in the intrigue surrounding the identity of Lady Whistledown. It took up a lot of the main Romancing Mister Bridgerton book, and in this little epilogue the conflict involves revealing P ...more
'maniell Dulay
May 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, the story wasn't really life-altering or just stupendous in any way, but I found it okay to read. I wasn't really bothered that Eloise didn't get to know Lady Whistledown was Penelope right away. Didn't cross my mind, actually. For me, the excitement wore off during the big revelation, because I cannot imagine any more continuation to the brilliance and romance of it all. But nevertheless, all is well. ;)
steph
Apr 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This quick read just reminded me why Hyacinth is probably my favorite of the eight siblings and why Penelope is my favorite of the in-laws. And why Violet is the best mother in law ("she mentioned something about grandchildren, we best get on that.."). And yes, I agree with everyone who said this scene needed to happen in the novels and I'm so glad it ended up here.
Madhawee Fernando
Jul 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I confess that I found it mildly embarassing that I found Julia Quinn's romances so addictive. But then I realized that even though I had buried prince charming a long time ago, I haven't really got over him yet. Needless to say prince charming is very much alive in Quinn's novels though he always turns out to be a reformed rake who takes milk but no sugar in his tea :D :D
Huma Rashid
Nov 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

(Although, seriously, I wanted to wring Hyacinth's neck. Stupid twit couldn't let Penelope tell her?! It was Penelope's right to divulge the secret, even if it was public knowledge at that point. What mattered was that Eloise didn't know and Hyacinth is a twit.)
Katherine
So fun to revisit Colin and Penelope. My two favorites of the series.
Salma
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely ending for the happy coupels and a little bit funny
Asrina Maharani
ah, how I wish this more about Colin instead of Eloise.
to Colin, "We love you, fool ravenous brother!"
Patricia’s Book Summaries
Nhi Nguyễn
This novella serves more as a prologue for the fifth novel in the Bridgerton series, To Sir Phillip, With Love, than as the epilogue for Romancing Mister Bridgerton. I think it was good, but I'm not a big fan of it, since this novella deals more with Eloise's wedding than the actual married life of Colin and Penelope. However, the ending won me, because I could read some more about the swoon-worthy lovebirds Colin and Penelope ^^ Ahhhhh, they were so sweet :D
TheMadHatter
A short story set only a few days/weeks after the end of book 4 and was more focused on Eloise than anything else (with some massive spoilers for book #5).

This was okay - but I had wished it was more on Pen and Colin and I wish it was set much further in the future when we could see what became of them both.
Brenda
Feb 28, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: meh, okay, so-plain
I don't know why I always expect more from this couple. Maybe it's because Colin is my favourite Bridgerton and Penelope is one of my favourites but as a couple mmh... It lacks something, I don't know but I still adore them.
Deon Fincher
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my favorite romance book of all time. I have read and re-read it to the point of dilapidation. As a romance writer, if I can inject the humor that Quinn does in her stories, I will have reached my highest standard. Do not hesitate to pick up and read this gem!
Sandra
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Without reading the actual book you be completely lost reading this one 1st just like I did 🙁
Fiona Hocking
These books are quite addictive. Definitely a guilty pleasure.
Irina
This epilogue is pretty good. I really wanted a scene where Eloise finds out Penelope's secret, so I'm glad we got it.
Reese
Oct 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
**2.5 stars**
Lynnet
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Better than the previous two, but this author clearly has certain tropes that just don't work for me, so I think I'm done with this series for the forest future.
Alyce Caswell
An amusing short story, though I didn't appreciate the spoilers given that I'm reading book 5 next!
Valancy
It was included in the main paperback book I got out of the library.
Michelle
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A nice sneek peak at what happens after the happily ever after.
Runell
Love Collin and Penelope, but super excited about the next book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Book Budd...: Today! Quinn-athon continues, Romancing.... 38 9 Sep 24, 2019 02:51PM

• A Hathaway Wedding (The Hathaways, #2.5)
  • Storming the Castle (Fairy Tales, #1.5)
  • England's Perfect Hero (Lessons in Love, #3)
  • The Perfect Lover (Cynster, #10)
  • Unlocked (Turner, #1.5)
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
  • One Night with a Prince (Royal Brotherhood, #3)
  • The Ice Princess (Princes Trilogy, #3.5)
  • Surrender to the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James, #3)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn loves to dispel the myth that smart women don't read (or write) romance, and and if you watch reruns of the game show The Weakest Link you might just catch her winning the $79,000 jackpot. She displayed a decided lack of knowledge about baseball, country music, and plush toys, but she is proud to say that she aced all things British and literary, an ...more

Bridgertons (8 books)
  • The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
  • The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
  • An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3)
  • Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4)
  • To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5)
  • When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6)
  • It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7)
  • On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8)
“It's only through sheer force and luck that she's yet to take over the world.” 60 likes
“I’ve already instructed the
others to keep their mouths shut.”
“Even Hyacinth?” Penelope asked doubtfully.
“Especially Hyacinth.”
“Did you bribe her?” Violet asked. “Because it won’t work unless you
bribe her.”