Start by marking “Senator, Mine” as Want to Read:
Senator, Mine

Senator, Mine (All Mine #1)

3.59  ·  Rating details ·  49 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Eleanor’s romantic tour of Italy shatters when her long-time boyfriend dumps her in Pompeii. Hoping an evening with a handsome Roman might save her trip, she contacts Madame Eve at 1Night Stand, then goes out to explore, buying a small golden signet in a mysterious antiquities shop near the Forum.

Darius, a hard-working Senator in Ancient Rome, is puzzled by the Sibyl’s wor
Published April 3rd 2012 by Decadent Publishing Company, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Senator, Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Senator, Mine

Marlene
Sep 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

Decadent Publishing's 1Night Stand series books have a fairly simple premise. Two people, occasionally using a fairly loose definition of the word "people," contract with a mysterious being known as Madame Eve, or some name close to that, for one night of sex with their perfect match. The parties always think it's just for one night, but Madame Eve is a much better matchmaker than they realize. What they find, for those willing to take a chance, is a lifeti
Jody
Jul 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
As a fan of Spartacus I'm drawn to all things from the times of Roman gladiators and with Senator, Mine and its sexy storyline and atmospheric descriptions of that historical period I found myself completely enmeshed in this story. As a part of Decadent Publishing's 1Night Stand series I also got what every other book in the series promises: a quick read full of steamy encounters that takes you away from all your stresses for awhile with its dream-like quality.

Eleanor's a tough woman who's just
Viari Rose
Jul 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Once you start a 1Night Stand it is so easy to blow through it in one sitting, which has nothing to do with the length and everything with the face that they draw you in so completely. Senator, Mine is no different. It's extremely gripping and from the first page Kerry Adrienne draws very vivid scenery with scenes that jump off the page. Her key to historical detail are striking. The research into that time of history, makes me admire her professionalism and the dedication to her craft.

Senator,
Louisa Bacio
Jun 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
New writer Kerry Adrienne tackles one of my favorite short reads with Senator, Mine, a 1Night Stand release from Decadent Publishing. Adrienne draws readers to New Pompeii, Italy, where Eleanor wants to get over her failed relationship. Rather than getting engaged, she’s hooking up for a night of debauchery.

As a senator in ancient Rome, Darius can have his choice of any servant girl in his bed. When Eleanor purchases a ring with a special connection, she’s in for the night of a lifetime.

Senator
Kiru Taye
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm usually unsure about reading time-travel stories. Sometimes my brain struggles to accommodate two very distinct eras and I worry that the author won't end the story in the era I prefer. No such problem here.

The author does a brilliant job in blending the historical and the contemporary in this book. Her descriptive writing style made it easy for me to get swept along with the characters as Eleanor travelled from modern Rome to an ancient one. Darius was such a charmer and gentlemen. I fell i
Dark Haven
Apr 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
A romantic trip to Rome becomes a painful idyll when Eleanor's boyfriend breaks up with her. Determined to make the best of a bad situation, Eleanor contacts Madame Eve at 1 Night Stand in the belief that romance in the arms of "good looking Italian with no baggage" will salvage her Roman holiday and soothe her damaged ego, however, she gets more than she bargained for. The purchase of an ancient signet from a bizarre antiquities dealer, with the inscription `Darius' within, is the key to meetin ...more
Melissa
Aug 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
After being dumped by her boyfriend in the city of Rome, Eleanor dreams of finding a man who is truly a man, not the half-man she had dated. Seeing an advertisement online for Madame Eve’s 1 Night Stand Dating Agency, Eleanor signs up in a moment of sadness and loss. What she doesn’t count on is the perfect man might be farther away than she thinks.
Darius is a Senator in Ancient Roman times who is feeling the weight of his job on his shoulders. He feels that he must spend all his time working to
Elly Green
Apr 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, history
I will start by saying the author needs a better editor in her pocket. There were numerous grammatical errors and some very serious sentence flow and understandability issues throughout. Also, as a student of the Romans, I was bothered by the lack of historical research into the period and lifestyle. Though, having said that, her descriptive capabilities are amazing. I haven't read a short story in quite a while with such wonderful landscaped details.

The story itself, a love affair across timel
Shah Wharton
Jul 07, 2012 rated it liked it
2.5/5 - Review will go up on http:/shahwharton.com/ 9th July

I enjoyed this brief read(40 pages) and related to the pro tag: Elena. Who hasn’t felt the harsh blow of romantic disappointment and rejection? I felt for her being stranded in such a romantic city – alone – and dumped. I really loved that she decided to stick around Rome regardless of her ex’s abandonment.

Elena doesn’t wallow in self-pity however, she goes on a journey for the experience of a lifetime. Despite feeling like an open woun
Brenda Demko
Jul 08, 2012 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this story but I feel that it ended too quickly. It is a 1 Night Stand book.

Eleanor was on a trip with her boyfriend Peter when he dumps her. She calls Madame Eve and the next thing you know she is matched up. She is shopping in an antique shop when she finds a ring that she wants as a souvenir. It is the shop keeper that informs her that Madame Eve has found her match.

Darius is a senator in ancient Rome. He is stressed out and seeks answers from the Sibyl. The last time he had an aud
Aine Massie
Jul 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I don’t usually care for short reads but I have found I thoroughly enjoy the 1NS series. Senator Mine is a fun fast read that is steamy and satisfying.

Eleanor is a tough, modern woman and Darius is a Roman Senator. You would think this would cause them to be at odds with one another, but no . . . Darius wants a woman just like Eleanor. So when Madame Eve and the Sibyl team up for these two, what else can happen but ruggedly sexy 1 Night Stand that is perfect for both parties.

If you like sexy sto
Marina
May 04, 2012 rated it liked it
I love time travel romances, but for a time travel romance, it was too short. Only 47 pages. I was expecting at least 100. The plot of the story was settled in Rome. I loved the descriptions of Rome, the modern one, and the ancient one, too. They were so good, I could imagine myself there. The two characters were well described. Both, Eleanor and Darius are people who want more of their life, they do not satisfy with ordinary things. The story was well narrated. It might be a great novel, if it ...more
April
A nice story, well written and entertaining. It fits nicely into the 1Night Stand format. Nice time travel element added to the plot.

For such a short read it had several dragging moments. It took awhile before the couple even met, that was the most dragging part.

Only two steamy scenes but they were sweet. Not overly hot and heavy but very sensual.

Overall a nice tale but not a fav.
Charity Chimni
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Eleanor signed up for a one night stand. Little did she know she would be thrust back in history. Darius was seeking love but encountered more than her ever dreamed of. A story filled with dreams, love, passion, and time travel.
Tiffany Allee
May 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fun, short read. The author packed a lot into this novella. Vivid setting details and a spicy romance. Characters were very well done and I sympathized with them both.
Brianna Almonte
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a good read short and straight to the point but I was left wanting more. I think I will stick with longer novels.
Natasha
Jan 19, 2013
Tina Collins
Jun 09, 2013
Dawn Peloquin
rated it did not like it
Jul 15, 2013
Raelyn  Barclay
Jul 01, 2012
Chrissy
Jul 13, 2014
USA Today bestselling author, repped by Marisa Corvisiero of Corvisiero Literary Agency. Believer in human rights. Love my kids, my cats, and music.
More about Kerry Adrienne...

All Mine (3 books)
  • Druid, Mine (All Mine #2)
  • Pharaoh, Mine