Start by marking “The Magician of Wall Street” as Want to Read:
The Magician of Wall Street

The Magician of Wall Street

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The Magician of Wall Street by Minta Hall

Oliver Pendragon's days as the Magician of Wall Street are legendary. When he finds a way to get everything he's ever wanted—including Abby Daltry—of course he can't refuse, even though there will be hell to pay if ever Abby found out. But when he discovers his old business partner is out for Abby's blood, Oliver will do anything to
Published April 23rd 2012 by Entangled Publishing: Indulgence (first published April 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Magician of Wall Street, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Magician of Wall Street

Nicole
May 21, 2012 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this one, it is not my usual read without any paranormal elements (with the exception of Abby's friend Selena's physic ability). However is is a well written romantic suspense story. Sexy but not scorching, if that sounds like you absolutely give the Magician a try!

Rating - 3 smooches!

Recommended for - Romantic Suspense fans

To read and excerpt, guest post and enter a giveaway go to the PBD Blog!
Marlene
Sep 22, 2012 rated it liked it
This review was originally published at Book Lovers Inc

My Thoughts:

The Magician of Wall Street isn't really a magician, or at least, not a stage magician. He's a financial wizard. Or he was.

But there's something singularly appropriate that a story about a man called "The Magician" begins with a tarot card reading, a reading where, when you look back at it after the story ends, every single thing in it has come true. But not in the way that the heroine thinks.

I found this chilling, how Abby is to
Evie
Aug 23, 2015 rated it liked it
I'm bummed out about this book. The first chapter totally caught my attention, and I was really looking forward to the rest of the story, but what looked promising turned out not so much. Don't get me wrong, it's an OK story but not what I'd expected.

Oliver is supposed to be this do-as-I-say kind of guy, unbendable, always gets what he wants-- to me this means he's an Alpha (my kind of guy). Yet when he faces Abby (whom he loves) the alpha in him doesn't really come out. I get where he's coming
Romancing the Book
Posted on Romancing the Books blog
Reviewed by Robin
Review Copy Provided by the publisher

I found this to be a well written story complete with humor, romantic suspense, a little action and even a paranormal twist. Ms. Hall combined well written characters that were interesting and charming in their own way giving them a bit of depth.

Abby Daltry leaves New York running to Cali to get away from her ex, Oliver Pendragon. She now runs this quirky little new age bookstore with some unique customers. S
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
A huge THANK YOU THANK YOU to Danielle at Entangled for allowing me to read this book.Oh where to begin...... Oliver oh my lord Oliver! He is the kind of man you love to hate and hate to love. He is demanding one moment and then the next is at Abby's beck and call. Lord I love a man who talks trash and when it comes down to it knows his place.

Abby is in big trouble and Oliver comes to save her. He realizes he is madly in love with her and will stop at nothing to have her back. But in the end wha
Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood
May 06, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult
The first chapter of this book was great--it hooked me right away; however, the next 1/3 of the book was very slow. It was somewhat disappointing because the first chapter was so promising. However, I am glad I stuck with it because it did pick up and get much better.

Once I got through the slow parts, the action really started to pick up, and the romance became oh so steamy. Oliver was definitely a hottie that I won't mind dreaming about!

Now, it did end somewhat abruptly; and the climactic endin
Dahlia (yadkny)
May 06, 2012 marked it as to-read
NOR
Astrid
Jun 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Been looking for this book for a year but it seems like it disappear in thin air :( does anyone know where I can find it, or if they changed the tittle?!
Lindsey Greer-Smith
May 06, 2012
Dorothy
May 07, 2012
Minta Hall
May 11, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Linda