Start by marking “Book Cover Lover” as Want to Read:
Book Cover Lover

Book Cover Lover

(A Mind is a Sexy Thing)

Geeky Jason Randal enjoys his career editing romance novels, but working primarily from home leaves him feeling lonely. Unsure of himself, he takes an opportunity to attend a major book conference. Stepping out of his comfort zone could lead to good things. Model Noah Pierce is popular, not only for his work gracing novel covers, but also for his elicit promiscuity. His st ...more
Published April 28th 2012 by Silver Publishing

Keagan Kruze
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! I've read it twice now, and am completely shocked by the reviews below. ITS FICTION, its not a day in the life of a cover artist... It's fantasy, and wonderful! And its hot. And you want these two together. Great Job Eve, I think I need to start a Eve Tesoro fan club! Great job, so worth the read!
Serena Yates
May 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay

Jason and Noah are, at first glance, a totally unlikely pair. If it weren’t for the shared professional interest in romance books, they might never have met. And even when they do, their encounter is full of misunderstandings, incorrect assumptions, and a lot of initial insecurities – on both sides. Watching them work through their differences then face an external enemy of considerable determination was a lot of fun.

Jason is a somewhat geeky romance editor, who has his routines and doesn’t rea
Enny
May 07, 2012 rated it did not like it
As I design books and their covers for a living, the whole premise of the book required a huge suspension of disbelief on my part. You really don't want to use a model who's already on tons of other covers because a) it'll confused readers who don't know if they've already read the book and b) your cover will end up at Stumblingoverchoas where Chris will mercilessly make fun of it. But then I told myself, "Girl, you read books about vampires and werewolves, a premise like that shouldn't be too h ...more
Eve Tesoro
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Well, it's mine so of course I give it five stars. But seriously, I enjoyed writing this for Silver Publishing's call for submission, "A Mind Is A Sexy Thing". Everyone at the House is very talented and helped me make this piece the best it could be. Jason and Noah were a pleasure to write.

I hope you all enjoy the story!
Kindle Alexander
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mf-romance
I loved this book! Worth the time and the money, Eve you did it again with this one!
Katy Beth Mckee
Apr 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Jason is an editor and his publisher sends him off to a Romance book conference. He bumps into a stranger and immediately feels something. Noah feels something too. The story is kept from being a predictable and routine story with the addition of a jealous ex-lover. Really enjoyed the development of this story.
Chris
Apr 28, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2012, gay, ebook, romance, done
0.5 stars. Meh m/m romance about an editor of erotic romance attending his first conference when a gorgeous cover model catches his eye. The story was implausible and the writing poor; this was painful to read.
Carrie
A bit too insta-lovey for me. (view spoiler)
Andrea
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Very abrupt ending.
Lucy
May 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
Reviewed for Hearts On Fire Reviews

Jason is an editor of romance novels for Burning Trinity, one who spends the majority of his time in front of a computer and not interacting with people. This time, however, he is asked by his boss to attend The SSC, Sexy Storytellers Convention, until she can get there. Jason isn’t thrilled, but he likes his job, so agrees to cover the booth.

Noah is a cover model, beautiful and outgoing. He is there as promotion as well. Noah doesn’t trust people much after a
Melora
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, read-in-2014
★★ - Okay to pass the time with, but be prepared to roll your eyes at parts.
(view spoiler)
Meggie
Apr 28, 2012 rated it it was ok
I don't even know where to start with this plotted novella. The start into the story was pulling enough, but everything else what came after simple didn't fit. This instant attraction is acceptable, but everything else felt empty and hollow. I didn't feel anything while reading this story, it was to plain and bland.
LDL
May 01, 2012 rated it liked it
A few rough patches of dialog and awkward transitions bring this one down a bit. The story requires a firm belief in love at first sight. There are some really well written moments and some very awkwardly written ones. Kind of amusing as the story is about an editor.
LauraSt
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was ok
Funny how the MC is an editor and this book is in a big need of one.
Sweet cute crazy shortie. The author had an idea it just didn't come out well
CB
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A fun story. Romantic and hot. Great for an afternoon read. I really enjoy this "A Mind is a Sexy Thing" series - full of fun stories and interesting characters.
Elspeth
Jun 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mmr
A cute but mostly stupid short story that is not worth the price they are asking for it.
Would be worth 99 cents of it goes on sale.
Rosemary
May 23, 2012 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this story at the beginning, but started losing interest at the half-way point. The end and it's ensuing drama seemed forced and a bit over the top to me.
Vio
A silly cute mess, not sure what else to say other than, bad writing and practically non-existent editing. I wouldn't recommended this at all.
Allie
May 20, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance-m-m
2.5
Rachel Emily
Thought this was a cute story. Good start and kinda stumbled in the middle.
Kavisha
rated it it was ok
Apr 28, 2012
Jun 09, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Eve Tesoro resides in Pennsylvania, deep in the realm known as The Greater Lehigh Valley. A few years after roleplaying on social network she discovered a niche she’d never really accepted, although secretly wished she could explore.

With a Bachelors in Psychology and a Masters in Public Administration, much of her adult life has been spent in the community mental health field. Longing for more, li

A Mind is a Sexy Thing (8 books)
  • Absent-Minded Astrophysicist (Astrophysicist, #1)
  • Don't Judge a Book...
  • Moving Mountains (Finding Home, #1)
  • Physical Chemistry