Start by marking “Futur antérieur (Elektra, #4)” as Want to Read:
Futur antérieur (Elektra, #4)

Futur antérieur (Elektra II #2)

3.51  ·  Rating details ·  68 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Elektra fouille dans son passé. Elle veut comprendre comment elle est devenue une meurtrière sans pitié. Ses vieux démons ressurgissent et ne lui laissent aucun répit.
Published March 12th 2004 by Panini Comics (first published June 25th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Futur antérieur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Futur antérieur

Jeff Lanter
Well my hopes for this series are just not being met and its time to read something else. There doesn't seem to be a strong vision or goal this series is working towards which makes it feel aimless. The tone and character of Elektra seems to change in each story. She goes from being a strong warrior to totally weak and begging for help and then right back to a strong fighter. She doesn't really have any supporting characters for the reader to latch onto either. While the previous story arc explo ...more
Masanobu
One of the aspects I've enjoyed most about Everything Old is New Again is the art. I really really like Carlo Pagulayan's Elektra: dynamic, not white, not sexualized, awesome hair. The switch to Carlos Meglia's style is jarring, but I do like his cartoonish style, which weirdly fits the middle issues of this story. It's a hit or miss, and it was a hit for me.

The story itself addressed the concerns I had about white men acting as saviors of Elektra and of 'lost women' at large. Some characters ac
Philippe Lhoste
Apr 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bd-americaine, baston
Je n'avais pas vu que c'était un tome 4, mais ce n'est pas grave, j'ai lu l'histoire par Frank Miller, et les épisodes précédents sont résumés.

Elektra suit l'enseignement d'une sensei qui est passée par les mêmes étapes qu'elle. Elle lui montre comment refaire sa vie, passer du stade d'assassin à celui de guerrière.
Mais Elektra est convoitée par ses formateurs...

Par rapport à Hunter Killers, le graphisme est moins étouffant / touffu. Il y a toujours des dégradés informatiques, mais mieux maîtris
Todd
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marvel, read-in-5-14
This is an exciting storyline. Electra finds a new sensei to help her deal with being something more than just a killer.

The Greg Horn covers are pretty bad. The CGI covers are very dated. The technique at the time was amazing, I'm sure but not so anymore.

The art is uneven because of the shifting artist. Some of the artists aren't cut out for heavy action.
Timo
Jun 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
This was so good. Solid and good story telling. I wasn't too sure about the direction of Elektra not being totally cold blooded assassin, but it worked.
Sadly, there was art by Carlos Meglia and that was crap. I just loathe comics that look like graffiti.
Jul 08, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
Better than Volume 1, but I still didn't love it. There was also an art switch for one issue and I reallyyyy didn't like the style & didn't think it worked with the tone of the story.
Jeff Moore
Dec 02, 2015
Doug
Mar 06, 2008
Mark W
rated it did not like it
Jan 13, 2008
Aug 21, 2014
Mandy
Apr 14, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Greg Rucka, is an American comic book writer and novelist, known for his work on such comics as Action Comics, Batwoman: Detective Comics, and the miniseries Superman: World of New Krypton for DC Comics, and for novels such as his Queen & Country series.
More about Greg Rucka...