Start by marking “Birthright (A Nobleman Novel)” as Want to Read:
Birthright (A Nobleman Novel)

Birthright (A Nobleman Novel)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Nila Jones has been dreaming about a young nobleman from the past; little did she know that he would become a significant part of her present. In this story of young love and fantasy there are horrible details of a past life that Nila discovers. These details will determine whether Nila and her young nobleman will live happily ever after.
Published January 2012 by Ronda Caudill

To ask other readers questions about Birthright, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Birthright

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan
Jul 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Birthright by Ronda Caudill
Summary:

Birthright was a story of discovery; Nila Jones like many young people was in the process of discovering who she was, and wit
Joy
Jul 03, 2013 rated it did not like it

Clearly I'm in the minority. I struggled with it.

(view spoiler)
Christine
Jun 24, 2012 rated it liked it
This is one of those few reviews that is just seriously difficult for me to write. Because I don't like saying ANYTHING negative about any of the fabulous authors that I come into contact with. The thing is, I found myself just absolutely ADORING certain aspects of this book and then kind of scratching my head at others.

Let me just say that the story--the premise--of Birthright is absolutely fascinating. A girl who is essentially in love with a "boy from her dreams" before she's actually even m
Inna
Feb 16, 2013 added it
Shelves: soulmates
So...much...potential. This is going to be a hard review to write. This book had the premise to make it amazing but the carry out at times was faulty. The characters were great and all but I couldn't connect with Nila or Blake. They were just characters to me and this is like the worst thing ever because I really didn't care what happened to them.
Based on the plot alone it was great. Destined lovers must defeat an evil with to be together and fulfill a prophesy... great right? Well the amazing
C.p. Bialois
Mar 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One of the driving forces behind both of the author’s books, but especially Birthright, is the character development. You grow to really care about them as if they’re your own friends. From wanting to slap the school bitch (please pardon my language) to cheering the interactions between the group of friends really took me back to the good old days and signaled a great beginning to the series.

If you’re up for a good and fast read, I highly recommend both books in this series.
Leslie
Oct 16, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars*******This book was an enjoyable read. The story line was great and I thought it had great characters with all of the good stuff - romance, a little supernatural & a little action. It was a quick read that once I started I had to finish. As usual, I do not give any of the book away in my reviews so I am ending my review!!
Ronda Caudill
Apr 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-written
I enjoyed watching the lives and the secrets of Nila, Blake and the other characters unfold before my eyes. The process of writing this book was such a wonderful and enjoyable journey. I can't wait to see what's in store for everyone in future books.
Brittany
Apr 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fast read, once you start reading it you can't put it down! Fantastic!
Nikita Caudill
Dec 21, 2015
Claire Allan
Jan 22, 2016
Blake 1 3 Jun 26, 2012 06:09AM
Ronda L. Caudill grew up in the small rural town of Glade Spring, VA and married her high school sweetheart. They have been happily married for 24 years. She has two wonderful daughters. Ronda earned her Ph.D. in Education from Capella University. She is the author of Birthright (A Nobleman Novel), The Choice (A Nobleman Novel) and short story A Night at the Bishop House. Ronda is currently workin ...more
More about Ronda L. Caudill...

“Nila lay there with the moonlight cascading through her open window casting ominous shadows about the room. The tendrils of those shadows reached out from the dark and tugged at her aching heart.” 1 likes