Start by marking “Reckoning in Escobara” as Want to Read:
Reckoning in Escobara

Reckoning in Escobara

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
After taking down Vlad Dragovic in Detroit, Ann Peabody quits the DEA and heads to Mexico to investigate and avenge the murder of her brother Jason Peabody, a U.S. Border Patrol agent. The trail leads to Escobara, a suburb of drug cartel controlled Juarez. Peabody becomes a bodyguard and security consultant to Olga Espinosa , the newly elected Mayor of Escobara, and works ...more
Published December 21st 2011 (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Reckoning in Escobara, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckoning in Escobara

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Reckoning in Escobara
Barb Stefan
Apr 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great sequel to The System!
Rachelle Long
Apr 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Well done!!!! 5+5+5+5+5+5+5...STARS!!! The author did a phenomenal job with reacquainting the readers with the first book (The System). It was so descriptive and well written that it actually felt like I was watching a movie in my head (wonderful job)! Reckoning in Escobora is full of everything from suspense, action, mystery, comedy and I can go on. You must get this book. Mr. Silver I will be waiting on the next book in this series.
Trish
May 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a wonderful sequel to The System - A Detroit Story. John Silver again does a wonderful job of mixing fact with fiction. You do not know what to expect next. I look forward to another book from John Silver. Definately a good book.
Selma
Jul 09, 2012
John  Silver
Apr 21, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dr. Detroit
is currently reading it
May 06, 2016
Michelle
Sep 13, 2019
Hi everyone. I’m John Silver, a Detroit based thriller writer, author of The System – A Detroit Story, Reckoning in Escobara, Thomas Edison: RESURRECTOR and The Day Detroit Went Dark.