Start by marking “Curve Patrol” as Want to Read:
Curve Patrol

Curve Patrol

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  389 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Plus-size illustrator Patricia "Pattycake" Harper lives alone in the house she grew up in. Her small Georgia neighborhood has changed a lot since she was a kid, but one thing remains constant -- her secret crush on neighborhood hottie Noah Lodge. When a voyeur is reported lurking around Patty's bedroom window, Patrol Officer Lodge is first on the scene. Knowing the pervy p ...more
Published April 5th 2012 by wickedchrista.com

PNR
Aug 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Ok, admittedly, I did like the chubby girl secretly in love with her brother's best friend, but there was barely enough angst to warrant making it on that shelf. And it was really only that it is a favorite trope that got it three stars instead of two. This is to serve as a reminder to myself that, while $3 is not a lot of money, it does add up when it's spent on books that take 45 minutes to read.
Melanie
A hot and sweet little novella about a police officer who steps in to protect his best friend's little sister when her safety's in question. He's lusted from afar for years, but he jumps at the chance to show her how he really feels.....
Sonja van der Merwe
Jun 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Sweet little wham bam story with a little drama rolled into it.
Theo
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
1.5 in reality. if this was a longer, much more detailed story, with an actual plot where you would see their story from the time they were kids until adulthood, then I would thoroughly enjoy it. Afterall, the writing style is not bad, the only problem with it is that, due to the fact the story is so short, it almost felt a little abrupt and I dare say a little bit vulgar whenever she started with the dirty talk. And what I am saying is shocking considering I DO NOT MIND filthy dialogues at all
Char (1RadReader59)
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mike Harper and Noah Lodge have been friends since forever. They lived in the same neighborhood even now after Mike’s parents died a year apart. Mike has a kid sister, two years younger, Patricia. She is an illustrator for books. She owns and lives in the old home they grew up in with Mike.
Mike is a military man who is now serving in Afghanistan. He has asked Noah to keep an eye on his kid sister. It is not a hardship for Noah since he always did it with Mike growing up anyways. Plus he lives
LastBreath
As in Christa Wick's Must Love Curves collection.

There's nothing like the threat of bodily harm to draw two people together. And having the obviously over protective older brother stationed somewhere overseas. And a sketch book full of enticing drawings.

A short and cute read of childhood friends finally taking that leap of love.
Monika
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I Looooove this story ! It might be short but it pulled at my hear strings! Love love love it! I even shed a tear for him ! Poor thing sitting outside...But here brother needs a spanking for keeping them apart!

Ginette
Oct 16, 2013 rated it liked it
Sort read but cute & hot @ the same time
J B
Jul 31, 2014 rated it liked it
An okay novella but for me it takes a bit more depth and detail to be satisfying
Lee-ann
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
VERY GOOD
Readinbabe
Nov 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
I would have a loved a bit more depth to the book.. didn't like any of the characters. didn't like the short story
Stephanie
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another great novella by this author.. I hope there well be more with all these character that I have loved reading about
Amanda R
Jun 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, bbw
Short fast read. I enjoyed it!
Grace Ryles
Jul 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think this is my fav story of them all!!! Except maybe C42 bc I loved that one equally!! I want so much more of this story and characters.. I felt there emotions right from the pages
Sofia
Nov 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Short & sexy
Amanda Sheila
Well, it's short and I don't feel the chemistry at all. Sure the idea of falling for your brother's best friend is cute but in this book, I was expecting more. But I enjoyed it, just not my favorite.
Heidi
rated it did not like it
Oct 30, 2015
Martina
Apr 28, 2015
Nizanna Saafir
Mar 03, 2013
  • Knock Out Curves (Plus Size Loving, #4)
  • Alex (The Lawson Boys #1)
  • Summer Nights
  • The Fall Of Troy
  • Christmas with the Millionaire Cowboy
  • Sex By The Numbers
  • Bound to Be Mated (Rock Wood Pack #1)
  • The Beast Loves Curves (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #2)
  • Curves and the Cowboy (Coldwater Springs #1)
  • The Curvy Sister
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • Tony's Haven (Sherman Family #2)
  • Claimed By The Cowboy (Curvy Girls)
  • Persuading Prudence
  • A Major Distraction (Good to Go, #3)
  • Bad Girl Lessons (Gresham County, #1)
  • Double Plush Velvet (Velvet, #1)