Start by marking “Death Comes for Miss Naomi” as Want to Read:
Death Comes for Miss Naomi

Death Comes for Miss Naomi

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
An old New Englander battles the Grim Reaper.
Kindle Edition
Published 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Death Comes for Miss Naomi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death Comes for Miss Naomi

Loves To Dive
May 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
As 89 year old Naomi Bennet lay dying in her bedroom, her family is gathered waiting on the end. Ms. Naomi is a feisty little old lady and shouldn’t be underestimated, by anyone. Ms. Naomi is one smart old lady, and even with death knocking on her door, can’t be underestimated. Cute story, a bit predictable, but fun.

Reviewed as a member of the Paranormal Romance Guild Dual Review Team
Naomi Blackburn
Apr 22, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a short story which I grabbed off Amazon, but was only somewhat impressed with it. It was only 5 pages long which allowed me to read it a couple of times. The story just kind of left me feeling empty though...In short stories, I think the "wow" factor really needs to be emphasized. Although the author was able to get that somewhat, I don't think it was pushed enough.
Toni
Apr 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Doreen
Dee
Mar 26, 2014
Martha
Aug 22, 2017
Toni V. Sweeney specializes in SF/fantasy stories, though she has written in other genres as well.

Her western novels NEBRASKA: Walk the Shadow Trail placed 1st in Historical Romance at the 2015 Paranormal Guild's Reviewers Choice awards and 2nd in Other Novels at the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll; NEBRASKA: Vengeance from Eden was a Top 10 finisher in the 2014 Preditors & Editors Reade
More about Toni V. Sweeney