Start by marking “Angelic Ties (His Guardian Angels, #2)” as Want to Read:
Angelic Ties (His Guardian Angels, #2)

Angelic Ties (His Guardian Angels #2)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  251 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
[Siren LoveXtreme Forever ManLove: Erotic Alternative Fantasy Ménage Romance, M/M/M/M/M/M, angels, HEA]

Madigan Parker thought accepting a relationship with his five guardian angels was difficult. He's learning that being in a relationship with all of them is more difficult as personalities clash. Bren still distrusts Cross, Yuri believes he's the odd man out, and Michel is
Published April 16th 2012 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Angelic Ties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angelic Ties

P
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m-romance
Total rating : 2.5 Stars

Angelic Ties is a sequel to Angel Bound.After five angels and one nephilim spent their life together,there is some conflicts between Bren and Cross waiting to be solved.
Many hot sex scenes packed into this book,but I'm not sure this is because of me or the story that I found out most of sex scenes also faded out and very rushed in some point.

And Bren's secret ? Oh ! I can't wait to see what kind of secret he has hidden from everybody.
V
Apr 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Nice sequel,although these six guys for sure spend a lot of time having sex...not that I'm complaining.
In the middle of those sex steaming sessions, surprisely, it had an interesting plot behind it.
Never mind, I'm really looking forward for the next sequel and read more about these gorgeous specimens.
Rachel Emily
Apr 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Another entertaining, sexy as hell, and fast paced story in this series. I'm definitely loving the interaction with the angels, especially Cross and Bren. I am definitely looking forward to book 3 and hope it isn't long of a wait!
Ryoma Gartre
Teresa
2.75 Stars. Not pwp, it does have an over arching story that continues between the sex scenes that is decent. I was, however, troubled by sentences such as:

"He petted Madigan's head before putting a toboggan on it."

I'm sure the author meant toque... there were a few of these that detracted from the story. Over all, each angel has their own distinct and well rounded personality. I found Madigan to be less the "little woman" than in the first book and appreciated that the angels were finding bal
Katrina Passick Lumsden
I was intrigued to see how the author would handle a relationship between six men. From what I can tell, she handled it as well as anyone else might. But the thing is, six men is just too damn many to keep track of. Still, the story was somewhat interesting.
Leaundra
Apr 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow I didn't think book two could get any better but it did and I loved it. We got to know the Angels much better and saw how their relationship with Madigan got stronger. I loved how Jana Downs made her Angel world. So excited for Book 3
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews

Baleigh
Aug 28, 2015
Leslie
Apr 29, 2012
  • Shades of Black (Fatefully Yours #5)
  • Strong Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #8)
  • Falling in Love Again (Of Dragons and Wolves #6)
  • Fade to Black (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #3)
  • Jessup (Wylde Boys #1)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge #16)
  • Vencentio (Resistant Omegas #6)
  • Cowboy Courage (Blaecleah Brothers #4)
Jana Downs lives in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina with three cats, one dog, several dozen fish, and a very understanding partner-in-crime who hates to read but makes exceptions for her stories.

You can usually find her either watching bad reality TV, buying way too many books on Amazon, or dreaming up another man or two to occupy her time because life is good but several drop-de
More about Jana Downs...

His Guardian Angels (5 books)
  • Angel Bound (His Guardian Angels, #1)
  • Angel Kin (His Guardian Angels, #3)
  • Angel Wed (His Guardian Angels, #4)
  • Angelic Alliances (His Guardian Angels, #5)