Start by marking “Trespasses (Wounded Heroes #2)” as Want to Read:
Trespasses (Wounded Heroes #2)

Trespasses

(Wounded Heroes #2)

ebook
Published May 12th 2012 by Desert Breeze Publishing (first published May 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Trespasses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trespasses

Start your review of Trespasses (Wounded Heroes #2)
Melanie
Trespasses was an intriguing read. I liked the characters and the mystery. It's been so long since I read the first book, so this was basically like a reintroduction to the characters and I had no problem following along.

The suspense was good throughout and I really liked the ending. The story almost felt like I was watching a crime show, which wasn't a bad thing.

All in all, an interesting read and I am looking forward to reading the next book. If you like romantic suspense, you will probably
Brenda
Apr 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I don't read a lot of Christian romance, but Anne Patrick is an author that always delivers everything I like in a good read, so I look forward to her stories. At least one of her characters always have a deep faith that guides them through tough times. Mackayla is a forensic sketch artist who's seen tragedy in her life, and now works to find missing children through her sketches because of what happened to her. Gabe is a Special Agent with his own tragic story, and he is fascinated by Mackayla' ...more
Christine
Apr 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is book two of the Wounded Heroes series. Mackayla is a forensic sketch artist whos sketches have led to the return of over thirty missing children across the country in the last six years. She returns from El Salvador to help a case close to her home in Washington. With the help of Special Agent Gabe Landry they bring closure to a few cases. I enjoyed this story a lot for a few reasons. Good story line, characters are warm, the community support is strong and the connection between Mackayl ...more
InD'tale Magazine
Anne Patrick constructs an intriguing plot with a few unexpected twists. Her characters feel realistic as the layers are peeled away and their backgrounds come to light.

Read full review in the 2012 Holiday issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Jasmine
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some cases get personal...

I'm pretty new to Anne Patrick's romantic suspense fiction but I'm definitely hooked. Trespasses is only the second book that I've 'read' so far but it was my favorite.

There were a lot of things to like about Trespasses. I enjoy stories with forensic artists and that have a serial killer or possible serial killer mystery, Anne Patrick has both in this exciting and edge-of-your-seat romantic suspense novel. The setting was rather unique as well, a fictional town near Sp
Patty
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trespasses
Wounded Heroes Series, Book 2
By: Anne Patrick
Narrated by: Leonor A Woodworth

Anne Patrick's stories never cease to amaze me. Each one takes a path that is not only intriguing but is relevant to today's society. This one lets us meet Mackayla, a forensic artist who creates the faces of people from their skulls. She teams up with Gabe, a profiler on a mission to find a killer of young girls. It's incredibly interesting, the story suspenseful and the slow burn of the romance is enticing.
Ellen White
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The bodies of three young woman was found on the land of a Senator, which has been in the family for several generations. He has wealth, a son and one crooked judge.
Forensic sketch artist McKayla a missing child is personal, she lost one to a killer. Now working with Special Agent Gabe, team up to solve.
As emotion are high to solve, they are drawn to one another, with a Christian message,her joy in the simple things of life.
Natalya
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After I started reading it I didn't want to stop!
Gabe and Mackayla's story is very emotional, suspenseful, and riveting!

I received a complimentary copy of the audiobook; I was not required to write a favorable review. All opinions in this review are my own.
Pat Whitworth
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Identify this person from a sketch made from a scull?

It seems Mackayla has the ability th give an identity to a person through the shape of a person's skull.
Ally
Aug 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Great characters. I'm looking forward to reading more of the series. ...more
Shatara
May 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I love how the suspense was kept throughout the book. I love the romance story line between Gabe and Mackayla. I look forward to reading book 3 of this series.
Frances
GREAT FOLLOW UP TO KILL SHOT.
Alice LaJuett
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving this series

I am loving the Wounded Hero's series! The story line is intriguing, the plot is great, and you fall in love with the characters! I'm ready for the next one!
Millie
Rachel
Nov 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Colorado Manhunt
  • Trained to Defend (K-9 Mountain Guardians #1)
  • Wings Like a Dove
  • Show Me a Marriage of Convenience (Cowboy Crossing Romances #1)
  • Certain Threat (Protection Inc. #3)
  • Harlequin Love Inspired Suspense August 2018 - Box Set 2 of 2: Texas Baby Pursuit\Protected Secrets\Cold Case Cover-Up
  • Cold Case Cover-Up (Covert Operatives #1)
  • Harlequin Love Inspired Suspense November 2019 - Box Set 2 of 2
  • Imminent Threat (Protection Inc. #2)
  • Bright Side (The Buchanans #3)
  • Desert Rescue (K-9 Search and Rescue #1)
  • Light the Dark (Carolina Moon Christmas)
  • Deadly Undertow (Lantern Beach Mysteries #6)
  • A Borrowing of Bones (Mercy & Elvis Mysteries #1)
  • Storm Surge (Lantern Beach Mysteries #3)
  • Over the Line
  • On the Lookout (Lantern Beach P.D. #1)
  • Airborne
Anne Patrick is the author of more than a dozen novels of Romance, Mayhem & Faith including the award-winning and best-selling Wounded Heroes Series, Fire and Ash and Out of the Darkness. When she isn't working on her next novel she enjoys spending time with family and friends. A former Oklahoma native, she now resides in Kansas. Look her up on social media. She loves to hear from her readers!

Soci

Wounded Heroes (5 books)
  • Kill Shot (Wounded Heroes Series Book 1)
  • Betrayal (Wounded Heroes Series Book 3)
  • Secrets (Wounded Heroes #4)
  • Vengeance (Wounded Heroes #5)

News & Interviews