Start by marking “Morgan Koda and the Mask of Noesis” as Want to Read:
Morgan Koda and the Mask of Noesis

Morgan Koda and the Mask of Noesis (Morgan Koda #1)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Book No Longer available

A simple English class assignment turns twelve-year-old Morgan Koda world upside down.

Morgan never dreamed delivering a Christmas letter to her local Mall’s Santa Claus would be her ticket to Edenwiess School of Magic.

In this enchanted place, she walks through rainbows, makes friends with humans and talking animals, and experiences magic around ev
ebook, 1, 313 pages
Published July 15th 2011 by XOXO Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Morgan Koda and the Mask of Noesis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Morgan Koda and the Mask of Noesis

Jarrah Loh
Nov 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
If there has been a gaping hole in your life since the conclusion of the Harry Potter series, then there might be hope for you yet.

Juls Duncan’s Morgan Koda Adventure series helps fill the hole left by JK Rowling.

Twelve year old Morgan Koda has never had an adventure in her life, until she hands a letter to a fabled old man – this mythical man leads her into a new world full of mystery, where magic is typical and danger is the norm.

If you want magic, time travel, dinosaurs, wizards, adventure a
Mark Wilson
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read The Mask of Noesis to my son and we both loved it. My son is a Harry Potter fan, and the likeness of Juls Duncan book is what my son really loved about it. I have bought Book Two, The Forest of Carren, of this series, and we can't wait to start it. If you or your children are HP fans, get these books, you won't be disappointed.
Selena Jorden
Feb 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: y-a
I loved the book. I found Morgan to be like Harry Potter meets Cinderella. I can't wait to start Book Two. I give Juls Duncan a two thumbs up.
Robert Courtland
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A fresh, engaging story that comes alive as you read. I highly recommend this book to young and adult readers alike.
Karen Gammons
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be delightful. Being raised in a horrible foster home by Mrs. Ryan for the past twelve years, Morgan finds out something about herself that just might make her life a whole lot easier...she's a witch. After visiting Santa Claus at the mall, Morgan encounters a woman who takes Morgan to see her real grandmother. Morgan's grandmother tells her that she tried to find her when she was born, but it was too late, Morgan had been placed in foster care. Morgan is given the opportuni ...more
Juls Duncan
May 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book is no longer available through XOXO Publishing......

For the updated version, see, book: The Mask of Noesis, A Morgan Koda Adventure, Book One.|17932682]
Michael Hawley
Sep 07, 2013
Juls Duncan
May 21, 2012
Patrick W.
Oct 28, 2012
emilie.❤
rated it did not like it
Nov 29, 2012
Christina Enness
Apr 29, 2016
Porsha
Sep 29, 2016
Juls Duncan is the author of the urban fantasy series, Morgan Koda Adventures.
Her books include
The Mask of Noesis, A Morgan Koda Adventure, Book One, published by Mythic Dragon Publishing 2012.
The Forest of Carren,A Morgan Koda Adventure,Book Two, published by Mythic Dragon Publishing 2012.
The Other Island,A Morgan Koda Adventure,Book Three, published by Mythic Dragon Publishing 2012.
The Plight
More about Juls Duncan...

Morgan Koda (3 books)
  • The Forest of Carren (Morgan Koda, #2)
  • The Other Island (Morgan Koda, #3)