Start by marking “Riding Curves” as Want to Read:
Riding Curves

Riding Curves

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  750 Ratings  ·  51 Reviews
****Extended edition note below*****

Plus-size college senior Cecelia is all set for a long weekend at her parents' lake house, but her car won't start. Family friend Aiden offers a simple solution, she can ride with him on the back of his motorcycle. He promises to drive slowly, but it's not a fear of crashing that's stopping Cece from getting on the back of Aiden's bike.
Published April 12th 2012 by (first published January 9th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Riding Curves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riding Curves

3.5 Stars This "big girl" enjoyed this short sexy erotic read! I wish Aiden lived "next door" and he'd come over and "ride my curves"! RAWRRRRR!!
Sil H
Mar 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
There is cheating in this book. Enough said. It ruined it for me. That's my only real pet peeve in any book.
Christina (SteepedinBooks)
Oct 01, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2013
May 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
Aiden-the-douche made such a mess:(
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
Jun 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is a quick sizzling little read, that leaves you hot around the collar.

We've got a heroine Ce Ce that has crushed on her hero Aiden from the time she hit puberty, she has fantasized and longed for him for as long as she can remember. It's left her High School and College social life stunted, as no Boy can compare to what Aiden epitomises, yet she knows that he thinks of her as a little sister.

Aiden is at least a decade older than Ce Ce (who's 20, I believe) he's fiercly loyal to Ce Ce'
Super short, very sweet and extremely HOT!
Jun 21, 2012 rated it liked it
Short, sweet, and hot story. A bit hokey and unbelievable at times, but overall, an enjoyable read.
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
as usual my main problem here was when then H and h had an argument and split, the H fucked OT all the while SUPPOSEDLY WAITING FOR h! on the other hand the h could barely date. I can't feel ok about her accepting that fact!! like wtf! ?! not at all realistic! :,(
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is also a cute read about a young colleg girl who has been in love with her dad's business partner for a decade and him with her. She had her first encouter with none other than him. Sexy and fun.
Nov 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
I'm reading all these BBW romances for research and I've liked some, but this is not one of those.
What happens to those characters?? That man is "in love" with her and tells her to go fuck other men, right after telling her he wants to be her last lover?!

No riding here, but to the recycle bin.
Kimberly Walter
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
okay i just read the extended version. and OMG i freakin loved it. the sex was hot. it was also heartbreaking and then sweet and romantic. :D its perfect. i can't wait for more from Christa Wick. Amazing author.
Read a totally different extended version of this,which is titled "Riding curves" and Aiden is not her step-bro,rather,her dad's business partner..but he messes up rather badly there!!
Mar 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bbw
Nov 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have to say, this didn't start all that well for me, I don't like it when guys manhandle girls, ordering them around "because they know better". I specially don't like it when the girls let them do that and say "they're powerless against them". It makes me feel like we're 70 years in the past. Women can be strong and HAVE to be, at times, to be respected.
But, after my initial discomfort, I have to say it was a very beautiful story and I think it has potencial to be a full lenght novel
Jan 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a good short book. Cece has been in love with Aiden for years but know he will never feel the same not only is she plus sized but Aiden is good friends and partners with her dad. Then one day Cece has car problems on the way to their families lake house and Aiden is there to help her. Feels they both share are relieved but the most important question is is Cece ready for forever. This is the second book I've read from Christa Wick and they keep getting better. I loved both Aiden and Cec ...more
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
Mar 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica
A hot and sexy short read that's loaded with goodies - stupidity, wild hormones, betrayal, secret sex (well, kinda) and the promise of a new day. But most of all, I think our H, is my new Bed-Book-Mate! I Am A Tiger, Hear Me Rawr!

Of the reads written by this author thus far, this has been my most enjoyable. The others focused too heavily on possession, whereas this one needed both H/h to be completely willing. Definitely learnt its 4 star rating.
Jan 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was VERY short...I literally read it in maybe 15 minutes. Now, I know that the whole step-siblings is a bit too close to incest but this one isn't like that. They didn't actually grow up together, so that made it much, much better for me.

Holy fuck, this book steamy! It ended kind of abruptly and left me wanting to know more. But, it's a nice short read...and will leave you sweating ;)
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm pretty sure that I am a Christa Wick book addict. If there's not a support group, there should be. Every author has misses, but I have yet to find one if hers that I don't enjoy. This book is no exception. I think it might actually be my second favorite. I really liked the characters and really wanted the story to continue.
Grace Ryles
Jul 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I fucking loved this story !!! It was so amazing!!!! I want more!! I love Cecelia and Aiden together they were so perfect.. For a short novella this was so well developed that it felt like a full length Novell .. Not saying that I would mind having more of their story **Grinning**
This was my fav by far from this author
Oct 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
loved this novella it was short but freaking hot and super sexy I usually don't like books this short but this one I truly enjoyed I didn't feel like the story was rushed the love and chemistry between aiden and cece was fierce right out the bat. I gotta say I loved the mom she was funny and perceptive and the dad clueless :) awesome book!! happy readings
Amanda Sheila
May 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella, bbw-alert
3.5 stars, cute and short read.

The story's basically about a 24-year-old chubby girl having crush for her father's friend, 34-year-old handsome man. But apparently his feeling's mutual..

I liked it, though the story's a bit too short and I don't really get the chemistry between them. This book is a sizzling hot but I wish there'll be more drama and angst.

Overall cute book.
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
It's hard to review this because I liked the premise of this story, but the descriptions of body parts and bodily functions were a little too descriptive (read: gross) for my taste - and I love me some good smut. Guess this just didn't do it for me. Although the story of her years-long crush returning her feelings makes me tingle, the execution of this one just wasn't for me.
Genney Blass
Oct 13, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Sorry, Cece aka Flutterby, was getting on my dayum nerves, acting like a spoiled brat, knowing she was a grown ass woman. Come on, she knew that Alpha Man Aiden wanted her, but then she acted..huh... I gave it 3.5 stars for that Gorgeous Sexy ass Alpha Man.
Kathryn Prine
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
I think this book could have been better if the author explained the characters more. I understand how relationships can change from friendship to sexual, but I felt the story was lacking information.
This book was HOT, but the story line was lacking and the conflict felt rushed and ended with them not really working out all the issues; which drives me crazy! Don't bring up things if you aren't going to resolve then later on in the story.
Olivia Rigal
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite Christa Wick's stories.
That one and Curves for two are fabulous if you like a "small set story."
Just the amount of characters you need to make the action flow and your heart skip some beats.
  • Summer Nights
  • Stud Muffin Wanted
  • Cop's Passion (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #2)
  • The Beast Loves Curves (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #2)
  • Knock Out Curves (Plus Size Loving, #4)
  • Beauty and the Wolf (The Andersons, #1)
  • A Reason to Stay (Oak Hollow, #1)
  • Curves of the French Riviera (Curves of the French Riviera, #1)
  • Bad Girl Lessons (Gresham County, #1)
  • The Fall Of Troy
  • Unmasking Kelly (Courage Brothers of Texas, #Prequel)
  • No More Secrets (Moan for Uncle, #3)

Romance Deals

• Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick #2)
    $4.99 $2
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Spiraled (Callahan & McLane #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • The Girl in Times Square: A Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Return to Homecoming Ranch (Pine River Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up Book 1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • The Third Wish: A Novella
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Repressed (Deadly Secrets, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • From Sand and Ash
  • Dreamology
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Out of Control (Troubleshooters, #4)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
  • The Devil's Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
  • Sheltering Rain
    $9.49 $1.99
  • She Can Scream (She Can Series, Book 3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Fashionable Indulgence (Society of Gentlemen, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Buried (Bone Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • One More Night (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)