Start by marking “Stains of Grace” as Want to Read:
Stains of Grace

Stains of Grace

Anne Waylock thought she was safe. Safe from the madness of demons and the auguren that hunted them. Safe from her tumultuous feelings for the troubled Owin Moran. Safe from the pain of her best friend’s betrayal. Four months ago she ran away from it all, and she never planned on looking back.

But when Legion, a mutant demon terrifying and dangerous even to other demons, ap
ebook
Published April 2012 by Consortium Books

To ask other readers questions about Stains of Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stains of Grace

Becca Campbell
Apr 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Cantrell’s third book in the Demons of Saltmarch series is faster, grittier, and more intense than the first two. In this installment, our main character is Anne—Holly’s somewhat jaded, tough-exterior friend (or ex-friend, if we’re being honest).

Anne may be a snarky girl with an attitude, but she’s got plenty of reason for it. Her life hasn’t been all sunshine and roses since Holly sold her soul and moved to the demon world. Since her frienbd deserted her, Anne’s been chased by zombies. A slew o
Aaron Pogue
Apr 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book in the series. After seeing the mad demons of Saltmarch from the perspectives of Holly (a target) and Peter (a dyed-in-the-wool demon hunter), we now witness the story's powerful confusion from the perspective of civilian bystander (and general bad girl) Anne.

I probably said in my review for Shadows after Midnight (book 2) that I kinda hated Peter during book 1, but liked him a lot better after reading a story from his perspective.

I always liked Anne, and it's no surprise,
Jill
Apr 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Well I didn't enjoy the concluding book as much as the last one, but I don't think that's the author's fault. The writing was still superb and action-packed. The main problem for me is just that she went a different direction than what I was wanting, so that's just a personal preference issue.

Anyway, book three of the trilogy sees the continued terror of Legion, who is now manifesting in the real world in addition to Saltmarch in the form of crazy, slow, flesh-eating corpses. Yes. It's a zombie
Courtney Cantrell
Apr 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Joshua Unruh
Carmen
Feb 01, 2014
Carie Swan
Sep 16, 2014
Courtney Cantrell was born in Texas and grew up in Germany. At age 12, she penned her first novel: a one-page murder mystery. (The gardener did it.) By age 17, she had finished two full-length sci-fi novels.

After earning her bachelor’s degree in English/Writing from Oklahoma Christian University, Courtney worked as a missionary in Germany for six years. She then returned to Oklahoma City to begin