Start by marking “Sassy Road (Heroes and Rogues #1)” as Want to Read:
Sassy Road (Heroes and Rogues #1)

Sassy Road

(Heroes and Rogues #1)

Sassy Road is tough, beautiful, smart, and looking for a little retribution against the stepfather who abused her.

Logan belongs to Heroes and Rogues, a small town renegade motorcycle club with a bad reputation. Only Logan isn’t exactly loyal to the MC. He’s an undercover cop who’s been in place for several years, and he’s days away from taking down rival club leader Damsel
ebook
Published March 21st 2012 by Dark Hollows Press

To ask other readers questions about Sassy Road, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sassy Road

Motorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleySweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley
Heroes in Motorcycle Clubs
339 books — 1,481 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,344 books — 2,657 voters

More lists with this book...

Samantha
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh my I loved this story it’s a great short but oh boy I wish it could have been longer.
I LOVE Biker stories and even though this is a short you have Action, romance and some interesting sex scenes.
I loved Sassy what she has been through in the past at the hands of Damsel is horrible but she is strong she changes herself learns to defend herself and heads out for revenge. And yes she gets it.
Now throw in a sexy biker called Logan who is a cop and watch him fall in love with the girl who he knew
Nikki

Ok, I think I read this at the wrong time! As I'm in the middle of a buddy read of Reaper's Property, I tended to compare the two. (There is no comparison) I don't know if I would have liked this had the situation been different but I'm thinking its not likely. There were too many cheesy lines and situations. I found myself rolling my eyes many many times. The plot was sound and had it been a longer and more in depth book, I think it would have been better.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.blogspot.com
WWW.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I received this book from the author for a review.

I actually give this book at 3.5 star rating but rounded up :)

Ok I am a a biker girl. My ex hubs was a biker looking guy who rode a bike soooo yes if he was a DB he would have been perfect:) Well I love to read biker books or watch biker shows (hello Sons of Anarchy. Chibs is my boyfriend...just saying). When Destiny asked if we would review I j
Eva Millien
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The first book in the Heroes and Rogues series is a story of revenge and romance with hot & steamy sex scenes.

The heroine of the story is a strong character that is working on overcoming her abusive past and exacting revenge on her abuser. The hero is a member of a motorcycle club with a secret that could get him killed. The sparks start flying as soon as they meet and the attraction between them rock the charts.

Action abounds when a notorious rival motorcycle club enters the picture, and S
Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur )
Yeah, it was ok. I really liked Marcus Logan, he was hot, hot, hot. Sassy was not a believable character to me so I never connected with her or the story. It was just meh for me. Good premise however, the author needed to be more detailed and not just jump things ahead so quickly. One minute they are miles from being a couple and the next they are engaging in public sex. If it was fleshed out more I think I would've liked it better.

2 stars
Donna Hokanson
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The price of redemption
When Sassy try’s to infiltrate an MC to help get back at her Step Father, little did she know the one person who was kind to her in school would be her lifeline. This is an awesome self contained story and beginning to a new series. Well written and one of my Favorites by Destiny Blaine.
Dana
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was ok
The premise of this book (and the series) is a good one. I love the undercover cop in a bad-boy motorcycle club, Logan is hot, hot, hot. Sassy needed more development. The story line feels too rushed. It needs more, resolutions are too quick. Would have loved the book had it been longer with the story line paced out.
Genney Blass
Dec 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars. I have to admit, I truly enjoy this book, Sassy was a strong woman, who was abused, so many times, I was with her when she did what she had to do. Logan, hmm, delish..Bravo to the author.
Tammy Fisher
Sep 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
sassy and logan where red hot great mc biker book with a twist .....
Laura Carson
Oct 25, 2012 marked it as to-read
it makes me laugh a little that this book is about a biker gang and the last name is Road...
Jamie ~ Bad Boy Inspector
I was hoping for so much more out of this book and it just didn't deliver. But I will read the next one because I love BIKERS YUMM!!
Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary
**2-1/2 Stars**

Could have been much better if the story was longer--things just happened way too quickly without any fleshing out. Will still try the next book in the series, however.
Samantha Poe
Jan 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Just when the book got interesting, it was over. Too much unfinished business and just not good overall. I was very disappointed.
Mary-ellen Gomez
Mar 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Abandoned Angel
  • Vegas Knights
  • Ride Free (The Chromes and Wheels Gang, #2)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Old Man's Ride (Dust Bowl Devils MC #0.5)
  • Faith’s Temptation (Dueling Dragons MC #1)
  • Misunderstood (Death Dwellers MC, #2)
  • Breaking Beauty: Devils Aces MC (Vegas Titans, #2)
  • Hot Ride
  • Daunting Turns (Colson Brothers, #2)
  • Lone Rider
  • Riding Dirty (Ruiners Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Warlord (Anathema, #1)
  • Club Scars (The Trinity Falls Series)
  • Save Me (Disciples MC #1)
  • Worth the Battle (Heaven Hill, #4)
  • Desperados MC (Desperados #1)
  • Oil and Leather (Sons of Mayhem, #1.1)
International bestseller Destiny Blaine writes award-winning e-books and trade paperbacks using numerous pseudonyms. An erotic romance author, Destiny writes western contemporary, paranormal and romantic suspense.

Multi-published with two respected adult romance publishers, Destiny is proud to have multi-book contracts with Siren-Bookstrand and Dark Hollows Press.

Additionally, Destiny created her

Heroes and Rogues (4 books)
  • Cara Darling (Heroes and Rogues 0.5)
  • Victory Rising (Heroes and Rogues, #2)
  • Summer Pain (Heroes and Rogues #3)