Start by marking “Two Sisters: prattle tales of playful girls” as Want to Read:
Two Sisters: prattle tales of playful girls

Two Sisters: prattle tales of playful girls

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Ten hilarious stories about two mischievous girls. Come explore with Addy and Izzy. Each adventure tells the playful personalities of the.... Two Sisters.
Published April 13th 2012 by CreateSpace (first published April 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Two Sisters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Sisters

A.D. Duling
Jul 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The stories inside are tales of the little adventures of two little sisters named Addy and Izzy. There is a playtime, gardening, first day of school among other adorable stories.

They are quite entertaining and well told by the author. Adorable, quorky and sweet are these girls. Having children of my own around the same age I can relate to some of these experiences and applaud Mommy in the book.
She is very patient with her two confident determined girls and I was left chuckling as they interacted
Meghan
May 11, 2012 rated it liked it
I found this book to be very cute, and funny. It was a very quick read. It also shows how much parents don't see, and how easily children can get their own ways without the parents knowing. I will be watching my children a little closer to see if they are doing the same things. Happy to win this book from goodreads and Laura Wright LaRoche. Thanks!
Melissa
Apr 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Cute little collection of short stories featuring a couple of mischevious young girls. I alternately cringed, laughed, and shook my head. You can just see the truth in them. Poor Mommy. ;)
Susan Ashcraft

10 little stories starring two little girls, 6 year old Addy and her younger sister, 4 year old Izzy. The girls have very different styles, Izzy always wears dresses and Addy's favorite color is green. They do have one thing in common, they love to torment each other.

In each of the stories entitled Butterfly, Sticks, School Day, Mushroom Hunting, Her Party, Fishing, Garden, Zoo, Rainy Day, and Vacation, Addy and Izzy are together (except School Day when Addy is at her first day of grade 1 and Ra
R.H. Ramsey
Mar 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Sure to keep readers giggling, this story actually reminded me of a children's television show series. Each story was vivid, detailing the dynamics and love between two adorable little girls. Both Addy and Izzy are precocious and full of personality; they play funny pranks on one another, tease one another, but most importantly, they love one another. My personal favorite story was "Rainy Day," in which Izzy finds herself playing in older sister, Addy's bedroom on a rainy day. Addy is away at sc ...more
Jamie
Sep 20, 2012
Sharon
Aug 14, 2017
Laura LaRoche
Apr 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sumedha Manabarana
Madeleine
Leilani
Bonnigene Cloud
Hello everyone!
I am the author of Black Woods, Two Sister: prattle tales of playful girls, Broken Soul, and Legend of Manfin. I also love designing book covers. I am an avid mushroom hunter, and I hunt daily during the season. My son is my hero and I love him more than air.
More about Laura Wright LaRoche...