Start by marking “I'm Not Sexy and I Know It ” as Want to Read:
I'm Not Sexy and I Know It

I'm Not Sexy and I Know It

Winston knows he isn't sexy. He isn't a stud, classically handsome, and he doesn't have rhythm. A night on the dance floor with a stranger proves otherwise, though. Can best friend Clark convince Winston that he's all the sexy a man could hope to be, off the dance floor as well as on it?
Published April 11th 2012 by Torquere Press (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about I'm Not Sexy and I Know It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm Not Sexy and I Know It

Elspeth
May 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
A very cute short story, well written and just what I wanted at the moment.
Its what you want if you are looking for something light and fluffy for an in between books break.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Short story about Winston, who has self esteem issues.
He lusts after his friend Clark, but thinks he is out of his league.
This was cute, but just a bit too short.
V
Apr 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Super cute.
Melanie
May 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.25 stars

When a new song starts up at the night club, we find Winston standing in his usual spot at the edge of the dance floor. But the infectious beat has Winston moving his body to the rhythm of the music, something he never does. A sexy voice whispers in his ear, anonymous hands are placed on his hips, and an unseen dancer behind him moves him onto the dance floor and into an evening of sexy music, dancing, and joy. The evening ends and Winston still doesn't know who his dance partn
Serena Yates
Apr 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
This is a very short and super-cute story about a man with self-esteem issues who believes nobody could possibly be interested in him. The tone of the story is somewhat humorous, and I liked the slight tongue-in-cheek comments. What I liked even more is the tenderness that followed.

Winston still goes out and tries to have fun, but tends to stay away from the ‘sexy’ dances. That changes when a ‘mystery man’ approaches him and encourages him to move to the music. It is a good thing Winston can’t s
Lucy
Apr 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for heartsonfirereviews.com

3.5 Winston is a nice guy, who tends to look at himself fairly negatively. He is “not sexy and I know it”. When he is at a club, watching everyone dance to the “wiggle wiggle wiggle” and knowing he can’t do it, he finds himself in the arms of a dancer (albeit his back to his mystery man’s chest), while his partner assures him, they CAN dance. He holds Winston and shows him the moves, takes him to the dance floor and for the first time Winston feels sexy. He is
Irissska
Aug 27, 2012 rated it did not like it
The last short reviews I written for some m/m stories had "I cannot beleive" or "unrealistic" in them. It is not because I am an "irritated reader". It is just... I don't beleive these stories.
And these one is not an exception. For me it is unrealistic; while reading it I thought "no, it's stupid, I don't beleive". (view spoiler)
Mirka
Short and sweet
Tam
May 08, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
A cute friends to lovers story with a man who gains confidence in the arms of an anonymous stranger on the dance floor of a club.
Chris
Apr 18, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: done, ebook, short, gay, 2012, romance
Cute short m/m romance about a guy who knows he's not a sexy stud, but who starts to feel a bit less awkward when dancing with an unseen man at a club.
Morgana_lefay
Amanda
May 26, 2012
~Anita~
Aug 04, 2012
Heat in real life is the bane of Vic’s life, whose favorite season is winter, and Vic’s life is far more mundane than fiction. And when it comes to fiction, the hotter the better is Vic’s motto. Make it romantic, make it sexy, make it erotic, but definitely make it hot.