Start by marking “All's Fair in Love and War” as Want to Read:

All's Fair in Love and War

Only two obstacles block Shelby Donaldson’s path to success at her new job–her sizzling hot supervisor and his freezing cold attitude. Maybe her flirting got a little out of hand at first, but that’s no reason for Mr. Sighs-A-Lot to screw her over in her performance review.

Colin Montoya is not going to fall for Shelby’s sex-in-a-suit brand of temptation. He’s got her
Published May 11th 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published May 9th 2012)

Start your review of All's Fair in Love and War
Jill
Jul 26, 2012 rated it really liked it

For Shelby Donaldson three weeks working with Colin Montoya is three weeks too long. Both CPAs, Colin's attitude as supervisor and his unenthusiastic reviews of her performance, rankle. Colin is straight-laced and traditional and ruffling his neat feathers is too much of a temptation for the playful Shelby. When things get out of hand and Colin and Shelby spend a night together, their tension escalates as a each thinks the other has run out.

This is a really cute, light-hearted read. The
Gaele
Aug 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jeep-diva, reviewed
Read and Review for Jeep Diva by Gaele
I received a PDF copy of this book from the author for purpose of honest review. I have not been compensated in any way for my opinion, and all opinions are honestly given and my own responsibility and creation.

Stars: 4 - Good book - I would recommend
Flames: 3 -Moderate sex and language

Take a workplace encounter, two people who act before thinking, and a hilarious set of coincidences and you have this novel. The heroine, Shelby, is a fast thinking, fast
Gayl Taylor
Jun 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
The minute I started reading this book I knew I was going to love it. The romantic tension between these characters along with one misunderstanding after another was not only funny but well written. I liked the way Colin and Shelby pushed each other’s buttons both professionally and romantically. They are both strong-willed, flawed (which makes them believable and identifiable), and unpredictable.

I didn’t see the twist at the end coming and admit I wasn’t sure it worked for me but overall this
Sandra Bunino
Apr 13, 2012 added it
Shelves: 2012, a-fav
Fun, fast moving story with great chemistry between characters - recommend!
Julie Ramsey
Sep 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
All's Fair in Love and War

Shelby is a CPA. She has been working with Colin. Sexy, tall, smart and a jerk. She just got her evaluation form a job they worked on together and she is not happy. She knows she does good work and he makes her sound like she has so major work issues. As she puts her romance novel away , she remembers the dream she has the night before. Colin and her are on much more friendly terms. Her brother has always been a womanizer, so when he says he is getting married, she is
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full Review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

Right from the beginning I knew this was going to be a winner. Shaw swept me up into a
romantic world of love and war. The writing was excellent, the characters fantastic but what stole the show was the tension between Shelby and Colin. That fighting the attraction was so well done and made for such an engaging read.

All’s Fair in Love and War is one of the best contemporary romances I’ve read in a long time!
Stephanie Lawton
Jun 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
I see echoes of Pride & Prejudice in this. Lots of pride, whole lot of prejudice tempered by smokin' chemistry. :)
James Cox
Jun 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Very good read, I liked the push and pull between the characters.
Evie
May 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
A romantic comedy about the thin line between love and hate.

Shelby is an accountant who's really upset (make that 'pissed off') at the review Colin gives her. She can't believe the guy basically shredded her, and called her short of incompetent. Well, guess what? She ain't having it. She calls him out on it, and lets him have it or tries anyway. Her problem is that her knees go weak every time she looks at him, all thought leaves her. She really hates his guts, she hates even more that he's
Sara
Apr 22, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall, nice story with well developed side characters. Epilogue quite weird, didn't like it much.
Dahlia (yadkny)
May 10, 2012
Erin
Sep 15, 2017
Claire Gillian
Apr 13, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-by-me
Lila
Apr 16, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Stevi
Jun 13, 2012
Harley Luca
Jun 13, 2012
Lila Shaw is the pen name I use for my erotica and erotic romance works.

I also write romance (mystery, paranormal and steampunk) as Claire Gillian and young adult under a third pen name. If you would like to add me as a friend to compare books or chat in groups, please friend me under that name as that is where I track all the books I read.

I live in the Pacific NW with my husband and two sons