Start by marking “After The Fall (The Right Choice, #1)” as Want to Read:
After The Fall (The Right Choice, #1)

After The Fall

(Right Choice)

Book one in The Right Choice Series A renovation brings two men together who will find that unexpected meetings can bring about the most tempting of encounters. As the contractor works on getting the project in on time he also has his sights set on building something with the owner. Leigh Masters is concerned the renovation of Masters Pages-his bookstore-will not be comple ...more
ebook, 1st edition, 50 pages
Published April 16th 2012 by Total-E-Bound (first published April 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about After The Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After The Fall

Serena Yates
May 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
This is definitely a nice short story; entertaining, without major (or even minor) angst, and with two men who try to outstubborn each other in the nicest way. The contrast between the tough-looking construction company owner with the big heart, and the physically smaller bookstore owner with a thing against relationships added to my enjoyment. And once these guys get together? Hold on to your hats!

Leigh owns a bookstore that is his pride and joy, he likes things done exactly the way he wants th
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Leigh has had it with his contractor, so he calls and threatens them with a fate worse than death, his lawyer!
So Malcom comes right away and there is immediate lust and after making eyes at each other for a while they fall into..well not bed..on a desk I guess.
Now for some reason not explained Leigh doesn't do relationships where as Malcom is sure Leigh is his one and only and forever guy, even telling his family that.
It could have been a shifter book with that storyline, although Leigh really
Rachel Emily
This was an OK read for me...fun and fluffy, no real angst or major conflict. Fun reading when I was about to go to bed!
Chris
May 19, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2012, gay, romance, ebook, done, short
2.5 stars. Ok short m/m romance about a bookstore owner who just wants to have sex with the contractor renovating his store, not start a relationship. But the contractor has other plans...
V
Apr 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5
Sweet and cute.
Lena Grey
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it

“When an irresistible force such as you, meets and old immovable object like me. You can bet as sure as you live, Something's gotta give, something's gotta give something's gotta give.”~Ella Fitzgerald

Leigh Masters is all business, polished, confident, and stubborn. He's a force to be reckoned with, one which most people can't resist. He efficiently rolls over them like a tank and is used to always getting his way. Malcolm is an immovable object, quiet, secure, and patient. When he wants somethi
Thomaidha Papa
May 31, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, m-m
A nice short story from Ms. Carmichael, very light reading and somehow pleasant, After the Fall is the story of Leigh and Malcolm.
Leigh is the owner of a bookstore, which he is trying to renovate along with his apartment above. His contractor hasn’t showed up for weeks and all assurances of delivery are falling apart from Leigh’s point of view. Angry and frustrated he calls for the last time his contractor, threatening him that he’ll be facing Leigh’s lawyer. That day Leigh meets Malcolm…
Yes th
Nicole
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
I would have enjoyed this more if it were longer and gave me a better understanding of Leigh's character. As it stands, I only feel like he was railroaded into a relationship with Malcolm (who came across to me as a bit of an arrogant prick who ignores his partners protestations). I just feel like there were chapters missing.
Kinny
Apr 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a pretty cute story about a big hunky guy who fell in love with a commitment phobe pretty boy bookstore owner. Malcolm's pursuit and courtship broke down Leigh's defenses and makes him realize Malcolm is a keeper and a gem among hunky gay men.
Anke
Jul 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Arthur
Jul 08, 2012 rated it really liked it

I like how the characters are being straightforward, not beating around the bushes. Their schemes to 'trap' the other into (non) sex are fun.
Simone
May 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Nikko
Jul 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I like!!
Sabi
Sep 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Very nice and sweat story. I just loved it.
Leaundra
Jul 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Very cute and sweet story:-)
Tailtiu
Reader
rated it it was ok
Jun 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Talia Carmichael is a romantic who believes that family, no matter if it is by blood or those you choose as family, is integral to who you are. She is an author who writes sexy stories in a variety of genres. She believes in creating stories that encompass all that falling in love or lust entails, from the highs of that first blush of attraction to the lows of not knowing if you can make your comi ...more