Start by marking “The Color of Dawn” as Want to Read:
The Color of Dawn

The Color of Dawn

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A collection of poems by Amber Jerome-Norrgard, covering such topics as life, love, loss, healing and redemption.
ebook
Published October 2nd 2012 by Smashwords (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Color of Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Color of Dawn

Dionne
Oct 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Poets, in my opinion, are the bravest soldiers in the army of writers. Poets write from the heart and lay themselves bare, allowing us to glimpse their innermost fears, desires and hopes, and Amber is no different. Her passionate poems of love, loss, and at times, self reflection, were relatable and not only showed me what she has felt in her life, but have reminded me what I have felt in mine. An accessible read which, while emotional, is filled with the writer's positive spirit of hope for a n ...more
Charity Parkerson
I'm not a big reader of poetry, but I have been reading more and more of it as of late. I do not like long prose that seems to go nowhere and makes no sense by the end. This book is a from-the-heart type poetry that really touches a person, and I loved it! I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys poetry.
Helle Gade
May 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
I have never read poetry before. Mostly because I don't understand it. But The Color of Dawn is a beautiful collection of poetry that touched my heart.
Cinta
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly well-written collection of heart-wrenching and moving poems. The author takes the reader on an amazing rollercoaster of emotions while she covers topics like love, sadness, or motherhood. You can almost physically feel the feelings the author so candidly poured over her writing, and I dare you to read these poems and forget about them on the next day. That will never happen. They will haunt you with their beauty and musicality, with their deep feelings, and with the power of the words ...more
Kim
Jan 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done-reading
Amber writes from her soul. She writes of love for her children, family and herself. We travel her road with her in this poetry book. All of us can relate at one time or another, but not all of us can write about in in such a beautiful way. Thank you for sharing your life with us. I know I couldn't do this. You amaze me with your talent. Amber has many more great poetry books to share. I totally recommend you read them.
Jane
Nov 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
A collection of beautiful poetry which speaks from the heart. Lyrical and poignant, it will touch everyone who reads this collection. I am not huge on poetry reading but this collection really reached out and spoke to me.
Ben Ditmars
Oct 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
I found this overall, a heartfelt manuscript. I felt the passion in her words and saw her journey as a woman come to life.
Ben Ditmars
Jun 07, 2013
Nadia
Apr 29, 2013
Amber
Apr 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Teddi