Start by marking “Elevated Exposure” as Want to Read:
Elevated Exposure

Elevated Exposure

3.35  ·  Rating details ·  55 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Lennon Bishop’s harmless crush on his hot secretary, Kenzie Drake, morphs into an overwhelming obsession when it arrives. A tape delivered anonymously. He has no idea what to expect when he plays it, but it certainly isn’t a naked Kenzie bringing herself to orgasm. Soon his obsession becomes too much to handle and he has no choice but to quietly remove her from his staff.

B
ebook
Published April 27th 2012 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Elevated Exposure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elevated Exposure

Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
The male mc was ok, but the female mc was an idiot in every possible way. She was also whiny and bratty. Actually, the male mc does something really dumb & illegal too because of all his emotions for her. Let's just call them both dumb and this a waste of a good locked in the elevator with a hot person scenario. Elevator fail.
Sheryl
*3.5 stars*
Kim
May 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Don't read this book unless you like hot, steamy sexual tension! Between the video, the elevator and the after...oh my do things get "elevated" in this juicy story! Kenzie is a strong woman with a sexy side and Lennon is delicious as the boss of any girl's dreams! This is definitely a titillating tale!
Nina
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
To be honest, if I were to choose between a novel and a novella, I'll choose novellas any day just because my time is limited and I don't have days and days to invest in a full length novel although I wish I did. So, my choice of escape is usually in a novella. Yet, they can be a hit or miss due to the limited word count and to be honest so far most that I've read have left me feeling unfulfilled. NOT Blackout though. THIS is how novellas should be written. I am so happy I stumbled upon this lit ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Lee's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

3.75 Stars

After having a crush on his secretary for months Lennon is forced to have her reassigned after he stumbles on a “private” tape of her that he can’t get out of his head. Unbeknownst to him Kenzie is terminated instead of fired and now she’s looking for a little retribution.

After a little B&E in order to get a confidential file from Lennon’s apartment, Kenzie is surpised to find herself trapped in an elevator with her ex-boss/still current crush
Cara Bristol
Sep 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
When attorney Lennon Bishop receives a videotape of his assistant Kenzie Drake masturbating he watches it over and over—and then arranges for her to be reassigned to another attorney because she has become too much of a distraction. But she isn’t reassigned, she’s fired. Left with a brother to support and without a job, she breaks into Lennon’s apartment to steal a confidential file to sell for money and finds her videotape in his machine. He catches her in the act and races after her—and both b ...more
Sarah Ballance
May 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This story is hot hot HOT! These characters absolutely sizzle with romantic tension, legitimate conflict, and steamy smokin' sex. I much prefer my erotica to come with a plot, and Elevated Exposure delivers in a big way. The writing is skilled, lending beautiful voice to an encounter that will have you hoping for an elevator malfunction in your future. *grin* The blurb pretty much says it all in terms of story content, so just prepare yourself for an amazing ride. A must read!
Southern Sky
Meh. There was just something about it I didn't like
Juno
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and good. (y)
K.K.
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This short story was very cute! I loved the way the author wrote it. It was simple and perfect. The narrative was real good. So was the flow of it. Right to the point.

4.5 Stars
Dian
Aug 14, 2015
Candice Gilmer
Nov 19, 2013
Rosalie Stanton is an award-winning erotic romance author in the paranormal and contemporary genres. A lifelong enthusiast of larger than life characters, Rosalie enjoys building worlds filled with strong heroes and heroines of all backgrounds.

Rosalie lives in Missouri with her husband and their dog, Luna. At an early age, she discovered a talent for creating worlds, which evolved into a love of w
More about Rosalie Stanton