Start by marking “Clean Eating for Busy Families: Get Meals on the Table in Minutes with Simple and Satisfying Whole-Foods Recipes You and Your Kids Will Love-Most Recipes Take Just 30 Minutes or Less!” as Want to Read:

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  139 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
All moms know what a struggle it can be to get dinner on the table night after night—you want to prepare healthy meals for your family, but picky eaters, busy schedules, and way-too-long cooking times always seem to stand in your way.

Clean Eating for Busy Families takes the challenge out of putting delicious food on the family table on a nightly basis by providing you with
Published November 1st 2012 by Fair Winds Press (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Clean Eating for Busy Families, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clean Eating for Busy Families

Kylie
May 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
I haven't tried anything from this yet, but I'm really excited too. I love the layout, information, and idea of this book. I'm hoping to slowly turn my family to whole foods, and train my kids young how to eat healthily.
Jessica
Aug 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks, food
Being that I am obsessed with real foods, this book is a godsend for quick meals and lunches. Will def purchase to add to my cookbook shelf.
Christine
Jul 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: general-health
Found some interesting vinaigrette's to try.
Carey
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
GREAT collection of healthy recipes that feature all-natural ingredients. No sugar. No white flour. So good!
Reina Callier
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best cookbooks I've ever used. Everything I've cooked from it has turned out PERFECTLY, which is a credit to Dudash's clear instructions, and everything has been gorgeous and flavorful to boot. Some family favorites include the Pad Thai (which is just as good as the Pad Thai from my favorite restaurant), the lentil salad, the buffalo chicken dip, and the peanut brittle bars. In addition, the cooking tips sprinkled throughout are things that I've been able to apply to my cookin ...more
Vanessa Hurst
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: food
Loved the premise and intro, and there were many good recipes here, but the book takes a far too liberal interpretation of "clean" eating. Most recipes contain refined flours, chips, or pre-made crackers and many include processed condiments. It reads as if "clean" was an afterthought, which may actually be the case considering the "go clean" notes at the end of each recipe. There are some solid recipes that I'd believe kids would enjoy (e.g. stealth blending cauliflower into mac & cheese), ...more
kami joy claggett
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simple, quick yet healthy, flavorful recipes

Actual recipes I can make using mostly everyday ingredients, providing a healthy meal while feeding a family of 7. This book is worth the money. Note. I normally substitute 1/2 meat with quinoa in many dishes like everyday spaghetti, taco meat, chili, soups, stews, even pancakes to make meals healthier. Cooked quinoa will keep svrl. days in fridge & can be added to most dishes.
Marissa Elera
Mar 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
I really like that the recipes in this book to do not skimp on flavor or spice. Bold flavors like ginger, feta, sundried tomato or Chinese five spice populate the ingredient lists. It is, at the same time, within an average taste range. The approach is more realistic and will please foodie parents and picky children alike.
Lynnea
Aug 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Lots of great pictures with the recipes! I was just expecting more than a cookbook - more hints, how-to's, etc. (there are tips with the recipes) If you are just looking for a bunch of healthy recipes, you'll appreciate this book more than I did.
Alicia M Leonard
Ok

Some good recipes in this book. I wouldn't consider all of the ingredients used as "clean" but overall the recipes are pretty healthy. This could be a good starting point for someone new to the clean eating lifestyle.
Elissa
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Simple recipes for getting food on the table during the week. I like that it has easy recipes, but doesn't rely on processed shortcuts (like condensed soup) for flavor.
Keeley
Apr 10, 2016
Samantha Baker
Dec 26, 2017
Michelle Dudash
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tamara
May 31, 2018
staciprieryahoo.com
Dec 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Clean Eating with...: What are your clean eating New Year's resolutions? 7 17 Feb 06, 2013 11:47AM
  • The Romney Family Table: Sharing Home-Cooked Recipes and Favorite Traditions
  • The Best Of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes To Keep You Lean And Healthy
  • Small Plates and Sweet Treats: My Family's Journey to Gluten-Free Cooking
  • Start Fresh: Your Child's Jump Start to Lifelong Healthy Eating
  • Vedge: 100 Plates Large and Small That Redefine Vegetable Cooking
  • Not Your Mother's Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook
  • 150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids: The Very Best and Easiest Playtime Activities from FunAtHomeWithKids.com!
  • Danielle Walker's Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes to Make Anytime
  • A Year with Six Sisters' Stuff: 52 Menu Plans, Recipes, and Ideas to Bring Families Together
  • Meatless: More Than 200 of the Very Best Vegetarian Recipes
  • A Zombie Ate My Cupcake!: 25 Deliciously Weird Cupcake Recipes
  • Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting
  • The Big Book of Casseroles: 250 Recipes for Serious Comfort Food
  • 400 Calorie Fix
Michelle Dudash is an award-winning registered dietitian, Cordon Bleu-certified chef, healthy recipe columnist for The Arizona Republic‘s “Healthy Dish”, television nutritionist and recipe developer. Michelle is cookbook author of the upcoming, Clean Eating for Busy Families (Fair Winds Press, December 1, 2012). She is nationally recognized as an expert in teaching people how food and health can d ...more
More about Michelle Dudash

• Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Fall Down 7 Times Get Up 8: A Young Man's Voice from the Silence of Autism
    $13.99 $1.99
  • I Am Not Myself These Days (P.S.)
    $13.24 $1.99