Start by marking “Reverence (Significance, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Reverence (Significance, #3.5)

Reverence (Significance Series #3.5)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  9,911 Ratings  ·  350 Reviews
A Significance Series COMPANION NOVELLA.
Three Chapters from Caleb's Point Of View as a giveaway to fans for being awesome.
27 pages
Published by Kiss Me Publications, LLC (first published April 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Reverence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reverence

Shelly Crane
Apr 09, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Can. Not. Wait for you to read it!

This can be read is on my blog www.shellycrane.blogspot.com or through Smashwords.com and you can download whatever format you'd prefer. Thank you!
Meghan
Apr 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really wish she would re-write the whole series again from Caleb's POV... Loved it!
Lauren_stacey
May 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This series has fast made its way to my favourites shelf. Around half way through book one I put the book down and thought to myself theres not much happening in the way of drama and suspense here. But it took me all of five seconds to realise that it didn't matter, that the characters and relationships between them were so engrossing that it still managed to captivate me. Then after going on to book two (straight away!) I realised that book one sets the scene perfectly for rest the series. The ...more
Jwezi
Apr 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Its really nice to sometimes hear a guy's perspective about things!!! Calebs POV is really sweet. Every girl will fall in love with his personality. Of course, Maggies thoughts are good as well but hearing the other side of the love story is also great!!! **Giggles** hahaha!!!! I'm hooked with this couple and I want more!!!
Georgia Cates
Apr 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
5 Well Deserved Stars.
Anybody that is a Significance fan should kiss your ace for writing that. It's fabulous. Didn't think it could happen but Caleb just got a degree hotter in my book.

-Author Georgia Cates
Micalea Smeltzer
Shelves: favorites
I loved getting to peek inside Caleb's head. He's so sweet and genuine. I'd love to see some more scenes from his POV.
Michelle
Apr 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
*Swoon* that is all ;)
Beth
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Reverence is a short story that is offered free from the author, Shelly Crane. It gives a quick peak inside Caleb's head (written mostly from his perspective)! What fantastic twist to see familiar scene's from someone else's view point. Thank you for this wonderful insight into your characters!

I personally would not recommend reading this book before 1-3 since it might spoil scenes in the previous books.
Catarina
Apr 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
GGGGAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Mrs. Crane has done it again! I loved seeing Caleb's POV, he is so adorable! And I will totally NOT mind if Mrs. Crane gives us another glimpse of his POV. I just love Caleb so much!
Trisha
Jun 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"The sound of your heartbeat...is my favorite sound in the whole world."

*sigh* he's so cute!!! I loved these quick chapters!!!
it was so wonderful to see all these moments and it was perfect to read this as a refresher just before book 4.
but it's too SHORT! LOL! I would LOOOOOVE more Caleb POV!

Chapter 1 (significance ch 4).
Gah, is it just me? I do NOT miss a whiny Kyle! LOL!

Ch 2 (Accordance ch 10)

ahh, I didn't catch that he'd almost asked that on that day!!

Ch 3 (Definace Ch 13)

Ugh! I hate remem
Radiant
Apr 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG OMG!
Caleb's POV.....!
Can't Wait for it...waiting for it to release soooon!
EDIT:
Thanks for the FREE gift shelly ..made my day :)
Loved it..Loved it..Loved it..
Actually i am quite surprised to see that i got exactly those chapters from caleb's POV what i wanted to read for ever..the first morning after imprint,the beach marriage proposal,after the cell break.Man couldn't get better..but when i read the sneak peak of Independence..i couldn't wait longer..argh!!
Need it now..LOL!

- Sri.

Clair
Wow... that was awesome! I loved seeing Caleb's POV from a chapter from each of the previous books! And I loved the sneak peek of Independence- it makes me want to read it even more! I just love Maggie and Caleb- their relationship has its ups and downs but ! just love how their bond is so strong- like it's impenetrable steel that no one can touch or break! And I can't wait for their wedding! 5 Stars hands down!!
Vanessa
Apr 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelly Crane never disappoints! Caleb's POV was an amazing idea, it gave us more insight into his character. As well as just being amazingly delicious, and heart throbbing. I love Caleb and the Significance Series, by far one of my top 5 favorites of all time! This was like the cherry to the sundae. loved it thank you do much for he awesome! :)
Mary
Apr 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I did not think that I could love Caleb anymore until I read this .... I cannot wait until book 4 comes out ...

I think that Shelly is truly an amazing author!! I have not read anything of hers that I did not like.....

However, Maggie and Caleb are by far my most favorite of the characters that she writes!!
Christina
Shelves: kindle
Oh my gosh! I loved Caleb's POVs! I got to learn more about what was going on in Caleb's mind and it intriguing! After reading the three chapters, it made me love Significance all over again and reminded me why I loved this series in the first place. And the sneak peak of Independence was swoon worthy! I think I just melted!

I cannot wait for Independence to come out! More love to Caleb!
Rachel
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"...I knew that my life was over and a new life was beginning...

...One where the girl in my arms was all mine, in every way, and I waited patiently at her feet for a chance to do anything she asked of me."
Jenny - Book Sojourner
Loved it!!! Can't get enough of Caleb and Maggie, and this was just enough to help me along until Independence is out. Loved Caleb's POV and would love some more in the future. Thanks Shelly Crane :)
Kimberly Schaaf
Apr 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What can I say....I want more Caleb.....
Jackie -Sated Faery
Apr 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Short & sweet, but still amazing! I love getting inside Caleb's head a little bit!
Emily
Apr 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Awesome to see parts of each of the stories from Caleb's POV. :)
Kiran
Extremely cute!!!!!
LOVE CALEB'S POV!!!!!!
Kaite
Aug 19, 2013 added it
AMAZING. AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMAZING.AMA ...more
Berna
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Caleb's POV, Caleb's POV, Caleb's POV! Screaming and jumping like a little girl.

You could tell the subtle difference of perception: Caleb has a more animalistic POV, taking account more the sensations, than ALL the feelings and thoughts, as Maggie does.

I read the first one and was really happy. Then, I realized it was one of each book.
Read the second one: absolutely adorable when he referred of Bella and Maggie as 'his two girls'.
When I get to the end of the second one, I was begging: 'Please,
Cheyenne
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book drag me in from the gec go. I was confusing because I didn't read the books that follow it. I still think it was pretty interesting. I love how Caleb imprinted on his friend Kyles girlfriend. OMG. That is so messed up. I mean this is a short story, but so worth reading. I can't believe I didn't find this series sooner. I would recommend this book to any who like werewolfs, shapeshifter books.
Angel **Book Junkie**
I would have loved to see a whole book on Caleb's POV because this one was just odd to me. I wish that I knew that it was his POV based on several chapters because it would have been better to read it after the actual chapters of the book. Sooo with that being said it was nice to read and I liked it but, it was not needed for this brilliant series. I definitely love this series but, I could have done without this novella. Still three stars because I liked it.
Sidhra
I loved Caleb through Maggie's POV, but reading through Caleb's POV itself made me love him more and I didn't think that was even possible :D He's definitely a keeper.
I found this a bit too short and thought it could definitely have been a bit longer than 3 chapters. I understand that it's a novella and should be short, but i think it could have at least had one more chapter... particularly the one where Caleb and Maggie mutualize :D Ya... that would have been a nice read from Caleb's POV
Laurynne Gouws - BookReviewBay.com
There is no way I could possibly put into words how I feel about this entire series. It captured my heart in the best way possible. I simply can't wait for the 4th installment.

I have actually read this series twice in the last 3 months because I absolutely love the emotions it brings out in me.

Read the rest of my review for Significance Series on my blog

Coffee, Books & Lipgloss
Sydney
Jun 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Significance or Shelly Crane
Such a good in between book! I loved Calebs chapters. You got to see the POV that everyone was dying to see. Shelly Crane announched that the fourth an finale (sad) book will have alternating POV's!!! So excited!!! Worth the read, trust me! I can't wait for Independence with Maggie AND Calebs POV!!!! Such a cute, quick read, but toally worth it!
Rating: 6.5/10
Parental Rating: 14+
Jena
Apr 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It's truly impossible to not fall in love with Caleb. He's so totally in love with Maggie. He's sensitive, caring, protective, sexy, and just the all-around perfect guy. I loved reading his POV and so hoping for more in the future!
  • Indebted (The Premonition, #3)
  • Beyond the Veil (The Grey Wolves, #5)
  • What the Heart Wants (Soulmate, #1)
  • Awry (The Archers of Avalon, #2)
  • To Kill an Angel (Blood Like Poison, #3)
  • Insider (Outsider, #2)
  • United Eden (Eden Trilogy, #3)
  • Foretold (Daughters Of Saraqael, #3)
  • The Drifting (The Velesi Trilogy, #2)
  • Untouched (Denazen, #1.5)
  • Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #3)
  • Kindred (The Darkwoods Trilogy, #2)
  • Endless Magic (Star-Crossed, #4)
4951964
Shelly is a NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY bestselling author from a small town in Georgia and loves everything about the south. She is wife to a fantastical husband and stay-at-home mom to two boisterous and mischievous boys who keep her on her toes. She hoards paperbacks, devours sweet tea, searches year-round for candy corn, and loves to spend time with her family and friends, go out to eat at ...more
More about Shelly Crane...

Significance Series (7 books)
  • Significance (Significance, #1)
  • Accordance (Significance, #2)
  • Defiance (Significance, #3)
  • Independence (Significance, #4)
  • Undeniably Chosen (Significance, #5)
  • Significance Series Boxset
  • Undeniably Fated (Significance, #6)
“Kyle, open up. What kind of weirdo locks his bedroom door anyway?"
"The kind that has jerks staying over who steal girlfriends."

I pressed my fingers into my eyes and took a deep breath as the pain in back and legs got a little worse. "She wasn't your girlfriend."

"Irrelevant!" he yelled.”
21 likes
“Of course I am, Gran," I said quietly. I blew out a breath and leaned my elbows on my knees. "I will admit that the withdrawals suck, though."

"That they do," she agreed and came to sit on the bed with me. "The sooner you get to her, the better you'll feel."
"Yeah, but I don't want to scare her. If I run over there before a decent hour, she'll probably freak and kick me out."

"I highly doubt that, boy." She lifted a piece of hair from next to my ear with her fingers. "Girls usually invite cute boys in, not throw them out.”
12 likes