Start by marking “Soul Screamers Volume Two (Soul Screamers #3, 3.5, 4)” as Want to Read:
Soul Screamers Volume Two (Soul Screamers #3, 3.5, 4)

Soul Screamers Volume Two

(Soul Screamers #3, 3.5, 4)

And the scream keeps coming…... Don't miss Volume Two of New York Times bestselling author Rachel Vincent's unique and fascinating Soul Screamers series.

MY SOUL TO KEEP
Aside from the whole "I scream when someone is about to die" thing, Kaylee Cavanaugh's life has gotten better. She's getting to know her dad, doing okay in school and has a hot new boyfriend who understands
Published November 13th 2012 by Harlequin Teen

To ask other readers questions about Soul Screamers Volume Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Screamers Volume Two

Natalie (Never trust a duck)
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own, paperback
TOD I SEE YOU
Kristie
Jun 07, 2012 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own
I would normally just buy the separate books, but I found out that each book in this volume costs as much I paid for the first volume. So yes, I do plan on waiting.
Zarah
Nov 05, 2012 rated it liked it
Okay, this is tricky. Let's divide it up.

Part one, book 3/My Soul to Keep:
It wasn't too tricky, figuring out what was going on, and I must say I was a bit disappointed in this part. Some of the characters felt flimsier than usual, and some just made me want to smack them until they grew some sense.
(view spoiler)

Kaylee is a wonderfully normal heroine, despiite the whole bean sidhe-aspect, and I love how she is so complex
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
I ordered Volume number 1 and pre-ordered number 2 today.
Nikki S
Jun 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
I <3 this coverrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

*EDIT 12/23/12*
This is for #3.5. I was a little perturbed that it wasn't in order in the book. Only because it messed with my OCD and annoyed the crap out of me. But I ended up still reading it first anyway and I'm glad I did. I gained some back story on not only Tod, but a little more on Sabine and could see why she acted the way she did. I must admit though, it was a little different to see Tod alive and Nash with someone else. But it did help in seeing who the
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen
Damn you Ms. Vincent

Yes that's right. Damn you, I say. I am supposed to be packing up my house getting ready to move. I started reading these books with volume one and NOTHING found its way into a box since I've started Kaylee's journey into the supernatural. I couldn't even manage to tear myself away from the books to review this volume until I reached the end of volume 3. Never have I been so wrapped up in characters that I found myself feeling their emotions, upset with the changes, and heart
Carmen
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'll say one thing first, I didn't like the fact I had to go to the end of the volume to read Reaper (3.5) and then go again to book 4, when it should have been easy enough to put it between My Soul to Keep (3) and My Soul to Steal (4) since it gives you information about book 4 and I think it's easier jumping the book if you don't want to read a .5 story it than searching for it and then going back. I felt it was a bit of waste, TBH.

Now for the books... Phew. Ok, that's going to be a bit more d
Kadbury
COVER LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..
Mikayla
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars. Love this series, love the characters & can't wait to continue on.
RIN ಠ_ಠ
Jun 14, 2012 marked it as to-read
Look at the cover, so gorgeous! I love the flowey dress. *A*
VictoriaSong
Jun 28, 2012 marked it as to-read
Pretty, pretty cover :D
Brittany Darr
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
I've read this entire series before but this is my first time reading the short story "Reaper". I LOVED it!!! I've always liked Tod and seeing into his world makes me so happy. I loved the little twist ending, and I also loved that he technically met Kaylee before Nash. So...he could have claimed dibs really.... :D Anyway, fantastic series and combining them into volumes was such a smart idea. Love you, Vincent! Keep on writing your amazing stories.
Angela Cutrell
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This volume includes the second two books in the Soul Screamers series, plus a short story in Tod's perspective. I really like this series (check the individually listed entries for my reviews of each story) and the combined volumes look amazing on the shelf. They are also the only way to have the extra content, like Tod's short story here, in print form.
Kristin
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
My Soul to Keep: 4 stars
My Soul to Steal: 3 stars. Tbh, Kaylee irritated the hell out of me on this one.
Reaper: 4 stars. Who wouldn't want more Tod?
Andrea
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
My Soul to Keep
Not long after the events of My Soul to Save, Nash and Kaylee are at a typical high school party and discover that the new drug Frost is actually a concentrated form of Demon's Breath. As luck would have it, the first two people to get addicted to the drug are Emma's boyfriend, Doug, and Sophie's boyfriend, Scott.

Between My Soul to Keep and the first 2.5 novels of the Soul Screamers series, this one is definitely the more intense of the three - especially after a jaw dropping conf
Alexandra
Dec 04, 2013 rated it liked it

tl;dr overall these were enjoyable additions to the story. My Soul to Keep was better than My Soul to Steal - that one unfortunately got old fast. But Reaper was pretty good also. Overall, enjoyable reads. [[MORE]]Warning - this review will contain spoilers because, lets be real - how can it not? What with it being 3 books in one. So you've had your warning.

Description:
My soul to keep
Nash and Kaylee are back and it turns out some of her classmates are getting into this new drug called frost. Bu

Leigh Herondale
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
For more reviews: BLOGGER and TUMBLR
ACTUAL RATING: 4.75/5 stars

Admittedly, I've been looking forward to reading Soul Screamers Volume 2 by Rachel Vincent for quite some time now. I've ordered this from The Book Depository last month. Unfortunately, they sent me a damaged copy so I had them re-ship my book and it finally arrived about 2 weeks ago. Anyway, this is another omnibus edition and I have to say that this cover is what got me to start the series in the first place. It's sooooooo gorgeous
Brenda
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars AVERAGE.
3 stars for My Soul to Keep
2 stars for My Soul to Steal
No rating for Tod's story--too apathetic

Volume Two didn't have that wow factor like the Volume One (books .5,1,2), but was still enjoyable to revisit Kaylee, Nash, and Tod.

I'm beginning to think Kaylee is a bit petty at times causing headaches from more eye rolling than usual--but true--she's a teenager. She thinks she needs to save the world despite the consequences, though in her defense, the hellion of greed is af
Queenielyn
Aug 30, 2015 rated it liked it
I would just like to sum up the whole series into one review. The books in Volume 2 has been a great and perilous journey for Kaylee's life. Stressing as it is for Kaylee as for me too. The book has got the heart-pounding scenes that I almost wasn't ready for! Definitely worth the time reading!

The new characters introduced, Sabine and Alec, are interesting enough that they fit nicely in the story. Although Sabine's intro was pretty much messed up and got Kaylee jealous as I thought she lost her
Stephanie
Feb 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
My actual rating 4.5

This by far was my favorite volume yet. I loved the new characters she introduced. I think Vincent did a really good job of keeping the momentum of the series. However, I am worried about the next volume. I thought the ending in this one was perfect. I'm afraid it will be ruined with the next volume.

Spoilers ahead:

Kaylee: She has grown a lot since the first volume I read. I really like how strong she remains. I hated seeing the demise of Nash and Kaylee :( I really loved the
Rebecca
Feb 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: powers
I have been waiting to buy this book, looking in every store for it for 8 months and begging my mom to use her credit card to order it online, then out of the blue I find it. The second volume sitting there on a shelf in a lonely book store in the middle of nowhere and I jump for joy and grin like a child who just got a new shiny red bike with no training wheels on christmas.
That is about as good as it gets.

In the first volume I could relate so well to Kaylee and I loved how she used caution bu
Jamie Coudeville
Not as good as volume 1. Nash pissed me off a bit too much. But the other characters were still great, the story unpredictable and I really enjoyed the short story about Tod.
Ashleigh
Dec 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My Soul to Keep: 5 Stars
Reaper: 5 Stars
My Soul to Steal: 4 Stars

Average Overall Rating: 4.67 Stars (by math, of course)

I loved the third book and Reaper - mostly because I love Tod - but the fourth kind of annoyed me. I don't know if it was because of Sabine, though she turned out to be okay and called out everyone else's bullshit, or because of Kaylee's inconsistency concerning Nash. I get it - he lied to her, let a hellion use her, and betrayed her trust, so then why fight so hard for him agai
Amanda Guthrie
I'm half way thru vol 2... and sweet Jesus Nash is an ass... his character to me was beyond repair even before Sabine show up but now... u have got to be kidding me... she literally just showed up in the book and I had to put it down. I don't know what Vincents thinking??? Kaylee looks pathetic!!?? I'm guessing that now she's going try and win him from his ex girlfriend now? like he's such a prize??!!! I think we need a new male interest for Kaylee. Nash did her dirty and doesn't deserve her!! a ...more
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ok, I loathed the first volume of these books. Had very little good to say about it. But volume two redeemed it, absolutely. I mean, it still has its issues like why does everyone only have one parent and why is everyone such terrible people? Nash is a glutton in do many ways, Sabine is psychotic, Kaylee is selfish, and Emma needs to calm down with her sexuality. So easy to overlook though. Tod was an if-y character in volume one for me, but he's grown on me and I'm kind of in live with the smar ...more
Dec 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Beautiful cover just like the first one. So glad to see this series put together in volumes with the novellas included. Love the characters and how everything is developing. Tod has definitely become my favorite and I actually like Kaylee as a heroine, she’s not whiny like some other heroines. I can’t wait for a volume 3 to come out, but until then I’ll have to read the rest of the exciting series individually.
Sho
Mar 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
I sometimes wonder why I like this YA Teenager stuff. And the only thing I can come up with is that I went to an all-girls boarding school and lived in a tiny town where I knew nobody and therefore had nearly no (ok: no) boyfriends, and never had all that high-school boyfriend angst.

So I'm catching up :)

2nd read for all of these and again I loved them.
Myunique Order
Jun 14, 2013 rated it did not like it
I just disliked Kaylee so much. I couldn't relate to her better then everyone attitude. how she treated he friends was abysmal and somewhat characteristic of someone who needs an ass kicking into reality. I liked the premise of the books, but the silliness of Nash and the extreme bitchiness of Kaylee made the stories unbearable.
Sarah Ellis
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was just as stuck in volume 2 as I was in volume 1. Super suspenseful and difficult to put down this left me clamoring for volume 3. I bawled my eyes out when I read the short Reaper novella because it was so full of raw emotion. I really felt what the characters were feeling in this and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for them.
Jenn
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really didn't get into this series until My Soul To Steal when things got a lot more interesting. It was easier to relate to Kaylee, Nash, Tod, and Sabine. Absolutely loved Reaper and now I can't wait to finish the series to find out what happens. Storyline is getting more interesting as well. A lot more hellions are factoring in and more species coming to light.
  • Winter Fire (The Witchling, #3)
  • A Life Earthbound (Dryad Quartet #3)
  • Mystically Bound (Frostbite, #3)
  • Reckoning (Dark Prophecy, #1)
  • The Book of Faeyore (Frost, #0.5)
  • Run To You Part II: Second Glance
  • The Gossamer Gate
  • Battle Scars (Elemental, #2)
  • Alexander Death (The Paranormals, #3)
  • Bad Hair Day (Kate Grable, #2)
  • Beyond (Beyond, #1)
  • Inside (Insider, #1-2)
  • Poison Kissed (The Shadowfae Chronicles, #3)
  • Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale, #4)
  • The Mirrored Shard (Iron Codex, #3)
  • How to Kill Yourself in a Small Town (Redneck Apocalypse #1)
[Note: Though Rachel's blog entries are cross posted here, she does not frequent Goodreads. The best ways to contact her are FB, Twitter, or her Wordpress blog. PLEASE DO NOT SEND HER MESSAGES HERE. SHE DOES NOT CHECK THEM.]

A resident of Oklahoma, Rachel Vincent has a BA in English and an overactive imagination, and consistently finds the latter to be more practical. She shares her workspace with

Soul Screamers (7 books)
  • My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)
  • My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2)
  • My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)
  • My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4)
  • If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)
  • Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)
  • With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)
“I think you should give him up. You need to let Sabine have him.” 0 likes