Start by marking “United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)” as Want to Read:
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)

United We Spy

(Gallagher Girls #6)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  28,508 ratings  ·  2,357 reviews
Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before ...more
Published September 17th 2013 by Disney-Hyperion (first published September 5th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about United We Spy, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Charity Kelly
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  28,508 ratings  ·  2,357 reviews

Start your review of United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)
Lara
Instructions:
Step 1 . Enjoy your reading (this book was so good I expect you to get of your derriere and run through hail or snow to purchase United We Spy and not do anything else until you finish).
Step 2 Read until your eyes aren't inside your head anymore. Make sure you're more curious about the end of United We Spy than your eyelids are curious about your bottom lashes

(Who needs sleep when there's an unfinished Ally Carter book? Is there a greater time waste?)
Step 3 Finish book
Kimberly
Jul 07, 2012 marked it as to-read
I. Can. Not. Wait.

Why?

I AM CRAVING beyond my wildest hopes for:

* Zach & Cammie extraordinarily romantic original and crazy moments in obscene scary and potentially dangerous situations. Because, well, that's just awesome.
* An epilogue of promise of Zach & Cammie's happily-ever-after, a proposal would be very nice, even if just for the sake of assuring my mental stability
*(I know there's .000000000000000001% chance, but: Cammie's dad's 'remains' to show up in the lab as 'not his' and
Liz
Apr 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5

United We Spy was a brilliant conclusion to the Gallagher Girls series, and though I really enjoyed reading it, it kind of made me a little bit sad, because I had to say goodbye to one of my favourite series. I'm really going to miss Gallagher Academy and Cammie and Zach and Macey and Bex and Liz and I really don't know what I'm going to do now it's over. I guess on to waiting for Heist Society #4 and Embassy Row #1!

Like Out of Sight, Out of Time, United We Spy was darker than the other
Elevetha
"The sixth—and final—Gallagher Girls novel. Look for it in September later this year." - Ally Carter

description

Can we please, please, please get some protective Zach scenes? Dammit.

Cover!!! A COVER!!! And a TITLE!!!! AND a description!! *faints*
Angela
I'm going to miss this series so much.
AJ
Aug 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I know i am so lazy to do a review.

I re-read it last week and cannot contain the feels because of the ending.

I really need an epilogue for this.
Lucille
Apr 14, 2012 marked it as to-read
I only want to know one thing: When is Zach and Cammie going to get married?!

Omg. That cover and blurb. I assure you guys, tears will be shed when I finish this.
Mary
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OKAY CHILDREN GATHER ROUND AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOU SHOULD STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND READ THE GALLAGHER GIRLS SERIES
* girls who are spies
* let me repeat that: this is a series about girls who are literal spies, they go to spy school
* the main focus is FRIENDSHIP. BETWEEN GIRLS. No stupid rivalries, no girls being evil with each other, no popular/mean girls vs the outcast. None of this.
* the first book is fluffy and funny and more lighthearted but if you think that the rest of the series is
♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties
From this point on, I will always split my life into two sections: before and after I read this book.

BEFORE

Fangirling

ERMAGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S A COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September, you can't come fast enough.

swoon

Book: I want you NOW. I NEED you!!!

Darn... If anyone happens to have a time machine handy it would be much appreciated.

AFTER

I am speechless.

A hysterical, speechless mess.

I have been
Gabs {My Full Bookshelf Reviews}

This is me finding out it won't come out until later 2013! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!! Need...Gallagher...girls!

description

Honestly, the series had just gotten even more AWESOME!!!! And Zach, (WHO IS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN JOSH) had just successfully stolen my heart! And...Ugh! I just need it soo badly!!! Why must you do this to us, Ally Carter?! Double Crossed is my only consolation!

may ❀
I’M FINALLY DONE THANK THE LORD.

This series was tiring as hell. Was it good? Kinda? Was it fun? I guess. Was it over the top? Most definitely.

I don’t regret reading this series, it’s just after the first 3 books, the novelty of ‘spy academy girls school’ kinda wore off and I was just slugging my way through the rest of the books.

It includes some of your favourite tropes like ‘petite teenage girl takes down armed men’ and ‘bunch of teenagers save the world’ and ‘terribly irrational decisions’
Carmen
Jun 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful end to a terrific series that has accompanied me throughout the years. It makes me sad to to see it go, but happy to see how it ended. A series I will forever love and cherish.

HOOOOOLY EFFING BEEPING BLEEP.

THE COVER IS AMAZING.
****
ZACH <3

I cannot wait- part of me is sad to know this series is ending, the other part, (The Gallagher Girl in me) IS THRILLED to the final showdown.

But.. as long as Zach is there, and he and Cammie ends up together, it's all good.

Hmm, if Josh returns,
Gaby
Jun 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
AHHHHHHH the end of the last one left me like
[image error]

I need more Zach!!!
funny gifs
Ginni
Things that will could happen in the Sixth and last :( Gallagher Girls book :
(A list by Ginni Ann Morgan, probability equations done by Elizabeth Sutton)

1. Someone very important is going to die. Ex. Mr. Solomon... Probability: 9/10

2. There is going to be a huge Gallagher Girls vs. Circle of Cavan War. Probability: 8/10

3. There will be a final Josh-Zach battle. Probability: 9/10 (Go team ZACH!!!)

4. More memories of 'Summer-Cammie' time will be remembered (forced to remember). Probability: 6/10

Sue (Hollywood News Source)
REREAD: July, 29 2015

THAT IS ALL.

Initial Read: June, 16, 2015

“What is a Gallagher Girl?
She's a genius, a scientist, a heroine, a spy... a Gallagher Girl is whatever she wants to be.”

It took me forever to finally get the allure of Gallagher Girls, but I'm finally right here. United We Spy wrapped up neatly. Though I am a little bit sad, my favorites didn't even get an ample amount of screen time.

My only critique about this series is it could be slow, hence why it took me forever to get used to
Alyssa
Oct 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
I hope it comes out soon, can't wait to see what happens with Cam. First going into the series I thought it was going to childish and just a bunch of teenage girls with spy equipment, but it's way better then that.

Now I really want to go to Gallegher Academy. Just let that sink into your head. It's a boarding school (i have a thing for boarding schools) that teaches you 100's of foreign languages how to use guns, scale buildings and a bunch of fighting techniques. Not AP calculus but a school
Julianna Helms
I CAN'T DO THIS.

I literally cried when I saw this cover. I HAVE NEVER CRIED AT A COVER.

NEVER.

Cammie--just, oh just look her! She's graduating! I can't believe it. And the pink/mauve!

Backstory: This series is what propelled me into the book world. After I fell in love with the first book years back, I saw that Ally would be at the RT Convention that was near me, so I went to meet her. And there was so many authors, and I got so many free books, and afterwards I devoured everything, got
Rebecca
I have now completed the entire Gallagher Girls series and there is a hole where my heart should be because there is no more ?? That's it ?? That's not okay. I need more. I need more friendship, I need more family. I need more spies and mysteries. I need more Cammie, Bex, Liz and Macey. I need more Rachel, Joe, Abby and Townsend. I just need MORE.
Belle
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
Was this a good book? Yeah... it was okay. Was it a good end to a series? No. I wish I liked it, but I really didn't. I'll write more for this review later, but right now I'm just wallowing in the sadness of one of my favorite book series ending unsatisfactorily.

THE REST OF THE REVIEW (WARNING, VERY NEGATIVE);
Now for some things that happened way too many times in this book

1. Blood running into Cammie's eyes

2. Cammie and Zach kissing "hard and fast"

3. People saying, "Don't play coy with me"

Amelia
Ladies and gentlemen, tears have been shed.

We all know that feeling when we finish a series that we loved so much. You can't believe it's over but you're glad you've been on that journey. Honestly, this series is one of the best I've ever read and it definitely deserved it's place on my favorites shelf. From the beautiful friendships, dramatic appearances, action-packed spy scenes to slow burning romances, amazing parents, shocking plot twists and most importantly - the sisterhood. This last
Anna
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Covert Operations Report
By Anna Sk (hereafter referred to, for the last time, as "The Operative")

Phase 6 (final).

With the completion of this difficult mission, the Operative would like to state that she has been pleasantly surprised with how much she enjoyed fulfilling her assignment and if given the choice, she might do it again.

The final phase of the mission was met by the Operative with rather high expectations, given the previous completed phases. The Operative believes that those
sj
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: yorwtfiw, spaceholm
PROS AND CONS OF FINISHING THE LAST GALLAGHER GIRLS BOOK

(a list not written by Cameron Morgan)

PRO: I read it mostly in one sitting, so avoided all spoilers.

CON: It's the last effing book.

PRO: I have no qualms about how Ms Carter finished the series, which is saying something.

CON: No, but srsly - it is the last book.

If I had my way, Ally Carter and I would get super chummy somehow and we'd drink lots of wine together while she regaled me with tales of what happened to each of the Gallagher
Nhi Vo
May 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Finished this a while ago. Review to come.

OMG!!! 2013!??? SERIOUSLY!!! D':

EDIT: so i just read GG5 again. Sigh...2013 just can't come soon enough. And I wish Josh would appear in GG6!

Edit: came back to check on it again...and there's no official released date. *sobs quietly in corner*

Kit Kat
Apr 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sabs~ Semi hiatus
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When i first saw the cover:
Its finally here

When i realized it was the last BOOK:

Its the last book

When Camie calls Zack her boyfriend:

When a Zammie moment happens:

description

When some tell me to stop reading or "go to sleep"

description

UPDATE

(view spoiler)
Lisa
Reread: Jan 2015

"Tell me, Cameron Ann Morgan, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
"Alive."

So many things happening.
So many ships. (view spoiler)
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS LAST BOOK, GOD.

One of my fav scenes:

"Knight is dead," Bex said. "Crane is dead. Dubois is missing. Along with her two kids," Bex added pointedly. "So I think Cam has a good point: What do we do next?"
"We go back to school," my mom said, taking over. "We go back and leave it
Tiff at Mostly YA Lit
Aug 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Review:
I'm doing a different kind of review for United We Spy because this is the very last book in the six-book, wildly popular Gallagher Girls series, and to try to summarize the plot at this point is like the time I was out of town when the Lost finale came out, and I ended up watching it with four other people who had never seen the show, and they kept asking questions during the show, and basically it just ended with me saying, "NO, it is not possible to summarize in five sentences" and
Theodora Cristea
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
First read: 15th of March 2015
Reread: 28th of July 2016

5/5 stars
Review written immediately after first read:
'United We Spy' was the best ending this series could've had. It was perfect.
Liz's graduation speech made me cry, because it was exactly what the entire series represents.
I could go on and on about what I loved about this, how strong of an opinian I have regarding it, and how much I loved the character development this book gave us. But it already is too perfect for words. It's just like
bookaholic_kim
This book as an ending to the Gallagher series has definitely satisfied me. I have no complaints even a bit. This book is a page turner and kept me on the edge of my seat. It seems real like I was with them as I feel the tension and intensity of the situation the main characters are in.

Another thing that pleases me is that finally! Liz has an important role to portray in their mission. I was definitely rooting for her the entire time.

I like how the author has ended each character’s stories and
Emily
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a good way to end an amazing, thrilling, adrenaline seeking series! I loved Cam and the person she grew to be. I loved the other characters and their plot twists. I loved how Ally wrote this book and honestly I felt so happy by the end of it. Cam is happy! Still in love with Zachary. :)
I'm so upset that this amazing series has ended :( I really loved Ally's books because they showed how to be a spy you can be anyone. You can be you. Such an amazing book and I would happily recommend d this
Josh or Zach 30 128 Jun 14, 2019 05:25PM
Bookreads :): United We Spy 1 7 Jan 10, 2016 12:07PM
If you've outgrown the Gallagher Girls 2 55 Apr 10, 2015 10:48AM
2017 Reading Chal...: United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6) 1 14 Mar 27, 2015 02:31PM
Favorite Quotes from this series 1 11 Mar 23, 2015 07:09AM
Zach Goode 4 22 Mar 18, 2015 10:04AM

• Also Known As (Also Known As, #1)
  • Perfect Cover (The Squad, #1)
  • Going Rogue (Also Known As, #2)
  • Two Lies and a Spy (Two Lies and a Spy, #1)
  • Killer Spirit (The Squad, #2)
  • Sealed with a Lie (Two Lies and a Spy, #2)
  • Model Spy (The Specialists, #1)
  • Killer Instinct (The Naturals, #2)
  • Broadway Lights (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #5)
  • The Naturals (The Naturals, #1)
  • All In (The Naturals, #3)
  • Down to the Wire (The Specialists, #2)
  • Bad Blood (The Naturals, #4)
  • Oh. My. Gods. (Oh. My. Gods., #1)
  • Fight to the Finish (The Specialists, #5)
  • Goddess Boot Camp (Oh. My. Gods., #2)
  • The Winning Element (The Specialists, #3)
  • On Location (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #2)
Ally Carter writes books about spies, thieves, and teenagers. She is the New York Times Best-selling author of the Gallagher Girls, Heist Society, and Embassy Row series. Her books have been published all over the world, in over twenty languages.

She encourages you to visit her online at allycarter.com and embassyrowbooks.com.

Gallagher Girls (6 books)
  • I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)
  • Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2)
  • Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3)
  • Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4)
  • Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5)
“What is a Gallagher Girl?
249 likes
“I never knew there were this many stars."

"I can't see them," he told me. "I just see you."

"That's one of your cheesier lines," I told him.

"It's the altitude," he told me. "I don't have enough oxygen in my brain."

"I see.”