Start by marking “Tales of the Rot & Ruin; Rot & Ruin; Dust & Decay; Dead & Gone; Flesh & Bone” as Want to Read:
Tales of the Rot & Ruin; Rot & Ruin; Dust & Decay; Dead & Gone; Flesh & Bone

Tales of the Rot & Ruin; Rot & Ruin; Dust & Decay; Dead & Gone; Flesh & Bone (Rot & Ruin #1-3)

4.52  ·  Rating details ·  273 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
In the zombie-infested, post-apocalyptic America where Benny Imura lives, every teenager must find a job by the time they turn fifteen or get their rations cut in half. Benny doesn’t want to apprentice as a zombie hunter with his boring older brother Tom, but he has no choice. He expects a tedious job whacking zoms for cash, but what he gets is a vocation that will teach h ...more
Published September 11th 2012 by Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of the Rot & Ruin; Rot & Ruin; Dust & Decay; Dead & Gone; Flesh & Bone

Louisiana36
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I've read the 1st three books. This series is really good. We see Benny grow up from a whinny little kid to the man he suppose to be. Nix has always been firece fight no none sense. lilla (the lost girl) gets to finally connect to people and actually care for them, but don't be fooled she'll quiet you in a heart beat if your bitten. Tommy Benny's brother was always looking out from he's kid brother and sees him finally become his own person.
I gave it a 4 out of 5 because of the last book i read
Kaci
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. I found the first book, "Rot and Ruin" in my middle schools' book fair. That was three years ago. During those three years, I've collected the rest of the series and have reread all of the books atleast twenty times since. Once I pick up the book, I can't place it back down until I'm finished (Yes, it's that good.) Rot and Ruin is a very eye-opening book and it has honestly changed the way I look at things, it had made me a more open minded person. I would definite ...more
Harvantebell
Oct 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is really good for anyone who enjoy zombies with a dark twist. The main character Benny lives in a village in California after the wold has been over run with zombies most people call the night the zombies call "First Night".
Benny lives in the village with his brother Tom an his friends Chong,Nix,and Morgie.
Benny discover that everything is not as they seem in this world after "First Night".
Debby Dietrich
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am a librarian who was looking for a good zombie series for young adults. Just finished the first book in this series and have started the second. This is a great series for YA, with good writing, strong characterization and, of course, lots of zombie action. I'm enjoying it so much, I'm buying the rest of the books in this series for my library.
Ben
Dec 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love the Rot and Ruin series. A coming of age story in a post apocalyptic world that is character based and delves into the main characters emotions and realization of how to survive in the world they live in. Outstanding story that continues in Dust and Decay and Flesh and Bone
Toua Thao
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book.
Jeremy Green
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
one of the best zombie books
Joyce
Dec 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Love that all three in the series are together, plus a bonus short story. Love the coming of age story with zombies! Great read, keeps you turning the pages!
Lauren Davis
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So damn good!!!
Gabrielle
Oct 16, 2014 is currently reading it
I think it the best zombie book I have every read. It has a good plot for a zombie book.
Kaylen
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
EPIC
LuAnne
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the first book, an currently reading the second.
Alvaro Quiroz
Sep 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Interesting and fascinating to read, every time i finidhed reading, i was left in suspense
Martin Heiman
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Dead Sea Games
  • A New Death
  • Breaking News: An Autozombiography
  • The Broadmoor Legacy (The Broadmoor Legacy #1-3)
  • How I Started The Apocalypse
  • Callsign: King - The Brainstorm Trilogy (Jack Sigler)
  • The Changes: A Trilogy
  • Atlantic Island: The Event / The Leadership / The War (Atlantic Island, #1-3)
  • The Peeling Trilogy
  • Kings of the Dead
  • The Saga of I: The Complete Collection (Saga of I, #1-3)
  • Lost Girl of the Lake
  • Virginia is for Zombies
  • Year One (Living with the Dead #1-2)
  • The Nevermore Trilogy (The Nevermore Trilogy, #1-3)
  • As The World Dies Untold Tales Volume 3
  • The Irish End Game Series, Books 1-3 (The Irish End Game)
  • Silence of Souls
JONATHAN MABERRY is a New York Times best-selling and multiple Bram Stoker Award-winning horror and thriller author, magazine feature writer, playwright, content creator and writing teacher/lecturer. His books have been sold to more than a dozen countries.

His novels include the Pine Deep Trilogy: GHOST ROAD BLUES (Pinnacle books; winner of the Bram Stoker Award for Best First Novel in 2006), DEAD
More about Jonathan Maberry...

Rot & Ruin (7 books)
  • Rot & Ruin (Rot & Ruin, #1)
  • Dust & Decay (Rot & Ruin, #2)
  • Flesh & Bone (Rot & Ruin, #3)
  • Fire & Ash (Rot & Ruin, #4)
  • Bits & Pieces (Rot & Ruin, #5)
  • Broken Lands (Rot & Ruin #6)
  • Lost Roads (Rot & Ruin #7)