Start by marking “アオハライド 1 (Ao Haru Ride, #1)” as Want to Read:
アオハライド 1 (Ao Haru Ride, #1)

アオハライド 1

(Ao Haru Ride #1)

高1の双葉には中学時代から忘れられない初恋の人、「田中くん」がいる。中学のとき女子に、はぶられた経験から自分を偽って日々過ごしている。「田中くん」を思わせる男子に出会うが、彼は――。熱く青く一生懸命にぶつかりあう高校生活グラフィティ!
【収録作品】アオハライド unwritten
Published April 13th 2011 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about アオハライド 1, please sign up.
Jocelyn The official English version is going to be released in October, while volume 2 in December.
Kate Yes it is, but I have only watched the first season of the anime, and i noticed there was stuff taken out of the movie that was in there. I don't know…moreYes it is, but I have only watched the first season of the anime, and i noticed there was stuff taken out of the movie that was in there. I don't know how it was in the manga though.(less)

Emma
Jan 22, 2019 added it
i loooooove this 🥺
Phoenix2
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: manga readers shoujo lovers
Shelves: manga-manhwa
They say that this is one of the best shoujo manga and they are right. At least so far it is very interesting, entertaining and cute. The love story is thrilling and the main character is actually very relatable, as she is an outcast in her school who tries to fit in by pretending to be someone other than her real self. Plus the mystery behind her love interest disappearance and reapearance is interesting (even though I watched the movie first so it won't be that big of a surprise for me : ( )
Inés Izal
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, favoritos, mangas
¡KOU DE MI VIDA Y DE MI CORAZÓN!
Archit Ojha
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved the first book. I have got a feeling that this manga is going to be the best shoujo manga I've ever read. I have also followed the tv series and watched the movie which are interesting.
Glire
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Glire by: Mariantonela
¿Por qué no sabía de la existencia de este manga? Kou y Futaba me han enamorado. Una historia ligera sin ser superficial, con un buen grupo de personajes secundarios bien desarrollados y una historia de amor encantadora.

Gracias totales a Mariantonella por recomendarme esto, creo que gracias a ella me he vuelto adicta al shoujo :$ Se aceptan nuevas recomendaciones :P
Kate
Mar 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
1/5stars

1 might seem harsh but I do rate manga a bit dif. And to me this manga just wasn’t good at all. I hated the art style, the plot was incredibly generic, the female character was generic and annoying, the love interest was awful, and I almost DNFed this even though it’s a 150 page manga. So to me this was pretty dang bad
Pinky
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another series that I have already watched the anime for and was disappointed with the ending. I feel like when it comes to anime, they end it so fast and the ending doesn't resolve all of the problems in the plot. I am hoping to learn more about the characters and how their futures turn out. This series has been getting a lot of good reviews and I loved the anime. This volume was amazing, and I can't wait to catch up to where I was. I started reading Carry On, but I got distracted with this.

F
Sasha
Aug 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014
Haber, veamos, ¿fue un error ver el anime antes de leer el manga? Creo que no. Siempre es un placer ver a Kou.

description

Normalmente, no soy de leer o ver animes con temática exclusivamente romántica y colegial, pero Ao Haru Ride será una en mi lista de excepciones, porque 1. nuestros protagonistas tienen carácter, no son copia de otros personajes que vi/leí en animes/mangas 2. la historia podría parecer cliché por las familiares situaciones que encontramos en estos cuatro capítulos, pero Io Sakisaka sabe
juan carlos
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hace mucho tiempo, que no leía algo romántico juvenil, y esta historia llego en un momento adecuado a mi vida.

¿Para qué leer la primavera de nuestras vida?

1. Para rencontrare con tus recuerdos del primer amor, que te hacía suspirar, que no sabías como dirigirte a esa persona que te gusta.
2. Para remontarte a esos momentos de escuelas, donde te sentías inadaptado (a) ya que tenias gustos diferentes y saturado (a) con las tareas.
3. Para leer diálogos divertidos y muy lindos, que vas a gritar "QU
Summer
3.5 Stars, Reread* January 1, 2017

*Review based on the entire series (Volumes 1-13)

7de6f807056e61648224f3f3e34e20fe
(Gif credits to wordstuck)

If I had to choose one word to describe this manga series, it would be the Japanese adjective, "懐かしい" (natsukashii). This term is difficult to translate into English accurately and completely, but it is often used to express a yearning for something, or a slightly nostalgic feeling of missing. As a non-native and amateur learning the foreign language for my own fun, how I've personally i
Gaby
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This manga is gonna make me suffer.
Dani - Perspective of a Writer
description
Check out more reviews @ Perspective of a Writer...

In middle school Futaba Yoshioka thought all boys were loud and obnoxious... except for Kou Tanaka. They agree to meet to go to a summer festival together but he never shows up. Fast forward to high school where she meets Tanaka again, but he's totally different and that even includes his name! Will they be able to rekindle what they had in the past?!

I was excited to see a new shoujo romance being released by VIZ Media... I found Takane & Ha
Jessi
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ich muss sagen, dass dies wie die ersten 100 Seiten eines Buches war. Man wird in diesem Band in die Geschichte eingeführt, lernt die Charaktere kennen und es passiert nicht wirklich viel. Man erfährt, wie Futaba so geworden ist, wie sie eben ist und auch was mit Tanaka damals passiert ist.
So richtig vom Hocker gehauen hat mich das ganze noch nicht, es war aber dennoch ein schöner Start. Da ich den nächsten Teil auch schon gelesen habe, weiß ich, dass es besser wird. Hier ist es eben mehr eine
Shaikhah
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I missed reading manga .. it feels nice to read again ☺ ...more
Angigames
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Adoro.
Adoro!
Tavole perfette, storia interessante.
Per una volta non è un conoscersi... è un ritrovarsi!
KO sei di una figaggine assurda!
Dilushani Jayalath
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
Well I wanted to update this by adding some pics from the anime and live-action ;)

Yes it's a start of a great anime!! :)

The two cuties when they were small :)

Baby Kou ;)

It's impossible not to like these two.

Ultra cute+funny moments:

For this who don't know the manga properly let me start with the introductions. Meet first

1.Kou-Our male protagonist

2. Futaba-Our hilarious and ultra stupid female protagonist

3. Her friends
-makita

-Murao

-Kominato

Though he looks like this, you can't help but fall in
Estara
Feb 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Strobe Edge
Shelves: manga, read-in-2013
Nur Ötken
Apr 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Animeden ümidi kesince en iyisi manga ile eksikleri tamamlamak, dedi ve en baştan başladım. İzlemiş olmama rağmen aynı keyifle okudum. Ortaokulda hoşlandığı Kou birdenbire geri dönünce hayatı değişen Futaba'nın yeni arkadaşları ve maceraları... :)
Izzy
Oct 27, 2014 rated it liked it
"Desde entonces, cada vez que nuestros ojos se encuentran, es seguro que apartaremos la mirada de inmediato. Y entonces... nos miramos de nuevo."

Aw. Esto se nota que va a estar muy tierno. Hace tiempo que no leo manga, así que algo como esto me vendrá bien.
Lucia Ortega
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me ha gustado mucho este primer tomo :)
El dibujo es precioso y los protagonistas son geniales
Rod Brown
I finished this book only a day ago, but I had to flip through it just now to remind myself what it was even about. A very gentle, generic and predictable teen romance manga can still be a pleasant way to pass a half hour, but I know I'm going to be in trouble if the second volume doesn't include a recap and character rundown in the first few pages.

Actually, when I finished this volume, the "about the author" section at the end mentioned she had done Strobe Edge, a series I read in full but abou
Romie
That was so adorable? I could barely stop myself from smiling in the train while I was reading this!
I love the art, it's simple but beautiful at the same time. I can't wait to read more!
Douglas Cootey
Nov 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm a big fan of Io Sakisaka's work. I love her characters and her art style. Ao Haru Ride is her latest work and I'm rereading it to analyze it better. I wanted to understand why I don't enjoy it as much as Strobe Edge.

Certainly, the art is still top notch. I give ★★★★☆ just for the art alone. Even though the artwork is less experimental (something that she saves now for shorter pieces), Sakisaka's command of expression is masterful. She also draws the most handsome men in shoujo I have seen (
Cri (PaperbacksandPizza)
Full review of the entire series to come on my blog.
Kaja (red panda) *:・゚✧
Well I'm sure glad my manga reading slump is over, because it's never fun, whatsoever.

I'm still unsure whether to write those reviews in german or in english, because I'm reading huge majority of my mangas in german and while I usually I have no problem switching between languages, writing a review in different language than you read something in, is hard???

Also I haven't written a proper review in ages, so here we go. Firstly I have to say, that I watched anime adaptation some years ago and ani
Jananie (thisstoryaintover)
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahh this was SO CUTE <3
Roya MD
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
خیر سرم گفتم بیام شوجو بخونم یکم روحیه م تلطیف شه.
ولی ماشالله همش اشک و آهه -__-
ولشم نمیشه کرد آخه. هم کشش داره هم خیلی نازبشیه.
(وی ادامه می دهد و غصه می خورد)
Merb
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
~ This will be a review of the whole series ~

Ao Haru Ride is a shoujo manga written and illustrated by Io Sakisaka. The manga begins with a short glimpse into Futaba Yoshioka's experiences in junior high. Due to her quite and gentle personality, many of her male classmates expressed an interest towards her, resulting in many of her female classmates out-casting her. The only boy whom Futaba liked was the friendly and poised Kou Tanaka, who left the school suddenly without Futaba getting the chan
Tuçe Kibar
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, manga
Romanlarda lise hikayelerini pek sevmiyorum ama shoujo mangalar nedense hoşuma gidiyor :).
Rainy
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr-2018, manga, 2018
→ 4.5 stars!!

• ひるなかの流星 11 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei 11]
  • 君に届け 15 [Kimi ni Todoke 15] (Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, #15)
  • たいようのいえ 3 [Taiyou no Ie 3]
  • Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 3
  • ひよ恋 4 [Hiyokoi 4]
Io Sakisaka (咲坂伊緒) is a Japanese manga artist. She also designed the characters for the anime movie HAL. Her works are:

-Call My Name 2001
-Watashi no Koibito 2002
-Bye-Bye, Little 2002
-Blue 2006
-Mascara Blues 2007
-Strobe Edge 2007
-Ao Haru Ride 2011
-Sono Omokage o Shitteru 2013

Ao Haru Ride (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • アオハライド 2 (Ao Haru Ride, #2)
  • アオハライド 3 (Ao Haru Ride, #3)
  • アオハライド 4 (Ao Haru Ride, #4)
  • アオハライド 5 (Ao Haru Ride, #5)
  • アオハライド 6 (Ao Haru Ride, #6)
  • アオハライド 7 (Ao Haru Ride, #7)
  • アオハライド 8 (Ao Haru Ride, #8)
  • アオハライド 9 (Ao Haru Ride, #9)
  • アオハライド 10 (Ao Haru Ride, #10)
  • アオハライド 11 (Ao Haru Ride, #11)