Start by marking “Onitcha-Ugbo: Speaking the Language” as Want to Read:
Onitcha-Ugbo: Speaking the Language

Onitcha-Ugbo: Speaking the Language

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  45 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Do you want to learn an African language? Have you dreamt of speaking a language other than yours? Learn to speak Onitcha- Ugbo which is a language spoken by those who live in the village of Onitcha-Ugbo located in Delta state of Nigeria. Learn a new language in a way that is even easier than the methods used by the most popular audio courses available today! A native spea ...more
Published March 27th 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Onitcha-Ugbo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Onitcha-Ugbo

Glenn
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t hesitate to give review about this book. Since I was looking an African translation, vocabulary and dictionary for a long time, this book helps me a lot. It is easy to read and learned the words of African. I was satisfied with this book. I easily learned and memorized the word since the book is detailed and organized. This book is a key and way to Africa. This book is very good!
Vanessa Narciso
May 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book will let you skip all the complex grammar learning method.
It is full of easy and simple to learn words and phrases that can be easily followed.
Julia Reese
Jun 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is a masterpiece.Its very well written and very helpful to anyone who wants to learn the African Language.
Charlotte
Jun 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing book on building your ability to speak in a foriegn language. this book is an essential tool for anyone wanting and needing to learn the African Language.
Chloe Ledesma
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A great instructional african languange resource for a little cost.
tara
May 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Who says that learning a new language is hard! try reading this and you'll learn how to speak Onitcha-Ugbo in a few hours
Rommel Suliguin
May 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Learning African language made easy-you'll learn the language even by reading a few chapters of this book
Martin Coco
May 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book! this is a great gift suggestion to anyone.
Vanessa Narciso
May 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The book will let you skip all the complex grammar learning method.
Zacky
Jun 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book is very helpful to me-I learned a lot of african vocabulary from it and also able to converse to my african friends to my friends in a short span of reading it.
Zacky
Jun 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Chloe Ledesma
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great instructional african languange resource for a little cost.
Rommel Suliguin
May 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed this fascinating look at African language!
Learning Onitcha-Ugbo is not as hard as I thought

Julia Reese
Jun 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Martin Coco
May 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book! this is a great gift suggestion to anyone.
Charlotte
Jun 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Derick
Jun 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book was simple and easy understand. This is a great buy for people who wants to learn the language fast.
Derick
Jun 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ana Rae
May 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is for the people who need to know enough to get by in a short period of time. If you travel a lot and you plan to visit Africa very soon-this book is definitely for you!
Ana Rae
May 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
tara
May 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very informative book-must read to anyone who wants to learn a new language fast
Danilo Dolino