Start by marking “L'ultimo graffio (Shifters #6)” as Want to Read:
L'ultimo graffio (Shifters #6)

L'ultimo graffio (Shifters #6)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  13,590 Ratings  ·  888 Reviews
Il giorno della resa dei conti è arrivato.

Accusati di rapimento, omicidio e alto tradimento, Faythe, Jace e Marc devono accantonare le questioni di cuore e unire le forze per combattere. Ma per Faythe, diventata Alpha del clan Centromeridionale, vendicare i suoi morti e combattere gli spietati nemici della sua gente non è l'unica sfida. Perché il giorno della resa dei cont
Paperback, BlueNocturne #59, 350 pages
Published March 30th 2012 by Harlequin Mondadori (first published September 28th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about L'ultimo graffio, please sign up.

This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Cyn Armistead
Aug 19, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

While I was reading this series, I often thought about Greg Sanders, Faythe’s father and Alpha of his Pride. I wondered about his decision to train Faythe as his successor. Was it a sound decision? What leadership skills did he see in Faythe? Throughout most of the series, Faythe’s decisions often seemed misguided and impulsive. I know many readers were put off by her attitude and some did not continue reading this excellent series.

In Alpha, Faythe begins to shine. I understood Greg’s choice of
It is going to be damn hard to review this book without spoilers, but here goes nothing.
This was, without a doubt, the most amazing rollercoaster ride of emotions I have ever been on. From anger to anxiety, fear to hatred, joy to love, pain to healing, and everything in between… It was all there and in spades. I must first say I balled my eyes out at least three times and felt my heart break at least six, so be prepared. Yes, you read that right. At least six times. Three of those were for each
Erin ☕ *Proud Book Hoarder*

“He went down like a cheerleader after prom.”

Unfortunately while the series starting improving in the middle, it fell apart again at the end. I wanted to kill half the characters in this book myself, on both the good and bad side.

This book was supposed to be the wrap-up all the other stories was leading to - and we do get to see more internal power struggles with the annoying council I want to choke. There weren't really surprises with the decisions and outcome since it was already to us in pr
Pam Nelson
5 Alpha Stars

What an OUTSTANDING Series! I love it so hard!
This book had me crying!!! I mean that’s not really a big surprise but crying people. I was happy and sad and happy and sad.

This book put me through so many emotions. And I was still left with a smile on my face.

Faythe really is badass and I loved that she was her true self through the books. She may have faltered here and there but she was always true to her pride. Even at the her own expense.

I wish the author would do a spin off b
Nov 15, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Urban Fantasy Lovers!
*Contains spoilers if you haven’t read the previous books in the series.

I literally jumped up and down when I got the chance of getting this book early and I was more than thrilled when I got in my email box. I stopped everything I was doing and just started reading it right then and there. Less than a day later I am here writing this review of the closing book of one of my favorite series ever and it could not be more bittersweet.

“Being Alpha was a burden and an enormous responsibility, not a
Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines)
First I want to share one of the sexiest moments in literary history . .

"This isn't about you...."

"Well, it should be!" he shouted, and I flinched. Everything I do is about you, and I want the reverse to be true, too." I wiped more tears, my throat aching with words that would only make this worse.
"What, you need a reminder? That's what he was doing, right? And now you smell like him. You probably taste like him. You should taste like me..."

He was on me before I could even catch my breath..."

Wendy Darling
I've never before seen any series where the main character starts out annoying and then becomes progressively even more awful. I had hopes after the last couple of books that Faythe would redeem herself by finally making some good decisions, but if anything, her behavior becomes even worse. And in the end, she doesn't even make a choice...the guys do it for her.

With some decent action scenes but predictable power plays and predictable deaths, the only real question is how the infamous love trian
Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::
“What…? What…? What…?” But she couldn’t complete the thought. “She keeps saying that,” Kaci said, sinking onto the couch on my other side. “Pound her on the back, and she may actually finish a sentence." Was that hilarious or what?! Tehee!!
****Contains spoilers of previous books***

All I can say is WOW!! What a great series!! This was my first series predominately about shifters and I loved it! The love triangle between Marc/Faythe/Jace was something else. What annoyed me in this series was the
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (
I am so sad that this series is over. This was really a great end to a wonderful series. Although I wasn't mad about who she ended up with, I wasn't totally thrilled about it either--but I always knew that's how it would be...

There were so many loose ends to tie up that I wasn't sure how they would all get addressed, but they did. I am really keeping my fingers crossed that there might be a spinoff series with Jace as Alpha of his mother's pride--there is sure to be tons of drama with that famil
Jul 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
' Her şeyi yapabilirdik. Şimdilik politikanın canı cehenneme. Ve bütün bunları yaparak babamı sonsuza kadar kendi Alfam yapabilir , onun gurur duymasını sağlayabilirim.'

Dönüşüm /Shifter serisi bitti. Mükemmel bir finalle seri sonlandı. Son ana kadar ne olacağı kestiremeyeceğimiz bir kurgu , harika diyaloglar , aşk üçgenleri ve her aklıma geldiğinde bir küfür savurduğum kötü adam. Kısaca ne ararsanız vardı.
Konumuz , Savaş gelmiş çatmıştır. Konsey başkanlığı için oylama yapılacaktır ve Malorn ke
Oct 29, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! I just can't believe it is really over. I feel like crying because I really don't want this amazing series to end. I still have this lovely dream where Rachel Vincent comes and tells me not to worry because the best spin off ever is coming, and with all this amazing characters in it so we wont have to miss it this much. Why does it have to end? I love this series so much! But I guess that's what made this author get so high in my ranking, she knew when exactly to finish the series and how t ...more
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under The Covers.

What an amazing ending to this series!!! This book was excellent! Coming from someone who struggled a bit through the first 2 books, and was encouraged to continue (a little) with the third!

Ms. Vincent has done a great job with world-building throughout this series, the plots of each book are always interesting, keep you on your toes, and they've been laid out so well, it's almost like watching a movie!

The characters are all great! I was never a Faythe
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm reviewing this series as a whole rather than each individual book.

Overall, this was a great series. Lots of action, fast paced, and very entertaining. The only thing I didn't like about it was the lead, Faythe. Since she is obviously a huge part of the book, that might have been enough to turn me off of the books altogether. However, the rest of the story and characters made up for what irked me about her.

First of all, she was supposed to be all tough and kick ass, but she came across as c
Oct 16, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Power, revenge, and justice - prepare yourself for the final battle! In the final chapter of "The Shifters Series", Faythe and her Pride must fight a tyrannical werecat intent on taking over the territorial council, and the south-central Pride in particular. It's down to Faythe to take on the role of Alpha before she feels completely ready for the job. Forced to rise to the occasion, Faythe must balance experience, advice, and the urge for vengeance. She must also finally choose between Marc and ...more
Oct 01, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: PNR lovers, Shifter fans
Well, Faythe's story has come to an end with this book, and I have to say it was a wild ride! I started this series thinking, no, knowing that she was self-absorbed and challenging her Pride's way of life and out to prove herself;Faythe was aggravating to read about in book one. But Vincent's writing style is powerful and immersing so I had no desire to quit and was very happy to see that she brought Faythe along so realistically and well. Faythe eventually acknowledged how much she loved and re ...more
Nov 28, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall, I enjoyed the series not enough to re-read it but still a nice read. I was not emotionally attached to the heroine. So I did not care how the story ended or who she chose for a mate.

I am not happy with the ending but I can live with it. I do believe the right man was chose but I wished he could have walked away from her to start his own life. I would have loved to continue with his journey of accepting himself as a stray, ALPHA of his own pride, and a husband/father with another tabby.
Maja (The Nocturnal Library)
Kate Lansky
This book just starts off poorly. The writing is a bit scattered and confusing, the characters remained juvenile, and I just wasn't thrilled with any of it. Not only were the characters completely unchanged, but so were events. Topics that had been thoroughly covered in previous books were, once again, thoroughly covered here. Events that had happened in previous books were... well, very similar events took place here. I mean, really - if I wanted to read the same book over and over, that's what ...more
DarkHeart "Vehngeance"
A brilliant end to one of my favorite series. Vincent has never once disappointed in this series and there was a lot of expectation and pressure on her to write a fitting end for Faythe - and I think she did just that. Never one to share away from heartbreaking situations and consequences, this one had me in tears on numerous occasions as the realities of the war hit home and no one was safe. Everyone had a role to play in this one, although some characters got a bit less page time than I would ...more
Oct 02, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Had to think about how to rate this one. I absolutely loved the first 90% of the book. It reduced me to bawling several times. Unfortunately the ending fell apart and left me with no hope (knowing this is the final book in the series).

Yes I feel she choose the wrong tom. If you are lucky enough to be in love with two men at the same time you don't choose the one that demands it be about him and doesn't care about your happiness...that tends to lead to a jealous-filled future not a hopeful one.

Praiz Sophyronja
NOOOO. I don't want to finish this series. :((((((

Aug 13, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fantasy
Jan 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Patti TheLoveJunkee
I don't think it's any secret that I have much, much love for this series. Faythe is one kick-ass chick. Is her personal life a mess? Yeah, you could say that. Does it bleed into her professional life? Yeah, it kinda does. Is that fair? No, but Faythe is honorable enough to own it and accept the consequences. If you thought Faythe did some growing up in the previous books, it's nothing compared to the growing she does in Alpha:

When my dad finally stopped and faced me, I made myself meet his gaz
[image error]

And here's to the new bad-ass female Alpha - who was victorious over her enemies, avenged the death of those she loved, remained steadfast and true and proved that women can look good, be intelligent AND kick ass!

Melissa **Just Really Loves Musicals**
*3.5 stars*

This was read a few weeks ago so my memories aren't as fresh as I would've liked when reviewing, but I'm terrible at reviewing straight after finishing.

This book was a good conclusion to a series I've been reading for quite a while now. I can't say it's a favourite series of mine, but it's definitely a unique and entertaining one. This book wasn't my favourite of them all, that would probably still be book 1, honestly, but I did like how it wrapped up. I found the beginning to drag a
Dec 06, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5 stars. This was one of those books going in that I knew would be really intense and hard to read because of my own personal investment with the characters over the previous 5 books. True, I'm not happy with the ending, but I do understand it. Because of my personal feelings with the outcome, I'm docking the book a half point. Yes, I'm petty. *grin*

There was a lot of emotion reading this book -- some teary scenes, some joyful scenes, some shocking scenes, and actually quite a few bits of hu
How do you feel now that it's over? 17 135 May 01, 2014 07:05PM
Books + Movies + ...: ALPHAS 6 32 Jan 04, 2013 11:18AM
Its over,,,, 8 72 Sep 16, 2012 10:56AM
  • Moon Sworn (Riley Jenson Guardian, #9)
  • Kitty Goes to War (Kitty Norville, #8)
  • Leader of the Pack (Tales of an Urban Werewolf, #3)
  • Iron Crowned (Dark Swan, #3)
  • City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #3)
  • Daemon's Mark (Nocturne City, #5)
  • Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3)
  • Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4)
  • Silver-Tongued Devil (Sabina Kane, #4)
  • Tales of the Otherworld (Otherworld Stories, #2)
  • The Ripple Effect (Rhiannon's Law, #3)
[Note: Though Rachel's blog entries are cross posted here, she does not frequent Goodreads. The best ways to contact her are FB, Twitter, or her Wordpress blog. PLEASE DO NOT SEND HER MESSAGES HERE. SHE DOES NOT CHECK THEM.]

A resident of Oklahoma, Rachel Vincent has a BA in English and an overactive imagination, and consistently finds the latter to be more practical. She shares her workspace with
More about Rachel Vincent...

Shifters (6 books)
  • Stray (Shifters, #1)
  • Rogue (Shifters, #2)
  • Pride (Shifters, #3)
  • Prey (Shifters, #4)
  • Shift (Shifters, #5)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• The Silent Shield (Kingfountain #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Gateway to Fourline (The Fourline Trilogy, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Scourge of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Nightstalkers (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Book of Truths (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Rift (Area 51: Nightstalkers, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Blight of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Forsaken Throne (Kingfountain #6)
  • Caraval (Caraval, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Rebel Genius
    $6.38 $2.99
  • Time Patrol (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The King's Traitor (Kingfountain, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Insignia (Insignia, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Hollow Crown (Kingfountain #4)
  • Moving Mars
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Blood Rose Rebellion
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Final Trade (The Dominion Trilogy, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1)
    $4.09 $1.99
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Wretched of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Waking Land (The Waking Land, #1)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Reluctant Queen (The Queens of Renthia #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Timequake
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Thief's Daughter (Kingfountain, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
“I don’t want to love him—this would be so much simpler if I didn’t. But I do.
He’s funny, and passionate, and strong, and he believes in me more than I even believe in myself. When he looks at me, I feel like I could take on the whole world and come out standing tall. I like myself better when I’m with him, because of how he sees me. He makes me feel beautiful and powerful, like I’m the most important thing in the world, and I don’t know how to walk away from that. I don’t know how to walk away from him.”
“You’re a bitch."

"Yeah, I’m thinking of having that put on some business cards.”