Start by marking “Night Thunder's Bride (Blackfoot Warrior, #3)” as Want to Read:
Night Thunder's Bride (Blackfoot Warrior, #3)

Night Thunder's Bride (Blackfoot Warriors #3)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  152 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
To save her life, they must expose their hearts.

Blackfoot Warrior, Book 3

When lady’s maid Rebecca Cothern journeyed westward, she never thought to leave her mistress’s side. Yet as Katrina Wellington completes her own journey with White Eagle, Rebecca waits at Ft. Union under the protection of Blackfoot warrior, Night Thunder.

Despite what she’s been told about the wild nat
ebook, 2nd Edition, 360 pages
Published May 22nd 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (first published July 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Night Thunder's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night Thunder's Bride

TJ
Jul 23, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This should really be a 3.5 star but because I love the subject matter (and we can't give halves!) it rates 4.

Karen Kay does a wonderful job of portraying the Native American Indian with depth and understanding. The story is obviously sympathetic to their plight but still allows for both good and bad in all people. In this story, Night Thunder is faced with an impossible choice, dishonor his people or dishonor the woman he has sworn to protect. He hedges the problem by claiming her as his "wife"
pamsreading
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, romance, historical
Warning! THIS IS A WORD VOMIT, NOT A REVIEW
Not going lie there are many trashy passages within the book accompanied by trashy cover(s) as well as trashy title but dang I need to write this out because it is the first book in the genre I've ever liked!

However this is so much fun to read so thoroughly enjoyable, the cultural & historical anecdotes are super interesting and well written especially the Sundance part which I have read it somewhere in a history textbook long ago, which was written

librarygirl
I won't bother with a book synopsis since the description on the book page is pretty concise. I was in the mood for a quick, juicy Native American romance and Night Thunder's Bride fit the bill. It was clear from the beginning that this story began in the previous book but since I didn't have that book and was too impatient to order it I plowed ahead anyway. I can appreciate that the author didn't take up a ton of space explaining the back story like some authors do but after 100 or so pages I w ...more
Sy
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the story. More old school style of romance than what I usually read. (....the term 'finite conclusion' to describe orgasm made me giggle)
I'm interested in the Blackfoot Series, but are all the Warriors going to choose white women as theirs? I like that the author seems to have done some authentic research about the tribes and the traditional ways of these people at this time in history.
Makes we curious about other Romance series' with authentic Native themes and less about white wo
Fanny
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Ater reading the whole series, I can say that I'm not a big fan of Kay's Indian romance. I found the Indians so perfect and the white men so ugly (inside and outside) that is was too much. I'm sure a good-looking Indian man is way better to look at than an ugly unwashed trader but the contrast was too much.
And the fact that Indian men were so macho (women cook and sew and are happy that way) while managing to be so romantic was a bit of a stretch to me.
Josie
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fun light read with interesting characters. It's the second in a series, but I wasn't confused. I'm interested in reading other books by this author since I liked this one so much.
Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)
Read this when I was just a young gal. ;)
I adore Native-American romance. And this book is written by a Native-American author. I was mesmerized by the beautiful culture depicted in her stories.
Darlene Daniel
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Has a lot of good history about the Indians love the true history thanh u
patricia a marsh
Aug 26, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Lakota Love Song
  • Cheyenne Song
  • Savage Conquest (Gray Eagle, #9)
  • Nakoa's Woman
  • Too Tough to Tame (Tough Man, #1)
  • Sweet Prairie Passion (Savage Destiny, #1)
  • Savage Winter
  • Beloved Savage
Author of seventeen American Indian Historical Romances, Karen Kay aka Gen Bailey, has been praised by reviewers and fans alike for bringing the Wild West alive for her readers.

Karen Kay, whose great grandmother was a Choctaw Indian, is honored to be able to write about something so dear to her heart, the American Indian culture.

“With the power of romance, I hope to bring about an awareness of the
More about Karen Kay...

Blackfoot Warriors (3 books)
  • Gray Hawk's Lady