Start by marking “A Year Full of Days (Forgetting, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Year Full of Days

seventhswan

A Year Full of Days

(Forgetting #2)

Being cautious is one of the only things Nate is well and truly good at, but the new guy at work calling him 'sweetheart' makes him want to do something stupid.

Sort of a sequel to The Side Effects of Forgetting.
Online Fiction - Complete, 71 pages
Published March 12th 2012 by FictionPress

To ask other readers questions about A Year Full of Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Year Full of Days

Julio Genao
Oct 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: shorts
I cannot.

Not right now. So soon after the first... I read two pages and wanted to cry.

No puedo. Still hurts.

ETA: fuckit.

ETA: nope. five lines of Nate's piece of shit father and I'm ready to throw up. CANNOT

ETA: omg this is totally happening, you gaiz, srrssly

ETA: you dirty motherfucker

ETA: VICTORY

ETA: ...aaaaaand done.

Emma Sea
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
4.8 stars. Wonderful and fabulous and marvellous. Makes me both want to be a teenager again, and recoil at the thought.
Nina
Aug 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
will is an asshole, kellan (god, how could he... i can't even... ugh!! awful!) is an even bigger asshole, nate's dad is incomprehensible, nate is a sweetheart (no really ;D), quentin is gorgeous, and this was heartbreaking. sweet. hot. lovely! i want some more...
well, since we've had kellan's story and nate's story, couldn't we please have grace's? i don't usually read het romance, but for her i could make an exception.
Chris
Mar 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012, gay, ebook, romance, done, online, free
Very good m/m romance that follows up with Nate from The Side Effects of Forgetting, who isn't doing very well at all watching Kellan date Will.
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Just as perfect as the first one. I loved both of these guys and was worried how they were going to work things out but it worked out wonderfully. I wanted it to be longer but it was still a complete story.
Lou~Silver Medalist in DNF's
I had my doubts as to whether I would like this perspective as I wasn't a fan of Nate's in the first part of the story. However, seventhswan showed their talent by convincingly turning the characters around so Nate was our hero--the one we wanted to see happier above the rest.
GrEatE
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-fiction
3.5*
as heartbreaking and moving as the first part
Karen
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-favorites
So sweet! Came across this by accident after reading Drunk Text and thinking I'd like to see more from the author. So glad I did because this little series was so much better! This is the sequel to The Side Effects of Forgetting which was also great, and (view spoiler) ...more
Booklover, Indianapolis
(Aug) This is the sequel to The Side Effects of Forgetting. Will and Kellen are now a couple, and Nate is miserable w/o his secret lover/bff. He cannot bring himself to admit that he is gay, even though in the worst of his despair he finds himself checking out the new guy at work. While he pines for Kellen, he begins a phone flitation w/Quentin that is quite spicy! Afraid of what his life will be like if he moves from phone sex to physical sex, he is stuck living with his fears, all the while st ...more
Nana
Nov 09, 2015 marked it as dnf
Shelves: yay-fics
So this is a sequel from the previous story but this time from Nate's POV, (view spoiler)
Nate is a very complicated character sometimes, I
Major English (Laura)
Ahhhh I really love these characters, just like in "Side Effects" but I wanted it to end so differently!!! I so wanted different characters to get together and I do not like how it all turned out. I knew I'd be disappointed!
Wai
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rachel
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Grace makes me lol. The German was hilarious!
Lavender
Dec 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook, m-m, free-book, angst, series
Sequel to "The Side Effects of Forgetting". Nate goes emo and dramatic over losing Kellan, but finds someone else who is dark, mysterious and wonderful. It made me sigh in happiness at the ending. :)
Lbarra
Oct 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-freebie, m-m
I was so glad to find out there was a story for Nate. Heartbreaking and beautiful and ultimately left me warm, & content for Nate.
Brittany
Dec 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
3/5 stars. I really liked this story. I like that the MC fumbled around and made mistakes like a regular 20 year olds. No contrived drama here. Just a guy trying to figure out life.
penny101
Indah Pe
Feb 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Forgetting (2 books)
  • The Side Effects of Forgetting (Forgetting, #1)