Start by marking “Her Cowboy Stud” as Want to Read:
Her Cowboy Stud

Her Cowboy Stud

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  76 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Trace McGonagall's quiet life on his Houston stud ranch is shaken up when gorgeous Macy Veralta arrives to claim an inheritance left to her in his uncle's will. Trace sees her as just another gold digger, but he also can't resist her curvy body. When she hints at being the perfect submissive to his Dom, he has to have her.

Macy wouldn't have been three months late to claim
ebook
Published March 23rd 2012 by The Wild Rose Press (first published March 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Her Cowboy Stud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Cowboy Stud

Niina
Macy's come to Houston not only to get what a nice older man decided to leave her in his will but also to meet his nephew Trace. She's had a crush on him since seeing his picture that one shared plane ride with Silas - and now she's got her sexy heels on and she's ready to play a little game of seduce with Trace.

What Trace sees is a gold-digger, he can't fathom why his Uncle left her anything at all in his will - but now she's come to collect month after his uncle's death. The attraction is imme
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Sometimes, Uncle knows best!

Lust at first sight, a Texas drawl, and a good sense of humor, I think I’m in love!

Her Cowboy Stud is a story that’s been done but Ms. Alexander throws in just enough twists and a healthy dose of BDSM play to make it fresh and fun.

Macy Veralta may be submissive in the bedroom, but Trace McGonagall manages to push the right buttons to turn sweet and blushing into angry and boiling in a matter of minutes. Lac
Romancing the Book
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Michelle V.
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

If you like a little BDSM with a hot, sexy cowboy, then you’re going to love Her Cowboy Stud by Randi Alexander! I adored this book and give it a rating of 5 out of 5.

This sizzling hot story hooked me right from the very start and had me completely engrossed until the very end. When it was over, I wanted more! The chemistry between Trace and Macy is electric. The combination of their str
Vickie
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Macy meets an old man on an airplane ride after she's bumped up to first class. After talking with Silas he starts telling her about his nephew, Trace. After Silas shows Macy a picture of Trace she knows she has to meet this man one day.

Never did Macy ever expect that when Silas passed away would he leave her anything in his will. They didn't know each other that well. About three months after Silas passed away Macy heads out to Texas to see what this old man that she hardly knew could have poss
Liz Adams
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
As an erotica author, I've read a good deal of erotica but hadn't read any of Randi's work. I was pleasantly surprised. She took me on a brief, but beautiful journey of the discovery of love between a sex-toy saleswoman and a sexy cowboy.

I especially loved some of Randi's creative turns of phrases such as when the female protagonist was able to stop herself from saying the wrong thing by having a "cranial speed bump."

The biggest problem I had with the story was that it was too short. The story
Laurah
Mar 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The romantic way Trace and Macy fall into their Dom/sub roles just made me go "Awww." The romance element in this book is exceptional, while the sex is five-flames hot! Macy travels to Trace's horse stud farm to get her inheritance, and she is surprised at what Trace's uncle left her (not posting spoiler because you'll laugh when you read it.) When he makes his move, my whole body quivered - and kept quivering with lust for the rest of the book. The sex scenes are the best I've read in a lo ...more
Jinny Rivers
Mar 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a ride on a wild cowboy! Trace is an amazing man, rough-tough-cowboy, but so deeply loveable. Despite his initial unwillingness to trust Macy, he falls for her, hard and heavy. Macy is a city girl whose reaction to the goings on at the horse stud farm are hillarious. She's already got a crush on Trace, and when things heat up, she knows she's found The One. But not everything's perfect, which makes the book a fantastic read. Great sex scenes, awesome characters, and an ending that will ...more
Sky Robinson
Mar 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A sexy cowboy with a strong hand, more than willing to dominate Macy’s body…what’s not to love?
Her Cowboy Stud is a fun story of a mistaken inheritance, a tough cowboy, and a girl lucky enough to be on the receiving end of it all. The sex scenes are smoking hot and the story very enjoyable. Well done Ms. Alexander!
Dawne
Mar 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Alexander adds all the right elements at the right speed for this story- City girl on the ranch... dom meets sub... hot sex scenes and an excellent flow to the premise.

I loved the story flow, the dialogue was just right and Alexander met every expectation I had with this story. forget the fact I love westerns and cowboys, Alexander opened new doors for me with Her Cowboy Stud.

Teresa Stirewalt
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG! this story was burning up right out of the gate. I caught myself wishing and wanting to trade places with her. This is a short story that is so erotic in parts that it was steaming up my e-reader. Randi is an excellent author and I find great delight in every one of her books that I have read.
Cheryl Graham Petit
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. An honestly, Randi Alexander captivated me with this book. Although it was a HOT, quick read, the story and the characters were great. I would recommend this book as well as all Randi Alexander's other books. Awesome job Randi!
Sheila
Nov 29, 2012 rated it liked it
While I liked the characters I felt cheated that I didn't get to know them better. The sex was great but that was all there was. Developing the relationship beyond a one-night stand would have made it more believable to me. At times the story seemed rushed and felt like something was missing.
Jen
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoys short stories
Shelves: owned, reviewed
Her Cowboy Stud is a hot, short read. Steam scenes, funny dialogue and the story flowed smoothly. Sexy story with a bit of kink. I liked it so much, I wish it would have been longer.

I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Tiss
Mar 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
If your looking for a fast pased HOT, sexy cowboy romance, check out this new release from Randi Alenander.
I thought is was very good. Loved all the thought that Silas put into getting two people together and the wonders trhat kept them there.
Looking forward to more books by Randi Alexander.
Emily
Apr 28, 2012 rated it liked it
"Trace doesn’t know what to make of the sultry beauty who he believes is a gold digger, but it doesn’t take long before he realizes he has read her wrong."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Emily
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Her Cowboy Stud is a extremely hot quick read. The story flowed smoothly. I loved the story line and the characters. I'd love to read more about Macy and Trace. Highly recommend this story as well as all of Randi Alexanders other work. She doesn't disappoint!
Christine
Jun 04, 2016 rated it did not like it
Not much of a plot for this read, it felt like it was over before it began. A disappointment.
Judith
Apr 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
A fun read--short, but intense. Light BDSM, but lots of romance with two main characters who are ready for the "real thing." Very enjoyable.
Sheri
Sep 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Throw in a hot cowboy, a seller of sex toys, and a spinning wheel in the will and you get Trace and Macy! HOT!!! Randi is an author that does not disappoint.
Sandy
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-book
Great book
Laura Breck
Mar 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A sexy and romantic book featuring an extremely hot Dom and a likeable city girl sub.
Vikki Vaught
Apr 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Not enough romance. I enjoy erotica, but I do want plenty of real romance. This one was just all about sex. The storyline just wasn't very believeable, what there was of it.
Jack Washburn
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not enough.

This is a great story. The characters were just getting started and you left us with a cliffhanger. I wanted at least to read about the trip to the show.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
What a sweet, sexy story with a nice side of kink. Loved it but wish it had an epilogue.
SassySami